Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Sun, 05 June 2005 08:42 Go to next message
Hi to all drift lovers, Today was the finals of the toyo drift nationals up here in sunny Queensland

-Saturday qualifying round with the track on fire non stop action from one group to another. With fellow toymoders crab86, mumblezzz and henn throwing their cars around very well.

-Sunday came the finals. Mumblezzz couldn't compete due to the flu, but crab86 and henn were absolutely going off! Constantly sideways! From entry to exit was great

End results I think were crab86 1st in privateer and henn 3rd. You guys really know your cars and for such a long wide track it was very impressive how you guys managed to beat some very high Hp cars. Was a good weekend all up!
  Send a private message to this user    
timottaway
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Sun, 05 June 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go the henn, had heaps of fun with ya mate keep it up
drift86levin
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Mon, 06 June 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GO TIMOTTAWAY!! with the encouragement trophy!! and yes of course to henn and crab 86!! good to see some toymods action out there!!
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Mon, 06 June 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Two pics I've stole from other places
http://img276.echo.cx/my.php?image=hennkickinass4b y.jpg
This is the 1st turn of the course a very high speed entry completely sideways before the turn from henn.(Also note the Nissan driver styles, power after apex Very Happy )
http://img213.echo.cx/my.php?image=qrfinalists6ve. jpg
And the privateer winners. Right to left crab 86, Ugien a local boy and Henn.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 09:33]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Tue, 07 June 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best weekend evahhh!!!

Congrats to Crab and Henn! 1st and 3rd for 2 events running now isn't it?!

Massif props to Mumlezzz too for thrashing the arse out of that black shed of a thing.
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
icon14.gif  Re: Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Tue, 07 June 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad props to Leighton and Ben for the place gettings. Also to Tim for the encouragement award and for doing something different. That Celica is hot man.
Many thanks the bodgy KE70 with cut springs and a welded diff and a special mention goes to the 4age for not throwing a rod. Thumbs down to the camry that wrote off my sprinter on friday night. Thumbs up for it being comprehensivly insured and getting a nice payout. A big thumbs down to the flu virus for keeping me bed ridden all sunday when I could have been driving.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Tue, 07 June 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man you were unreal in dans KE70 haha.

I was wondering why you weren't driving on sunday. Cos I knew there was no way you couldn't have qualified.

Sucks about your car but. congrats to all drivers there!
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Tue, 07 June 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah spewing cause I managed to qualify 10th. I would have liked to have known how far i got with that poo barge KE.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Toyo Drift Nationals at Queensland raceway Tue, 07 June 2005 11:53 Go to previous message
1G-GTE KE70 wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 21:20

yeah man you were unreal in dans KE70 haha.

I was wondering why you weren't driving on sunday. Cos I knew there was no way you couldn't have qualified.

Sucks about your car but. congrats to all drivers there!

hey mate, it is Chris with 1jz corona. Came over and had a chat Smile

Wish I could have met more people but got there way too late.

Mumblezz: that is no good about your car. Hope it all turns out ok. What colour was this ke70? black or blue? Those were the 2 I saw. Is that the only mods the ke70 has as I have one and would like to try this drifting thing one day Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DRIFTMANIA Tasmania
Next Topic:GT 4 Cruise/ meet (fresh start) 'Sydney' 27/5/05 Now with PICS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 17:43:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071291923522949 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.