Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Sex!! Now i have your attention...Help me! colour coding question

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
High Roller
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Sex!! Now i have your attention...Help me! colour coding question Tue, 07 June 2005 09:36 Go to next message
Hey all,

I'm going to do a little colour coding this long weekend. My question is, is it worth taking the bumper bars off the corolla and spraying them this way, or should i just mask the car up and spray them on the car?

I wanted to know, because if i leave them on, and spray them, i don't wanna take the masking off and realise that i haven't sprayed that small part of the bumper which is tucked away underneath the headlights etc...

Some of you may see this as a stupid question, but please forgive me, i am new to this colour coding game.

Oh yeah, how long would it take me to unbolt the bumpers on my ae82 rolla if i was going to take them off?

Thanks everyone.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2005 09:41]

Send a private message to this user    
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Sex!! Now i have your attention...Help me! colour coding question Tue, 07 June 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The longer the job, the better the outcome.
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Sex!! Now i have your attention...Help me! colour coding question Tue, 07 June 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taking bumper off is some effort but quicker than masking, masking isnt hard but time consuming, take your pick and you will need the correct paint to do them.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Sex!! Now i have your attention...Help me! colour coding question Tue, 07 June 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definatley take the bumper off.
what are you useing to spray the bumpers?
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Sex!! Now i have your attention...Help me! colour coding question Tue, 07 June 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sex?!!!

oh Sad

Razz
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sex!! Now i have your attention...Help me! colour coding question Tue, 07 June 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 22:27

sex?!!!

oh Sad

Razz

it should have been THRUSH

then the body of the post could have been him asking about comitment, or is that the other way around?
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Sex!! Now i have your attention...Help me! colour coding question Tue, 07 June 2005 18:44 Go to previous message
Take them off to do them.
And i hope that if you are going to go to all that effort then you will be doing it properly and using the right primer etc for plastic bars and not the enamal type job that will only need to be redone in 6 months time.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WHERE to get clear supra indicators! 97-98!!?!
Next Topic:What wheels are these?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 03:02:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066778659820557 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.