Toymods » The Outhouse » Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
icon8.gif  Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 03:36 Go to next message
Me and mate just popped out for a custard tart and there was road works in progress,They were redoing the rd with this clay shit !

I had just spent the best part of an hour cleaning the outside of my car and when i get home and hop out of my car not only to dirty my pants i'd been wearing for all of about 15 mins. But I see my car looking this !!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Mookiemadskillz/000_0459.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Mookiemadskillz/000_0470.jpg

Sorry for the rant it's just i'm sooooo pissed off i wasted my morning and god knows how much cleaning products for nothing.
  Send a private message to this user    
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. Very Happy Sorry mate, but it looks nice Smile
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheap two tone paint job Razz
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
least you know what itd look like in brown now? Confused thats unlucky though.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope they were the best daym custard tarts youve ever tasted :/
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh mate they were the best custart tarts ever !
made this morning.

Im not so shitty anymore just really disapointed.
I've got a friend coming over and i wanted to show her the car but i'm not going to anymore.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Show her your wang instead...... Razz Razz Razz

Just joking !!! Laughing Laughing

Better still, make a star out of yourself by calling her and telling her about the roadworks so she can avoid them....

Otherwise you will need the Karcher for both your cars.....
Smile
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, what is wrong with a bit of dirt? Laughing
Reminds me of when ALL the roads around home where dirt, mate we had to best fun ever when it rained. Talk about drift driving. Rolling Eyes
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 13:21

I know if i get caught driving i will go jail no passing Go and i don't get $200.

It's really hard not to drive tho i drive up and down my dirt rd and maybe to the bus stop if it's raining. I know i'm fucked if i get caught but it's addictive.

I thought you weren't supposed to be driving Mookie... Perhaps the mud is Karma for driving while disqualified.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie, that is such a co-incidence! Last Friday I sent the following letter to both the Transport Department and the Road Safety Investigation:

Quote:

To whom it may concern,

I would like to express my displeasure at the failure to broadcast the closure of one end of Bowen Road, Moonah for the gas pipeline installation that has been ongoing for at least the past 2 months. As an employee of an organisation situated on Bowen Road I would expect that we would be given the courtesy of some sort of forewarning prior to this operation, which did not happen as far as I am aware. This fuelled my frustration with the current situation of upgrades to our infrastructure in, and around my regular areas. As I commute from Kingston through to Moonah every working day I pass no less than 3 active road works where my vehicle is subject to rough and dirty surface conditions. One example is the Kingston bypass at the end of the Southern Outlet where motorists have been forced to drive across a portion of the road that has been prepared (assuming) to be demolished for over 2 weeks. Now I understand that this is due to an actual upgrade in effectiveness of our carriageway but its no good if our cars are broken by the time its finished!

I feel that the average condition of our roads are a concern for motorist safety, therefore shouldnt the government focus on improving that aspect before they consider reducing the speed limits further than they already have? When will our suburban roads and carriageways be improved rather than the punishing the motorists and slowing them down to compensate? If you want some evidence to my claims then take a drive down Mt Royal Road, Kingston in the wet and see for yourself.

Will we be reimbursed for excessive wear on our vehicles due to the 'upgrades' on our roads or will we continue to pay inflated registration fees to cover the cost of implementing instruments to destroy them (speed humps)?

Regards,

Nick Rainbird

Glad I'm not the only person in Hobart thats fed up with it! The people on the other end don't have the balls to respond to me so maybe I should send it to the newspaper?

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 08:12]

Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 18:00

I thought you weren't supposed to be driving Mookie... Perhaps the mud is Karma for driving while disqualified.

Come on man, he needed a custard tart! Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 18:09

SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 18:00

Come on man, he needed a custard tart! Laughing

I suppose that IS a legitimate reason. Rolling Eyes
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as long as it wasnt a custard pie ...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he said it was him and a mate

dont recall seeing him say anywhere that he was driving
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Friggin road works !!!!!!!!!! Rant warning Wed, 08 June 2005 12:34 Go to previous message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 21:42

he said it was him and a mate

dont recall seeing him say anywhere that he was driving

Spot on !
I was unfortunatly in the navigator position.

After putting off washing the car for weeks and weeks i got my mum to drive me to mitre 10 and buy all the stuff i needed i was spewing !!!1
But with a bit of luck it will rain tonight and make my job easyer tomorrow.

Oh and rainey i know what u mean !
did u meet nick with the red Ae92 ?
Road works with no signs cost him two rims and two shocks.
He said they council is paying to fix his car.
Oh and while i'm on the subject my mother was drivng past the police station where they are building big W and one of the gates swung open into her car.
Scared the shit out her and the old woman she was with.
It even ripped the valve right out of the wheel and scratched the side of her car pretty bad, As far as i know hazel bros are paying for it to get fixed.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:jessica alba, you complete me
Next Topic:Who orderd windy roads or super duper drift track?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:02:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057919025421143 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.