Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 00:17 Go to next message
As the title saids
I have a sprinter shell for sale.
Straight body...
All Rust Repaired.

$4000 O.N.O

(Have all the parts to get it going)
  Send a private message to this user    
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you say shell... whats missing?
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing is missing !!
Just all apart !
I had everything apart for rust repair inside out....
Just can't be bother putting it back together.

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics? even though 4g is too expensive for me for a sprinter that is rust free and not together..but yer maybe we can work something out? Ill offer 2g assuming engine is in and works.
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate
I said 4g or near offer.
not 2g.
You want to spend 2g on a car.
I suggest you go somewhere else.
Dont waste my time here.
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be extremely interested if it comes in one piece

edit: offer withdrawn (too much work)

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 05:47]

panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I have the time to put it together.
I would be driving it myself mate.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly, if it was together, my offer would be higher. Rolling Eyes
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86s are here to stay
hold out and you will get your asking price
it is well worth it for a rust free shell complete
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Wed, 08 June 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to the seller, i think you really need to edit your first post with a list of all the important things that are included, including any mods.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Thu, 09 June 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send pics please... sau.vic@gmail.com

how was the rust repaired? (sorry fi u have posted it but theres too much shit to sift thru) ie. cut out, welded plate and then glassed and bogged over?

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 01:26]

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Thu, 09 June 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics please, then maybe ill offer you a price closer to what your asking
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Thu, 09 June 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jim post pics... if you have none I am more than happy to come over and take some really clear shots and host them for you too so all can see.

This shell is amazing... I have my eyes on it. Let me know if you need a hand with the pics Jim, happy to help.
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Fri, 10 June 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 11:37

pics please, then maybe ill offer you a price closer to what your asking

youre only in camden,why dont you come out for a look?i have everything to put this back together.

price is neg.
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Fri, 10 June 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
because im busy and dont want to come out and find its not what im looking for, otherwise i would
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Fri, 10 June 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what weekends are for,its not like you are coming from 500klm away!

i bet if you where buying from the trading post you wouldnt be asking for pics to be sent.

i cant understand why people are so lazy these days and wont get up from infront of a PC and go look at things they want to purchase.

'how did we all manage before this wonderful thing called the internet?'

its turned us all into lazy slobs!

haha.....

brad
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Fri, 10 June 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah but brad, im saying im busy weekends too.

Pics just make things alot easier, saves petrol, time etc.

If i had time i would go see it but i dont and as he is the seller trying to find a buyer, i thought he might want to sell it and provide pictures to make it easier to sell?

Also send pics of the complete car you have too thanks Wink
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Fri, 10 June 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u havent sent them already feel free to take me from the list as i found a local sprinter.

Cheers and good luck
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Fri, 10 June 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you be willing to sell the dash considering the car is apwart??
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Sat, 11 June 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh jim
give it a few more months and ill buy it when i have a garage to store it Smile

this is the panda painted shell right? welded and resprayed one?
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Sun, 12 June 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone owned up to the blue sprinter already.
This rolling shell is still going

Stain
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Sun, 12 June 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it stock? Any mods? Colour? You say it had a rust repair, does that mean it needs a respray because of patches of primer? What is the inside panels / fabric / dash like? What is the condition of the engine? Oil leaks etc, any holes in the exhaust? What about rims, are they stock? The condition of the tyres? Does it still have rego?

Just seems you're leaving out some rather important details for the price your asking for a "rust repaired sprinter shell + all the bits"

Derek
justinfox
Regular

September 2003
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Sun, 12 June 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post pics Jim, give them all a heart attack... let them droool. Come on. I'll take the pics... any time, just give me the word.
JOSEFstyle
Regular

August 2004
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Sun, 12 June 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck with your sales.
picture sometimes help. But cash buys cars.

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 11:44]

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Sun, 12 June 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im pretty sure some ppl outhere would like to buy this.. ideal for track use etc..

hmmm just think of buying this item as big ass model kit...

u know.. build it up from scratch then start modifiying things around stuff etc.. then start putting after markets like podfilters, 5" canon and straight through exhaust.. cut the springs with a hacksaw(has to be ultralows).. get the latest BSA chrome wheels from bobjane tmarts, change the colors of your headlights to blue and get the taillights sprayed with black tint sprays.. have like an airscoop on the bonnet then paint the bonnet all black, also that $200 tailwing from supercheap that what makes the chicks leak.. and get a big decal stuck on the windshield by the name of eXclusive.. dont worry whats under the hood no-one looks under there anyways.. then u can go cruising around the roads like chapel st. and start owning turfs n girls etc.. dont forget to equip it with the $599 Sony Xplosive package as seen in JB hifi...

just a wild suggestion...
JOSEFstyle
Regular

August 2004
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Sun, 12 June 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are right. I love it too. Do it from zero, you know all the history of the car, you understand the condition of every parts, and your car.

A rust free shell is a good beginning.

Just like Craig, everyone loves his 86.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=55902&prevloaded=1&rid=6965&S=5db097 9e29f5e7ac49069af5a9ff1ed5&rev=&reveal=&am p;start=120&count=60

But he paid $350 for a shell though not rust-free.

I am sure someone would buy and start his project D.

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Mon, 13 June 2005 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some ppl will notice that some posts have been removed from this thread, that was pretty much because they had nothing to do with the sale.

Keep it on topic

Stitt
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Tue, 05 July 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for sale?

Are you willing to seperate, as in Everything except engine?
MosQiTon
Regular

November 2002
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Tue, 05 July 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jim maybe you should try advertising somewhere else where people can understand more on how much work you have put into this shell. Seems like some people here spoil it for others wanting something for nothing because they have no money and just like to dream because they are slack cunts who can't get a job. Too bad their mothers can't afford to put those poor monkeys thru school to be able to read the initial post (maybe if their mums got of the crack they would be better off...maybe).

The Shell is a good buy guys! check it 1st before you try neg. guys.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sprinter Shell for sale: !! RUST FREE!! Tue, 05 July 2005 03:06 Go to previous message
I am willing to negotiate a price with you as im currently looking for a shell... please get back to me, i have sent you email. Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 98 Proton Satria GLi with GTi Upgrades...$5k
Next Topic:MX73 Cressida GLXi for sale for $550
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 10:55:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085480213165283 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.