Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
icon4.gif  Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 02 June 2005 12:01 Go to next message
Toymods Dyno Day 11

Proudly Supported by and held at:
Silverwater Automotive Services.
1/141 Silverwater Rd Silverwater NSW 2128

Cost:

Members $45 (Both 2WD & 4WD).
Non-Members $50 - 2WD, $65 - 4WD.

Thats right the 11th Bi Annual Toymods Dyno Day is scheduled for Sunday July 3rd 2005. (8.30am Start !)

Dyno Day 11 will be held at SAS in Silverwater, the new home of Toymods Dyno Days. Dyno runs will still be conducted in "Shootout" mode on a 4WD Dyno Dynamics Chassis Dyno. This is the same software as used at Summernats and is the industry standard for Dyno Dynamics.

The day is open to members and non members alike, all vehicles both Toyota and inferior - "I mean otherwise" - are more than welcome. Remember! ANY vehicle can compete but to be eligible for the Trophies the car MUST be TOYOTA powered.

Each vehicle will receive ONE Run on the 4WD Dyno SAS.

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A SPONSOR FOR THIS EVENT! Please contact Rod Try on 0416 181 284 if your are interested in being the trophy Sponsor for Dyno Day 11!

FOOD!

The Day will start with Bacon and Egg rolls for Breakfast at $2.50 for members and $3.50 for non-members

For Lunch, members will be able to buy a Sausage Sandwich for $2 and a cold can of drink for $1. Non members will be able to buy a Sausage Sandwich for $3 and a cold can of drink for $1. Rissole sandwiches will also be available at $3 for members and $4 for non members

TROPHIES.

There will be 6 primary categories with the overall Killerwatt King perpetual trophy going to the highest overall score of the day.

Vehicles will be eligible to compete in only one PRIMARY class. The vehicle owner may choose to compete in a higher class but must do so before their Dyno Run.

The 6 Primary classes are:

Under 1800cc N/A Class
1800cc - 2800cc N/A Class
Over 2800cc N/A Class

Under 1800cc Forced Induction Class
1800cc - 2400cc Forced Induction Class
Over 2400cc Forced Induction Class

The 2 Secondary Class Trophies are:

Top 4WD
Most improved.*

* The Most improved Trophy is for the member with the Highest percentage kw increase on his/her car from the previous Dyno day. It must be the same Vehicle and must be back to back Dyno days where the entrant was a Financial member for BOTH events.

Class Trophies will be Presented at the end of the day for interstate competitors but otherwise will be presented at the following Toymods Monthly meeting, as will the Trophy for the Killerwatt King proudly sponsored by Redline Motorsport.

TROPHY ELIGIBILITY.

# Only FINANCIAL Toymods members are eligible for trophies
# Only TOYOTA powered vehicles are eligible for trophies. At a bare minimum both the block and head must be of Toyota origin.
# Toymods Membership if due or new on the day must be paid BEFORE your dyno run
# Only your FIRST Dyno Run counts towards the trophies. Should you wish to have a second run on the dyno you are more than welcome to do so. All are welcome to pay for a second run if time allows However Only the first run will be elegible for consideration. Time permitting Second Runs will be available at the end of the day.

The Offical Judging team on the day will accept comment from each vehicle owner BEFORE the car is unstrapped from the Dyno. The Judges Decision regarding any possible re-run is Final.

# The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No arguments will be tolerated with the Dyno Operators and any inappropriate behaviour will result in the offending competitor being asked to leave.

CLASS SELECTION.

The class eligibility for your vehicle is based on the presence of forced induction be it Turbo or Supercharger and the capacity of your engine. Since there is no way to determine an engine's internal modification capacity is based on the Original Factory capacity of the block used.

There are no boost limits for the forced induction classes, the toymods car club does not handicap those people who have constructed an engine capable of supporting higher boost levels.

There are also no restrictions on the type of fuel used on the day. Should you be running anything other than PUMP gas please advise the Dyno opperator PRIOR to your run.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact the toymods board on board@toymods.org.au

The Toymods car Club and SAS will not be responsible for any damage, no matter how, arising during testing/moving of the vehicles.

The Toymods Car Club Encourages Responsible driving to and from all of its events.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 10:51] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 02 June 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daaaaaaaaaaaamn i thought this was late july??

Maybe removing the wiring harness from my car last week wasn't a smart move.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 02 June 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no task is too big! Razz

I'll be there, of course!
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 02 June 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i be there Cool

last one was dyno day 6 i think Rolling Eyes but have somthing that can go on it now...yay
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 02 June 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, curious as to what the Supra puts out. With the current members of the club now I'll loose my old record Crying or Very Sad , and in the new catagory I'm in I'll never beat the almighty 1UZ, but it should be a good day!
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 02 June 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a question, can auto's be dyno'd? how is it done?

might enter after becoming a member to go for most improved Very Happy

cheers
chris
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 02 June 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there.. want to see what the old seca can get! Laughing
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there. Last time I competed I think was Dyno Day 7, and the dubious 90.8 awkw output farce. Should be able to put out a bit more than that this time round. Wink Although she still hasn't been fully tuned up, it's running slightly rich... so be prepared to be smoked-in! Razz I'll have to bring some more oil too, because she chews it a bit under load. Sad
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoronaC wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 01:09

cheers
chris

Yes Chris Auto's can be run on the dyno.
they just select a lower gear to stop it from going into top gear and go for it.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there for sure and hopefully will have a chance to prove the power making capacity of a decent 3S. Especially when it isn't handicapped with an AWD setup.

Gotta love the winter dyno day for turbo cars.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there
might run the Falcon on gas but we'll c what happens.

Hopefully mine is back on the road for January's Dyno day.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 11:00

I should be there. Last time I competed I think was Dyno Day 7, and the dubious 90.8 awkw output farce. Should be able to put out a bit more than that this time round. Wink Although she still hasn't been fully tuned up, it's running slightly rich... so be prepared to be smoked-in! Razz I'll have to bring some more oil too, because she chews it a bit under load. Sad

hmmmmm then it won't be too embarassing if i put the rona on the dyno then for a laugh, mmmm smoke a lot. I wanna do it for giggles, i think i'll come to this one and maybe put the old girl on the roller.
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 11:14

CoronaC wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 01:09

cheers
chris

Yes Chris Auto's can be run on the dyno.
they just select a lower gear to stop it from going into top gear and go for it.

alright then, thanks Very Happy

Corona RT142

hmmmmm then it won't be too embarassing if i put the rona on the dyno then for a laugh, mmmm smoke a lot. I wanna do it for giggles, i think i'll come to this one and maybe put the old girl on the roller.

if im going for the most improved then you be the only one with a rona on the dyno, should be a good laugh Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stock as a rock and pumping out smoke boo yeah Laughing Guess the power shall we start the bidding at 50rwkw its done 412000km(assuming stock output of 87kw it should put out 60.9rwkw calculating with a 30% drivetrain loss)

[Updated on: Fri, 03 June 2005 04:18]

M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 12:26

I'll be there
might run the Falcon on gas but we'll c what happens.

Hopefully mine is back on the road for January's Dyno day.

If you are going to run the Falcon let me know as i might have to make the trip down to see who's ex taxi has more/less power. Laughing
Would running petrol not gas on the dyno be considered cheating for an ex taxi? Confused
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 12:17

stock as a rock and pumping out smoke boo yeah Laughing Guess the power shall we start the bidding at 50rwkw its done 412000km(assuming stock output of 87kw it should put out 60.9rwkw calculating with a 30% drivetrain loss)

I'm going to take a stab and say 41.7kW
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok its on the beats is gonna go on the dyno, mmm that'll be 45 bucks well spent yay. anyone else wanna hazard a guess. Note the car has clocked up 412k km last rebuild was done around 180k km ago blows smoke above 3krpm but still pulls pretty damn well.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 03 June 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah gay.
I thought I'd have a little more time. And I'm working that weekend. slim chance I may attend.... we shall see.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 04 June 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg omg omg omg

1 month.... omg omg don't know if i'll be finished in time omg

omg omg
might be looking at best improvedddddddddd
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 04 June 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 22:42

no task is too big! Razz

I'll be there, of course!

Motor is now going to be removed as well, how big is too big?
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 05 June 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there, and i'll put the car on the dyno again.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 05 June 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm i might have to come along and have a go in the ke70, go the mighty 4K-C..

its on for least rwkw!!

damn rules!!!! i could get most improved if i enter the ke70 this time then break out the 4agte ke35 in janurary...lol

YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Mon, 06 June 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do I go about booking a run?
I dont really want to make to drive up if I'm not going to get a run.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 22:04]

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Mon, 06 June 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't need to book a run, just be there in the morning 8.30am and you will get your car on the rollers.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 07 June 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, so little time so much to do....

Are the dyno operators going to have a spit if the rad & other things are simply cable tied to the front of the car? Coz that's the only way the subie would be there in time. Laughing
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 07 June 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool I'll be coming up the night before any way.
Any idea how long it will take to get to SAS from East Kurrajong?
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 07 June 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there with bells on....

*where'd that 200hp nos kit go?*

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2005 13:00]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 07 June 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YGT04A wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 12:57

*edit* On reading your location again I got it wrong, I thought it was Kariong, not Kurrajong. Anywhere I punched it into whereis.com.au from East Kurrajong to siver water, and it said 1H 14 minutes, so I wasn't too far off. Rolling Eyes *edit*

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2005 13:28]

YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 07 June 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 23:16

YGT04A wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 12:57

Mate I'd say allow 45 minutes to get down the F3 to Hornsby, and then another 30 minutes to get to SAS, those times are a little generous as it could be done a lot faster. Give your self an hour and a quater and you'd be fine.

cool thanks
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 07 June 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check out my edited post above mate, I scrwed up a little Embarassed
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 07 June 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All being well I'll come out for a look but not to run this time.
Since I have not made any mods since I run it before and it's not Toyota powered.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 08 June 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad spewing cant make it

YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 09 June 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for all the help Alchemist I'll see you there.

Looking forward to getting a base figure for my car before I start doing any mods Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 10 June 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might be there. Dont think I will run the car though. But maybe... Smile
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 11 June 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm hoping to get the rollie there but I have to get it ready for a track day on the tuesday so heres hoping I have enough time
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 12 June 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant come AGAIn - youve picked the same day as what were holding stocktake on again .. No way of escaping it this year - at all

Oh well - i wish it was not the first weekend of july - its always gunna clash in this respect !

Seeyas i hope in october at Toyofest at this stage
MAD79R
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Mon, 13 June 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should be there.just another sunday drive
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 14 June 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like I might actually be able to make this one! Bout bloody time.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 14 June 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me too.
GTI16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 14 June 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there,my mate with the white ae82 will be too.
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 15 June 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i should have the cressida ready for this dyno day.
How does a standard MX-73 fuel pump run a 1J???

Hopefully all done will also be bringing two mates.

Cheers
Richard
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 16 June 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn Dyno day is getting real close.

Who's going to be ready and what do people think they'll put down???
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 16 June 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm curious as to whether one mean Gen 3 3S-GTE can find it's way into a certain AW11 soon. Evil or Very Mad

Or a particular soarer & crazy 7M-GTE with and I quote "a big f*ck off turbo" can have the engine removed, rewired, re-istalled & tuned before the 3rd.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 16 June 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should be there... see if i can break 52kw Wink
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 17 June 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not long now !

The old wagon will be on the dyno just for shits and giggles, if it makes more than 40kw I will be well surprised ! Maybe stitt and I should have the shitter challenge lol

We really do need a decent turnout to keep these days happening so hopefully we will see you all there.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 17 June 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe crown v corona v crown
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 18 June 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there... Might put the celica on the dyno see how much it gets.. Wink
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 18 June 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Jono

it will be Crown vs Corona vs Falcon

my shit box isn't mine any more and my shit box doesn't have a towbar, if I don't bring the falcon the toymods trailer won't get there
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 18 June 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking good to go and my brother might bring his sprinter
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Tue, 21 June 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 22:36

Are you going to make it with your monster Josh?
I'll need a small miracle for my mini-beastie, but I have at least another week off work so I'm going to bust a nut to get there.
If I do make it though, I wouldn't mind seeing between 150 and 160 Smiley =
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 22 June 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If there is room for one more, I'd love to bring my cressida along to see what she pumps out...

I should have my new tailshaft by then - hopefully I won't twist that one too Sad

Is it just a matter of turn up, line up and run, or is there a certain order etc ??

Is an RSVP needed ??

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2005 07:06]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 22 June 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so whats the easiest way there from campbelltown
http://www.whereis.com/whereis/mapping/geocodeAddr essesForDirections.do?brandid=1&fromStreetNumb er=&fromStreetName=Ballantrae+Drive&fromPo iType=&fromSuburb=St+Andrews&fromState=New +South+Wales&toStreetNumber=141&toStreetNa me=Silverwater+Rd&toPoiType=&toSuburb=Silv erwater&toState=New+South+Wales&modeOfTran sport=1&x=55&y=8
thats what wheris gives me, and anyone else from the campbelltown area looking at going that might wanna meet up and head in together

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2005 07:33]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 22 June 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Southo wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 17:01

Is it just a matter of turn up, line up and run, or is there a certain order etc ??

Hi Jason, no RSVP is needed. It's first in first served, so the earlier you come along on the day to sign up the less time you should have to wait Wink Can't wait to see what your car runs!

Jonathon - From Campbelltown you're probably best hopping off the M5 at Henry Lawson Drive (I think this means you'll have to pay though). Turn left and stay on that as it turns into Woodville Road, and eventually turn right onto Parra Road. Turn left onto Silverwater Road (the intersection where Auburn Maccas is on the right) and just stay on that until you see SAS on the right. Smile

If you don't want to pay the toll just take the Hume Hwy from Liverpool through to Woodville Rd and turn left.
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 22 June 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 22:36

I have no idea what mine will do.
Any thoughts on what a basically stock group A with exhaust should put down?

insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 22 June 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might go with my stocko...prolly pump a hecktik 40kw!

although im only gunna do it if Rolla_Gurl does it...coz i dont wanna be the complete laughing stock!

but hey, i got a good reason ...most improved next dyno day? Laughing

how long is the periods between dyno days, coz i may not be the most improved for a while Rolling Eyes
RoLLa_GurL_StyLeR
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 22 June 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
insalubrity_macca wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 19:52

although im only gunna do it if Rolla_Gurl does it...

lol ya d0rk.. tehe Smile
I'll bring the vl down so I can atleast have a bit of pride... along with the rolla Smile
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Wed, 22 June 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully if all works out will be there to check diffrence from this weekends dyno and this one Smile

cheers
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 24 June 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there. Hoping to get over 100 with a gze.
Have the rolla ready toyrota.
Anyone else with a gze coming ?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 24 June 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i threw some stop smoke in the rona yesterday and bugger me i think it might of actually done something, anyone that follows me this sunday can confirm whether or not it has and i guess the dyno run should too, It still smokes for about 5 mins but from then on it doesn't seem as bad as it was before so with any luck the dyno guys won't pass out when my cars on
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 24 June 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I'll be there with a 2.0L 3S hoping to get 110 RWKW or else a gen 3 engine will go in.

Along with a 1.8L Honda DC5 Expecting atleast 90 FWKW

Should be fun! see you guys there in the black mr2
Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SHEPPARTON SPRINGNATS
Next Topic:Wanna Swap?!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:15:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013015985488892 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.