Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it... Wed, 08 June 2005 19:03 Go to next message
change your name to Mark Milton... or work for the government... Laughing

http://www.safespeed.org.uk/milton.html

Send a private message to this user    
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Wed, 08 June 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, go police "Police Vectras" allmost 300kph! unless thats the limit.... but anyway its wrong, hes a cop and unless he had a reasion to he shoulndt have done that
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Wed, 08 June 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is the most f**ked up thing i have eva read.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Speedy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Wed, 08 June 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a load of crap i should say the same. That is just bullshit how fricking hypocritical what an arse of a system.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Thu, 09 June 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm i thought some1 had finally figured out a way to beat the system. lol
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Thu, 09 June 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have seen them spinning wheels as they punch it around corners ect in the city and they get away with it and they pull me over for a chirp. i am sick of it. I may be more understanding if the disco lights were on but no they just like doing illegal stuff. No wonder people don't give the the respect they need
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Thu, 09 June 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of my nest door neighbours son is a highway patrol man, and he drops burnouts in the car as he exits our street Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Thu, 09 June 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a fagget !
What makes cops think they can drive like that ? Double standards.
I know a cop who rolled his cop car while he was drunk.
What did he get for it ?
A new car.
Nothing more but if i had done in my own private car i'd she crucified.

I think he should loose his job that is massive misuse of police equipment that tax paying ppl have payed for.
it's there to keep us safe not for his fucking amusement.
I'm soo pissed off about that !

EDIT: i was typing quicker than i was thinking

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 04:48]

86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Thu, 09 June 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fattony wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 10:08

yeah, join the force.. Laughing
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Thu, 09 June 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey it's not the tax payers, it's the fine payers, so they can't complain, because they're hoons anyway Razz
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Fri, 10 June 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 23:31

Fattony wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 10:08

yeah, join the force.. Laughing

hahahahaha Laughing

Who cares it's over in England. It's not like it affects us. It's funny when you're on motorways/freeways/major roads late at night and a cop car comes racing down from behind you. They slow down for a bit and stick to the limit then they realise they can't be bothered driving this slow so they flick on the disco lights and away they go again Rolling Eyes
I would never do such a thing! Laughing
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Fri, 10 June 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well... at least they flicked on the disco lights... Laughing
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Sat, 11 June 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im gonna join the force
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Sat, 11 June 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so u could drive 260+ legally? Very Happy
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Sat, 11 June 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

so u could drive 260+ legally?

yep
why go to the drags when u can become a police officer
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Sat, 11 June 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm... good point, and you can get paid while doing it... Laughing
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Sat, 11 June 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

hmm... good point, and you can get paid while doing it...

not to mention the car your driving isnt yours
its a dream job get paid to speed and drift in some1 elses car
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Sat, 11 June 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not bad eh? you'll get to drive some modded xr6 turbo, wrx and maybe even monaros, decent power out of those cars... Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Sun, 12 June 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Police dont always get away with it. I know one ex police officer who was kicked out for repeatedly speeding in police cars(and a few other minor incidences)
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how to get clocked doing 265km/h on the freeway or 140km/h at a 50km/h zone and get away with it Sun, 12 June 2005 10:06 Go to previous message
Cyber-punk wrote on Sun, 12 June 2005 10:22

Police dont always get away with it. I know one ex police officer who was kicked out for repeatedly speeding in police cars(and a few other minor incidences)

that's not too bad, at least you get so many chances, for us, we get kicked off our license straight away, huge fines and suspensions... Surprised
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:dudes, check this shit out!
Next Topic:What Could It Be?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:32:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066280364990234 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.