Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
sold Mon, 22 November 2004 23:52 Go to next message
like the title says plus doors. doors are white in color. pics up soon. $275 pick up syd. west

Attachment: autIMG_0001.jpg
(Size: 23.90KB, Downloaded 495 time(s))
Attachment: autIMG_0002.jpg
(Size: 22.42KB, Downloaded 400 time(s))
Attachment: autIMG_0003.jpg
(Size: 22.12KB, Downloaded 392 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 04:23]

Send a private message to this user  
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows Tue, 23 November 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the inside

Attachment: autIMG_0006.jpg
(Size: 29.82KB, Downloaded 203 time(s))
Attachment: autIMG_0004.jpg
(Size: 34.88KB, Downloaded 161 time(s))
Attachment: autIMG_0005.jpg
(Size: 39.40KB, Downloaded 147 time(s))

Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows Tue, 23 November 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate. does it include EVERYTHING to do a Power Window conversion to a manual window Seca? if not what else is required.
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows Tue, 23 November 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty sure u just need to plug in the conectors. the doors are not stolen btw. i bought them off a guy from these forums. and for any1 tryin to call last nite and couldnt get thru its cause i left my phone at work but will return the calls.
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows Wed, 22 December 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump...
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows Tue, 04 January 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant believe no body wants power windows?
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows Tue, 04 January 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm im somewhat interested.

how does the loom connect?

can you check under the steeringwheel cover to see if it has a computer? i know the central locking does. its a blue box. im guessing the power windows would have one too?

if you could please find out that would be great thanks!
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows Fri, 07 January 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikey93 wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 18:40

hmm im somewhat interested.

how does the loom connect?

can you check under the steeringwheel cover to see if it has a computer? i know the central locking does. its a blue box. im guessing the power windows would have one too?

if you could please find out that would be great thanks!

the doors are not on my car. i did buy them for my car but dont really have the time. Can any1 with power windows in there corolla shed some light on this little matter. or any1 with the knowledge?
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Fri, 07 January 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm you think this power window kit would work on an ae92 levin gtv? 2 door coupe?
jim8o
Regular

June 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Sat, 08 January 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey can u provide pics of the rims, or anyone who can post a pic of series 1 rims

thanks Very Happy
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Mon, 10 January 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LEVIN GTV wrote on Sat, 08 January 2005 04:08

hmmm you think this power window kit would work on an ae92 levin gtv? 2 door coupe?

ur guess is as good as mind Smile
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Mon, 10 January 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jim8o wrote on Sat, 08 January 2005 11:57

hey can u provide pics of the rims, or anyone who can post a pic of series 1 rims

thanks Very Happy

will have em up 2morrow
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Tue, 11 January 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wheels sold

[Updated on: Tue, 24 May 2005 04:41]

mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Tue, 11 January 2005 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi middle brother wants to know if there still for sale and if yes when you need payment very keen
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Tue, 11 January 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep still for sale...
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Wed, 19 January 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump...still for sale peepos
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Wed, 19 January 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are you located? what is the lowest youll go on the rims?
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Wed, 19 January 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in st.johns park. will except 130 pm if ya interested.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Thu, 20 January 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me your number and address and my cuz will come check them out if they dont have many dents he will take them.
Cheers Nick
terrykoun
Regular

December 2003
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Thu, 20 January 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, i was wondering if you'd just sell me the side markings on the doors,cause i need em. its probably a bit of a funny question, but ey worth a try. so what do u rekon?
Arthur
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Sun, 23 January 2005 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone is still interested in knowing, the power windows and such is run thru the entire wiring loom of the cars fitted with these as standard. The drivers side door with all the operating buttons has the control box within the door.

To get it working you will need to adapt an extra power window loom to your existing one, in other words run wires from drivers door to each CLIP.

If this helps
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Sun, 23 January 2005 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b:pm sent

terrykuon:sorry tryin to keep the doors complete.

Arthur:thanx for the info mate, much appreciated.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Fri, 28 January 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roughly how much tread is left on the tires?(mm)
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Fri, 28 January 2005 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much to ship those rims to Perth? (6059)
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Tue, 01 February 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilo: will check when i get home, have a look at the pic. it should give ya a rough idea.

pzest: would prefer to sell to sydney peepo...dont really have alotta time on my hands...sorry dude.

WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Wed, 02 February 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah looked at the pic. but cant see any depth indicators.
you wouldnt know roughly how much a new set of tyres are worth
Cloud9ine
Newcomer

February 2005

Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Thu, 03 February 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyrolla

Are the Wheels still up for Grabs. Been looking for a set for my stocker CSi
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Thu, 03 February 2005 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wilo: havent had time to check bro but theres bout 70% left on all fours.

cloud9ine: yup still for sale.
Cloud9ine
Newcomer

February 2005

Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Thu, 03 February 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate

If you will accept $100 I will come and get them tommorrow
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Thu, 03 February 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent cloud9ine

[Updated on: Thu, 03 February 2005 23:25]

toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Sun, 06 February 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wheels are sold thanx
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Sun, 20 February 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump... Very Happy
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Mon, 28 March 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$250 pick up.
emokid
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Mon, 28 March 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate if ur still selling those power windows in a month ill be very interested.. just i have insurance to pay and that will kill my bank account for the next month Mad
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Fri, 01 April 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries dude, just let me know when ur ready.
AE82-Morg
Regular

May 2004

Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Fri, 01 April 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the power windows are still forsale please let me know with a price
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Mon, 04 April 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price is still $250

cheers
tony
FST513
Regular

April 2005
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Mon, 04 April 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will these doors fit on an AE92 4 door corolla? I'm guessing they will, and reading above there is some effort in sourcing parts to get these windows working... Is there rust on the doors i can see, and paint fading etc??
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Tue, 12 April 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FST513: sorry dude, dont think they'll fit
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Fri, 15 April 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will the doors fit the hatch?? (looks like a longshot)
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) Fri, 15 April 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no sorry will only fit ae92 secas...

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2005 08:14]

toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Tue, 19 April 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dayum almost 5 months and still no buyer...im sure some1 out there wants-needs these doors. still for sale peepo, price is still $250 as ive already lost too much.

[Updated on: Tue, 19 April 2005 04:56]

toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Tue, 24 May 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP... still for sale. Very Happy
sxr01r
Regular

November 2003
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Sat, 28 May 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres my 2c. with the doors on the rollas the secas doors compared to the hatches are different. im not to sure about the front ones but id say theyre the same. the back ones im 100% sure are different. on the hatches they have a little quarter window fixed into the door but the seca has onely one window. as for the wiring up of he windows into a non power window car maybe do a yahoo search for a wiring diagram. i know in my corolla service book it has all wiring diagrams for the whole car so id think someone has done the world a favour and thrown them onto the net.

levin gtv: id think that you could use the corolla window set up on your car as the windows run independently. however sonce the guy selling them is not too keen on seperating id suggest maybe just going for a cheaper option and getting the motors and stuff off another toyota from a wrecker or something. for something as simple as power windows i doubt that can manufacturers would have very diferent wiring. you could prob even get all the stuff you need from a suzuki swift. btw those motors work on corollas (i had one in for a while)

hope that clears up some things. leigh
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Mon, 30 May 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sxr01r: thanks for clearing a few things up for mate...still for sale.

tony
PUG306
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Thu, 09 June 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the doors if you still got them. PM sent
fandio
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: ae92 seca power windows (complete doors) and stock sx alloys Sat, 11 June 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me know if pug doesnt take them
toyrolla
Regular

April 2004
sold... Sun, 12 June 2005 04:21 Go to previous message
doors are know sold thanks everyone.

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 04:21]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:FS: AE86 Trueno and levin panels and lights. imports Tail Lights $200
Next Topic:F/S TRD DESIGN FUEL CAP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 03:12:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010228157043457 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.