Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
cost of 3pp on an mr2 Sun, 12 June 2005 02:02 Go to next message
basically want to get a vague figure on how much itd be to get 3pp on a 3sgte mr2 90-95 model

im in the market to buy one but want to know how much extra id need to fork out for insurance

thanks in advance
  Send a private message to this user    
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: cost of 3pp on an mr2 Sun, 12 June 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also im 18yo and have no traffic offences
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: cost of 3pp on an mr2 Sun, 12 June 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IHNI but have you tried to get a quote from justcars.com.au ?
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: cost of 3pp on an mr2 Sun, 12 June 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IHNI?? and no havent
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: cost of 3pp on an mr2 Sun, 12 June 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IHNI = I have no idea.

Just call some insurance places, it varies greatly and no-one here would be able to give you anything other than a ball park figure.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cost of 3pp on an mr2 Mon, 13 June 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Call every insurance place you can find several times, and be amazed at how the quotes from different companies change depending on how close to their lunch break your customer service rep is Razz
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: cost of 3pp on an mr2 Mon, 13 June 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes great differences depending who you talk to would be nice to get some parity
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: cost of 3pp on an mr2 Mon, 13 June 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i second justcars! most major insurers wont want to know you
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: cost of 3pp on an mr2 Tue, 14 June 2005 07:06 Go to previous message
edit - oopps you want just 3rd party property, my bad this post below is about full comprehensive. If i were you i'd go full comprehensive, why spend all that cash on the mr2 only to save maybe a grand on insurance?

im 21 male, no traffic offences - speeding fines or anything like that and justcars gave me a rating one first up apparantly because i've had 5 year driving experience and no accidents, fines, claims ect ect and my insurance for my 91 mr2 turbo was $1046/year. But if you cant get a rating one your price jumps HUGELY like well over 1500. I think you will be hard pressed to find insurance under the 2k mark for you, because your only 18, still on P's to? But i tried Every insurance company in the book, literally, prices went from as high as 3k with a 1500 excess (most places wouldnt touch me cause its an import or im under 25 or both) most places were around the 2k mark with a 1k excess. but just cars gave me the 1046 and i think the excess is about the same 1k or 1200, but that drops down after the second year of insurance.

but give them a call, dont just use the web quote thing as that will not give you a proper quote.

good luck

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2005 07:15]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The Thai's love their Coronas!
Next Topic:Supra models???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 07:49:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057618618011475 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.