Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » 16' Sparcos Multi Studt w/ near new potenzas. SOLD!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sandog
Newcomer

June 2005

16' Sparcos Multi Studt w/ near new potenzas. SOLD! Sat, 11 June 2005 08:31 Go to next message
Hey guys,

first time posting here. just got my mr2 from japan and ive got some buddy clubs ready to go on my car so these sparcos have to go. They come with near new potenzas (il get the exact type/spec when theres light but for now the are 225) . attached are some pics on their own and on the car. the pic doesnt do them justice, they arent too bad. No gutter rash on any of them. if you want more pics shoot me an email at sssan1@student.monash.edu.au.

Make me an offer i cant refuse. Postage should be about $80-100 i think after reading what some guys posted here.

If your in melb more than welcome to try em out.

Attachment: rims.jpg
(Size: 46.17KB, Downloaded 201 time(s))
Attachment: side.jpg
(Size: 21.68KB, Downloaded 99 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2005 03:59]

Send a private message to this user    
andrew_mx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sat, 11 June 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat off set? im very interested
sandog
Newcomer

June 2005

Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sat, 11 June 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate,

tyres are 225/50/16 and the offset on the MR2 is 35. Also just noticed it doesnt have 'conventional' nuts on it, looks like you need somehting more like a big F%CK Off allan key to get em out , hahaha. Maybe you guys are more familliar with that. My car goes in for compliance on tuesday and it will be in mt waverley the whole week if you wanna actualy look at them. Il probably try n do my roadworthy/rego inspection in these rims but if you or someone else really needs them then no problem il just stick the new ones on
andrew_mx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sun, 12 June 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a locknut. u need a special key to get em off. or not if u have the rite tools. i would need to try one on my car as offset is an issue. can i come down and take one off during that time?

call me to make arrangements ill pm u my number
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sun, 12 June 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u after?
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sun, 12 June 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its probably a 12mm wide hex nut...usually made in 1/2 inch sockets...so easy to get off Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sun, 12 June 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got these type of wheelnuts too.
theyre used on wheels with deep stud hole, theyre the only way to fasten the wheel

u need a key which attaches to your wheel brace to get them out, or do what mc68 said
sandog
Newcomer

June 2005

Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sun, 12 June 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seeing theres been a few PMs il say that i initially wanted 700 but i would settle for $650 which i think is pretty fair. i mean it works out to less than $170 a corner for both tyres and rims. Tyres or rims on their own would be worth more (yeah ok tyres are 2nd hand but they are still pretty new) and i dont wanna be greedy or stooge anyone.
barned01
Regular

September 2003
Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sun, 12 June 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crap i like these but am worried offset would not fit th ra40 Sad
bit of an expensive gamble...
sandog
Newcomer

June 2005

Re: 16' Sparcos 5*114.3 w/ near new potenzas Sun, 12 June 2005 12:45 Go to previous message
hehe yeah totally dude. i mean if you were in melb woudlnt be a prob, you could just come over and try em out. but yeah like ya said, could be exp gamble.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:14x6 sexy mags & tyres 4x114.3 *SOLD*
Next Topic:Aus Spec Brakes.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:51:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060479640960693 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.