Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 10:33 Go to next message
I was watching the news today and it seems in a coupple of months they are going to be importing the cheapest meat they can find ( basicly no aussie food will be used ) so beware. It will be all crap, they have turned into the biggest tight ass.
  Send a private message to this user    
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i spose its casue they are loseing so much money to subway... their sales must have dropped so much
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why though? macca's is HUGE, can they actualy ever run out of money!?
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boycott!

Everybody to Hungry Smacks Very Happy
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
subway now has as many 'restraunts' as maccas
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74ROLLA wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 20:53

Boycott!

Everybody to Hungry Smacks Very Happy

Where you can see the real food and not something been squeezed from a tube
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
People will eat Mcdonalds shit regardless.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poor quality maccas, so what we've been eating the good stuff?
I'll go to maccas when i have no cash, thats about it.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It says on the wrapper 100% australian export quality beef.
I feel a lawsuit coming on
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 21:53

People will eat Mcdonalds shit regardless.

True, my reason for eating at times that Hungry Jacks is about a 45minute drive and maccas is more or less around the corner, its cheap and most of the girls look mighty fine in their uniforms Razz
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone been to a mcdonald "restaurant" in the city? it's ridiculous

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 13:01]

Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, i've heard from a few overseas people that our Maccas is a heap better than the crap they're getting in the US & Europe, probably because we use Australian beef.

I haven't been to Maccas for a while, but if they do decide to change then I won't ever go back...
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What pisses me more is that mcdonalds has ads in the morning when the cartoon's are on. Mad Your kids are never safe

I have a funny feeling next generation is going to be a lot worse health wise than has.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 22:38

I believe there is a company called "100% australian export quality beef" the statement on maccas wrappers refers to the company that provides the meat, not the meat itself...
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 09:19

I believe there is a company called "100% australian export quality beef" the statement on maccas wrappers refers to the company that provides the meat, not the meat itself...

That was a scam they pulled years ago. I think there was even a thread on it here, fast food urban legends or something. I don't think they would be using non-aussie beef now and labeling it as aussie. They are leaving themselves wide open.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe that they do use 100% australian beef, but set it up that way so that they can quickly change in the even of a sudden major change in our ability to get aussie beef.
karol_10
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 08 June 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually that was the case it was on the news even.. (i swear im not THAT old Laughing)
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is total bs. They have one of the biggest buying powers in the world. They have there own sub company that buys and produces the meat. I should know i'm a butcher and a maccas employee so i know my shit. Also are u guys stupid or something? Export Quality meat means exactly that. The meat that they are using is good enough to export to other countries!

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 07:33]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good enough for other countrys to use as dog food maybe
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it how everyone gets caught up in these urban legends and never ask the intelligent questions. Bozza is 100% correct. Maccas use only australian beef (which is why their burger wrapping says it, not because of some bs company called that). Their apple pies do not contain potato/choko/anyhting except apples and sauce. Their sundaes are not pig fat with flavouring added.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bozza wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 15:31

That is total bs. They have one of the biggest buying powers in the world. They have there own sub company that buys and produces the meat. I should know i'm a butcher and a maccas employee so i know my shit. Also are u guys stupid or something? Export Quality meat means exactly that. The meat that they are using is good enough to export to other countries!

educated opinions rock my world Smile

no ones debating mcdonalds have more money than god!

come to think of it, why the hell would god need money? its not like he has to work or pay people for stuff...

i got a happy meal today, it sucked.

Eldar.O.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 17:49

Bozza wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 15:31

educated opinions rock my world Smile

no ones debating mcdonalds have more money than god!

come to think of it, why the hell would god need money? its not like he has to work or pay people for stuff...

i got a happy meal today, it sucked.

Eldar.O.

what did u do with the toy ?
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And in Paris, you can buy beer at MacDonald's.
And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

What'd they call it?

They call it Royale with Cheese.

Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

Le big Mac ! Ahhaha, what do they call a Whopper?

I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King.
But you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?

What?

Mayonnaise.

Goddamn!

I seen 'em do it man, they fuckin' drown 'em in it.

Uuccch!

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
right next to a conversation on how people who key cars should be exectuted. no arrest, no trial Smile
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i read somewhere they can't go bankrupt because the real estate they own is worth billions.

towe_001 wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 22:38

most of the girls look mighty fine in their uniforms Razz

thats why i go sometimes Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 09:45]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the toy is in my glovebox,

and pulp ficton is the most fucken awesomest movie everness!

Eldar.O.
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Thu, 09 June 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I get to work with them Very Happy To add to wat draven said, we are the most governed country in the world and a national company can't just write lies on their products.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess it wil be straight to the salads Rolling Eyes
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulw85 wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 20:58

subway now has as many 'restraunts' as maccas

They actually have more in Australia. Smile

And yes I MUCH prefer Hungry Jacks, but still go to Maccas out of sheer convienience.
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 18:44

right next to a conversation on how people who key cars should be exectuted. no arrest, no trial Smile

Straight to execution! Very Happy
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would choose mc donalds over subway... Sometimes greasy food really satifies. especially washed down with coke!!

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 13:13

I would choose mc donalds over subway... Sometimes greasy food really satifies. especially washed down with coke!!

i find that a big mac, large meal, fills me up about half way.

a rooster roll combo from red rooster fills me up about the same, maccas is cheaper, but red rooster tastes better, although you cant really compare beef to chicken.

i like subway, the only thing that annoys me is, because they make it fresh, and the salad n shtuff is so crisp, theres water in the roll and its all cold Sad i no like.

Eldar.O.
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,
i work at maccas and we had some sheet in our crew room about this. i might read over it next time im working and write up wat it says
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give me Subway anyday. I love that food. Been saving up the stamps they give you. Have about 6 free footlong subs owed. Smile
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

well they could twist the words around,
100% Australian could mean that the meat McDonalds sell is exported, they don't actually directly relate it to their meat haha..

I Haven't had McDonalds in over 5 months.

Don't forget KFC is just as bad from what I hear, supposably they put a chemical in the Chicken to make you want it more..
Everytime u go past KFC u always feel hungry for their food..

Anyone know any info about this KFC thing?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 18:55

Don't forget KFC is just as bad from what I hear, supposably they put a chemical in the Chicken to make you want it more..

farkin hell.

this mysterious chemical is a combination of fat and salt. do people really get sucked in by those urban myths? yeah, KFC risks multi-billion dollar lawsuits by adding an addictive drug to their food, when all they need to do to make millions is keep catering to all the fatties in the world (and the people like me, who don't care about stuff like fitness and heart disease)
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 19:23

TRD-ST162 wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 18:55

farkin hell.

this mysterious chemical is a combination of fat and salt. do people really get sucked in by those urban myths? yeah, KFC risks multi-billion dollar lawsuits by adding an addictive drug to their food, when all they need to do to make millions is keep catering to all the fatties in the world (and the people like me, who don't care about stuff like fitness and heart disease)

Who cares about them fast food chains... What I wanna know is what Pringles put in their chips. Those things are fuckin addictive...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Fri, 10 June 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is not a joke most pringles actually have msg in them read the ingredients well the last time i bought them they did. Very Happy
wumpagrande1992
Regular

July 2002
Re: Who loves there McDonald's MUST READ Sun, 12 June 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maccas meat is Australian beef. I cut that shit up all day for my work at an abattoirs. We also export to America for Burger King. It's not the best meat to start with, mostly dairy cows. It's the amount they process the shit to make the patties, all the nutrients disappear and the crap they add in the process.
turboke10
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Sun, 12 June 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Back to the original issue of Macdonald's using shittier beef than what than what they already do.......

Well, that would not suprise me. Firstly, as unfortunate as it is, I have worked at Macdonald's before. The beef went from frozen to over cooked and bubbling for a cheeseburger in 45 seconds. Concurrently, Quarter Pounder patties go from frozen to a splattering mess in about 70 seconds.

Anyway, what i wanted to say originally was a reply to the comment made by Mookie who said that he saw a lawsuit coming on about the naming of their beef: "100% Australian". If none of you know, here is an update. This is the name of the company who sells the beef to Macdonald's.

Don't trust everything you read.

Kenneth.
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 15 June 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even though I know it's crappy food that still doesn't stop me from eating it because I can get a whole meal (even if it is evil) for about $6 compared to other places.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Who loves there Mcdonalds MUST READ Wed, 15 June 2005 14:32 Go to previous message
soarerchic wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 00:28

Even though I know it's crappy food that still doesn't stop me from eating it because I can get a whole meal (even if it is evil) for about $6 compared to other places.

Yes, but it cant really be called a meal. More like a turd sandwhich, nutritionally
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone bored? (another internet time waster)
Next Topic:how do i post pictures?????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:13:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084772109985352 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.