Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
KEBOOM
Occasional Poster

November 2004
icon10.gif  KEBOOM'S KE70 Mon, 13 June 2005 09:50 Go to next message
Hey guys,

Thought it was time to show off the 'ol KE70. Enjoy.

Current Mods: -

Custom red and blacked velour retrimmed interior. Front bucket seats, custom steering wheel, all plastic sprayed from brown to black. Very Happy Black carpet (pretty shit though).

Thermo fan, everything else in the engine bay stock, waiting on delivery of 32/36 weber. Has 2" exhaust with Lukey 'glasspack' muffler.

Pioneer head unit, alpine speakers all round, 6.5" front, 6x9" rear, alpine V12 amp (goes very hard Razz ).

Planned Mods: -

Install weber, tune. Maybe a cam...Would love to do a transplant with a 4age or ze, but I don't really have the resources or time... Sad

Install corona st141 front struts and with king springs all round (have these, just waiting for the time to install). Rims...need rims. Wink Dunno what, I think something old-skool Razz

Lemme know what ya all think.

Cheers,

Alex
Smile
P.S. I dunno how to post pics so if someone wants to see them and can host them etc. let me know and I will email them to you.
  Send a private message to this user    
KEBOOM
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Mon, 13 June 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just figured out how to host the pics. Here ya all go.

http://img240.echo.cx/img240/1476/ke7017vm.th.jpghttp://img240.echo.cx/img240/4742/ke7027vv.th.jpghttp://img240.echo.cx/img240/5893/ke7050dt.th.jpg

http://img240.echo.cx/img240/5180/ke7038ud.jpghttp://img240.echo.cx/img240/6379/ke7049qs.th.jpg
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Mon, 13 June 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thats cool man.

when does the 1G-GTE go in? Evil or Very Mad
KEBOOM
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Mon, 13 June 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha Smile . Maybe one day...when I go crazy like you.. Evil or Very Mad
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Tue, 14 June 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell yeah!

Ill email you later with more info, but id love to put ure car on www.ke70.com ! (my webpage... im updating it dw Razz)

Cheers!
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Wed, 15 June 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya man, nice KE70 you got there

looks like alot of work been done there,

Cheers Trent
xplictseca
Occasional Poster

On Probation

May 2005
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Sun, 19 June 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GO KE70's
KEBOOM
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Wed, 22 June 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comments guys, KE70's definetly are the bomb!!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Wed, 07 September 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fkn sweet interior man, wish i could be bothered doing that with mine...

Kev.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Wed, 07 September 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KE70!!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Wed, 07 September 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also just noticed... no boot rust and straight bumpers?!?!? WTF IS GOIN ON HERE!! hahaha

Kev
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Wed, 07 September 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my front bumpers perfect the back's a little Confused and the rust well its coming out.

Ke70 thread? Laughing
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Sun, 18 September 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70 thread for sure!!!
KEBOOM
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Mon, 19 September 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Small bit of boot rust just under the latch, but a fuckload of it near the petrol cap... Sad Any idea how to get rid of it? Cut and weld new bits I suppose...
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Mon, 19 September 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats ur best bet....with the rust i had around the petrol cap it wasnt as bad as other parts so i just ground it away put penetrol (some shit that says it stops rust) on it and filled over it and it hasnt come back or cracked yet...other parts where i welded plates in have cracked the new paint tho Crying or Very Sad
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Mon, 19 September 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sounds a bit like mine, the rest of the rust has been attacked on my car besides the filler rust.

Quote:

Small bit of boot rust just under the latch, but a fuckload of it near the petrol cap... Any idea how to get rid of it? Cut and weld new bits I suppose...
KEBOOM
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Sat, 05 November 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update:

Corona front struts installed. Bigger brakes, lowered all round. Back is way lower then the front however, could be due to having 14s" on the front and 13s" on the rear (very dodgy but will be ok soon...). It was a bitch installing the struts, I only had one lower steering arm but I couldn't find another to match at the wreckers. Does anyone know if Corona ST141 had 2 different types of steering arms? The struts are from an ST141 (I think) but none at the wreckers had the same as mine. A lot of swearing and busted knuckles was had... Mad

Sigma gsr pepperpots purchased today. Need a clean and a polish and some tyres and then they will be going on, Hopefully this week...I will get some new pics too Smile

Alex
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: KEBOOM'S KE70 Sat, 05 November 2005 21:11 Go to previous message
Nice Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Me brudder's sprinta
Next Topic:81LOWLUX