Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Mon, 13 June 2005 10:22 Go to next message
im thinking about a change, wanted to know if anyone would consider swapping their rims for the ones bellow. they currently have 215/50/R15's on the rear and 195's on the front, the tyres are near new so id prob wanna swap them over. if anmyone has a set of rims in 15in, preferably a dark colour (grey or black) and preferably with some dish ill consider a swap. only reason i want to swap is these rims are a pain in the arse to clean. about a year ago they were refurbished my 'MAGMAN' (workshop) and have absolutely NO gutter damage watsoever. the rims are in the condition as pictured however are dirty and need a polish.

http://img153.echo.cx/img153/4956/car22le.jpg

http://img153.echo.cx/img153/2682/wheel27eo.jpg

http://img153.echo.cx/img153/8894/wheelsclean22ak.jpg

so if anyones interested, send me some pics Smile

edit: im in campbelltown, SW sydney.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 June 2005 10:23]

Send a private message to this user    
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Mon, 13 June 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about some hot wires with relatively no tyres and cash adjustment? Very Happy

(it was worth a shot Embarassed )
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Mon, 13 June 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what size are they? 15 x 7? 15 x 8? Offset?

Consider just selling them?
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Mon, 13 June 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are considering in selling them, id be interested in buying.

cheers

Gwaijaitat
Regular

April 2005
Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Mon, 13 June 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in buying them Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Mon, 13 June 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have some 14" charcoal mesh wheels that id be interested in swapping + cash adjustment.

if your interested PM me
openvtec
Regular

January 2005
Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Mon, 13 June 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do u want for them mate Smile
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Tue, 14 June 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure on size or offset, im not using any spacers and they fit well, what rims fit 195 and 205 tyres? they arent stretched the tyres fit nice so i dunno 7in? the rims also fit over hilux 4pots on the front.

arch, i was after a charcoal colour, but i dont think 14's will fit my brakes and i was hoping to stay with 15's anyway.

what are they worth to people? i spose if i found decent rims first i could sell them but im still not sure cause i love them i just hate cleaning them.

whoever bought robs old car: i want your buddy clubs Wink
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Tue, 14 June 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm i do have 15x7 watanabe rs8s..

but i think i might hang onto em, only getting rid of em if i find 15x8 mesh, not 15x7

if u take a shot of the centre of the wheel, that should say 7JJ or 8JJ, which means how many inches wide, from memory. Check inside them to see if there is a sticker there, that will tell u everything including offset hopefully.

oh and cleaning rims is a labour of love Cool
Impact DRFT
Regular

November 2004
    none
Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Wed, 15 June 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will u swap for 2 Impuls
15 x 7 0ffset
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Wed, 15 June 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what am i gonna do with 2 rims?

arch, got any pics of the rs8s? Wink but i just went outside to check and they are 15x7 as i suspected so you prob dont want them.

and to everyone that keeps pm-ing me, i will only swap for 15's as 14's wont go over my brakes.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: SWAP: dished ae86 rims for other ae86 rims Wed, 15 June 2005 14:11 Go to previous message
soz, dont have a pic atm, they are in need of some TLC tho, i might pull them apart once i wear out the yokies on there, and do some resto work.

then ill put some pics up for sure Smile

soz yeh not interested only because they arent wide enough

gl with sale tho, very nice wheels Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MA61 front suspension
Next Topic:Roh 18' Drift R's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:01:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058720111846924 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar