Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Mon, 06 June 2005 08:26 Go to next message
Thinking about selling the Hilux if an offer comes along for around 19grand negotiable. I know 19 grand is up there but its had over 30spent on it and even though you never make your money back, not THAT keen on selling it, so if an offer around this price comes along then it'll go.

Basically it's a 97 Hilux with a Rotormaster built 13B turbo series4 motor. T66 turbo, microtech LTX8, extend ported and dowelled, modified Jatco 3speed with overdrive retained and higher stall converter. PWR intercooler, full mandrel bent 3 inch exhaust with 45mm external wastegate, bov etc. Modified and strengthened later model HiLux LSD. Fully engineered and registered in NSW with [LUX-13B] plates. Car has run a low 11 second pass and will go quicker with better tyres (ie slicks!). Easily a contendor for fastest mini-truck in aus.

Recently re-sprayed in bright orange 2pac with 3different gold pearls in it. Custom serg tank and pump in tray which has been fully stone-guarded and sprayed aswell. Clear tail lights and chromed front grill and headlight surrounds. Only thing is the engine bay has not yet been colour coded. Comes slammed on 19inch 2week old Gestald chrome wheels and 215/35/19 inch tyres. It's an X-tra cab with the factory interior retained.

Looks a million dollars and certainly turns the heads, on only 12pounds easily fries the tyres 1st,2nd, and third gear upto 150km/h+ with enough smoke to cover a small town! Will post up pics when i take them and upload them onto my computer. Located in canberra but will deliver to sydney.

edited to add pictures.
André Ribeiro
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12368
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12369
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12370

Attachment: LUX13B and RX3 001 cd.JPG
(Size: 82.08KB, Downloaded 788 time(s))
Attachment: LUX13B and RX3 006.jpg
(Size: 78.67KB, Downloaded 763 time(s))
Attachment: LUX13B and RX3 022.jpg
(Size: 70.89KB, Downloaded 753 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 07:12]

Send a private message to this user    
RX_REV-HEAD
Regular

May 2004

Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo Mon, 06 June 2005 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freep bump
Good luck with sale mate - i can vouce for this car all , i saw it bout 3-4 weeks ago at Krispy Kreams at LIVERPOOL . Im a big fan of rotors and let me say this car is AWSOME , well worth the money..

cheers
Brentos
Regular

May 2005
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo Mon, 06 June 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i had 19gs but i dont. sounds good but. maybe ill c you around in canberra sometime. where you located???
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo Tue, 07 June 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey thanks for the positive feedback. I'm located on the northside, if you live in or near canberra feel free to give me a call on 0414259219 to come and have a look at the car in person. I took it into Jakes performance last week for a tune but i wasn't completely satisfied with the down-low driveability he tuned into it so its re-booked on thrusday to get it all smoothed out down low. Would prefer to have got RXEngineering to tune it but its a long drive to Newcastle from canberra just for a tune! I get my orange RX3 [PRO-10Z] tuned there and highly reccomend them to anyone, not just rotary drivers either, Jon Blanch is a magician when it comes to tuning, especially microtech's, i guess thats why all the big boys in Peurto Rico fly him over from Australia just to tune their cars! I also forgot to mention the ute has a microtech digital carbon "Dash" handset and also has a decent stereo system in it aswell.
Before Jake tuned it, it was still in "limp it home out of my workshop" crappy tune from its rebuild in melbourne and with a bit shabby air/fuel ratios it put down 246kw at the rear wheels on 12pounds boost. When it's fixed up totally on thursday i'll get jake to print out a proper dyno reading with the new tune and 15pounds, im guessing easily 300rwkw. Pics will be up this afternoon hopefully.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo Tue, 07 June 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw you driving around in this and I must say it looks and sounds neat. Nice work.

Good luck with the sale, the mini truck scene is booming so it shouldn't take too long to move it.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo Tue, 07 June 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definatley sounds sweet, would love to see some pics of it
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Wed, 08 June 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i've just quickly jammed some crap pictures i took up here, the pics REALLY dont do the car justice. It's dirty and also there was no sun, in real life when its clean and in the sun is when it really comes up crazy. You really do need to see it in real life. It's also hard to see in the pics but the rims on the ute are the exact same brand and type as the ones on my RX3 in the first pic, same chrome allen studs around the rim too, they're not the gold ones. As soon as i get some good pics ill put them up this was just a "quick fix" for now. Also forgot to mention its got an RX7 bucket seat for the driver aswell and retains seating for 4 occupants.
If there's anyone on here who's seen it in real life in the sun with the gold pearl tell everyone how good it looks unlike in the pics!

André Ribeiro.
Guam_STI
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Wed, 08 June 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any pictures of the engine bay? Would you help arrange shipping to Guam USA?
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Wed, 08 June 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll put some pics of the engine bay up tomorrow. Getting tuned tomorrow aswell so we'll see how that goes aswell. Umm guam... that's a fair distance... If you're really that keen then i guess i could help you out if you did all the running around organising everything. Only thing is i'd want full payment before i disposed of the vehicle. I'm not sure if im that keen as i know of a few people doing this sort of thing and loosing the car completely to quarantine and stuff like that but yeah, see how we go.

André Ribeiro
Guam_STI
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Wed, 08 June 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guam is 3 hours away from Cairns. I will pay and arrange for shipping all you need to do is to provide the necessary documents like title and registration, bill of sale, and all necessary documents to ship out of Australia, etc. Of course you will get the money before the car goes anywhere. I will be bringing it in as a race vehicle and I should have no problems with customs. But again I will take care of that from my end. All you would need to do is make sure the car has the necessary paper works to be shipped out of Australia.

Cheers

P.s. Are you the famous race driver? Pls. e-mail me pictures of the engine bay jsevilla@jnpguam.com

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 22:01]

SL666
Regular

October 2004
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Wed, 08 June 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car really looks the goods Smile seen it around it looks and sounds awesome Smile

you should think about posting it up on DUT.. www.downundertruckin.com although it might not go so well there, seeing as it goes well Smile

Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Thu, 09 June 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car dude good luck with the sale, love the RX3 Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 01:22]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Thu, 09 June 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guam_STI wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 17:18

Any pictures of the engine bay? Would you help arrange shipping to Guam USA?

mate u have said this to just bout every car for sale on this forum, WTF is the go ?
SNEZR
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Fri, 10 June 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck with the sale.

Such a top car.

If you ever want to go for a cruise in Canberra some time, drop me a pm and we can take our cars out for a drive. I am sure the orange rx3 and my rx4 would look good cruising together.

Richard
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Fri, 10 June 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone. I've got a few people interested in Lux at the moment, one guy wants it for 17G's without the 19's, i've got some spare concept five's for it, so we'll see how we go i dunno if i want to seperate yet but we'll see. This car really needs to be seen in real life though the pictures really dont do it justice. It looks almost red in the pics compared to my RX3 but in real life it's really bright orange with a real nice gold pearl.
As said before just looking to see if there's much interest at the moment, if someone makes a decent offer then it'll go so just let me know. Again if anyone lives in canberra that wants to see it in person give me a call and we'll organise for you to come look at it and go for a ride. No Joyriders!!! The other thing is if i cant sell it this way i might consider selling the easy 10second engine package for around 7grand the lot for anyone interested and then drop the stock motor back in and get my mate to install some bags in it, should have no worries selling it then. I Also included a dodgy pic of the engine bay.

Thanks again guys look forward to the replies.

André Ribeiro
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12444

ps. I never have any time these days to drive the RX3, 10 times a year is about average and most of those are formals. I was going to take it to the J-racing track day at wakefield this monday long weekend to defend my title but looks like i've bent the clutch fork so unless i can be bothered to fix it tomorrow or sunday, looks like it's ready for the stripping process!!!(getting it re-sprayed in time for sisters year 12 in December)

Attachment: LUX13B and RX3 023.jpg
(Size: 37.26KB, Downloaded 464 time(s))

[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Mon, 13 June 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok will sell the Lux minus the wheels if anyone wants, will also sell it as a roller minus the engine ready for airbagging if you prefer to go that way aswell.

André
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Mon, 13 June 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you looking at for the car minus wheels, and motor?
Guam_STI
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Mon, 13 June 2005 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate u have said this to just bout every car for sale on this forum, WTF is the go ?

WTF is wrong with that? Why can't I inquire on the cars or truck that I like and choose from there? Don't you shop around for a good deal? I was narrowing down my options.

Besides it is non off your business.

Cheers
Guam_STI
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Mon, 13 June 2005 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay thanks. I will have an answer form Guam USA customs in a few days if the truck isn't sold yet.

Cheers
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Tue, 14 June 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries let me know how you go. Ill get back to you on a price minus rims and motor. Without the rims but still with the flat11 second motor and setup, im looking for offers around 17. Thats with the simmons look-alike concept5 rims on it. Remember its fully engineered and registered and will have no probs passing over rego once bought. I've got one guy who apparently is "really keen" to buy it for 16 and a half with the concepts on it but to be honest i think he's a bit of a dreamer to put it nicely... we'll see when he shows me the cash whether he is or not.

Cheers André Ribeiro.
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: For sale: [LUX-13B] 11second hilux 13B turbo now PICS Thu, 16 June 2005 07:49 Go to previous message
If you want it without rims or motor make an offer and ill consider it and get back to you. Might even go down to around 18grand for the whole lot as is. If you'r interested let me know and we'll discuss it... Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wanted: aw11 mr2 sc QLD
Next Topic:[VIC] Withdrawn
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:49:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067329406738281 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.