Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Petes RA-23 Mon, 14 February 2005 11:58 Go to next message
hey guys finished spraying my car on Saturday night would put pics up but need help uploading them.
Pete
  Send a private message to this user    
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Mon, 14 February 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.imageshack.us
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Tue, 15 February 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img136.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img136&image=i mage1706ys.jpg

Here she is this was late on saturday night after we finished spraying just keep in mind the green looks a bit crappy as the photo was of my phone what do you guys think.
Pete

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 08:22]

jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Tue, 15 February 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, love the paint job, especially the black on the power bulge and vents. oh btw the front spoiler looks great aswell. wat did u get that off? or who made it?

Cheers
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Tue, 15 February 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea that black was influenced by my mates dads mustang.
the front skirt does look good but its actully for the TA-22 but doesnt fit perfectly but that was as close as we got its from canberra car styling.
Cheers Pete
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Petes RA-23 Wed, 16 February 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is green, ..., is good!
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Updated photo Petes RA-23 Wed, 16 February 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks there will be more pics comin in the next cpl weeks when as im startin to put it back together.
Pete

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 09:55]

Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Updated photo Petes RA-23 Sun, 12 June 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is a couple of updated photos.
Pete

[img][/url]

[img]
[/url]

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 10:10]

forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Sun, 12 June 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well done mate. i reckon it looks great. love the black on the bonnet
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Sun, 12 June 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks should be registered by wendsday next week and ill put some interior sots up once i put another couple bits and pieces together once i get roadworthy done.
Pete
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Petes RA-23 Mon, 13 June 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUDE Shocked

thats the shit there man... wow thats awesome... all u need know is some of the jdm style 13" rims but fatties with some awesome flares lol... or some nice dish!

love the black i wondered what a celica would look like with the black part... that lip is pretty good just need to b molded to the car... but thats awesome... keep us posted
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Mon, 13 June 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea im deciding wat rims to put on it at the moment those old style rims dont really suit it any more so im thinkin about some fat 17s in chrome but not sure yet.
Pete
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Petes RA-23 Mon, 13 June 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres some awesoem jdm pics i got on my pc ill find emm n post em up
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Petes RA-23 Mon, 13 June 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know theres a webpage that theses r from but i couldnt find it so im just up loadin them to a webapge then posting...

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/members/files/h3ff4420050613115013pslfile1.jpg
well i got 1 so far since my copmuter and the net r playing up. ill put some more up i just hope this one worx...
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Update Petes RA-23 Tue, 14 June 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys i was bored and decided to lower and photochop a set of rims in wat do you guys think.
Pete

[img][/url]
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Petes RA-23 Wed, 15 June 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally myself i like the older style rims on the older style cars.. but some cars look good with modern rims -there a ra28 on the forums that have 17" chrome rims..

but yah well could look nice, just depends on the price of everything
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Wed, 15 June 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cant say i like the rims.
Personally nothing other then DEEP DISH rims should be used on these oldies. Tho there are 2 ra28's that i like with flat rims.
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Wed, 15 June 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are'nt actully flat they a bit of a dish and then they curve back out agian yea i thought about old style rims but i havent actully found any that i really like but i dont know just throwing ideas around at the moment.
Pete
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Wed, 15 June 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iv been trowing idea's around for about a year. I still havent decided but have defined it much more. Mags are so important to a cars appearance so mosewell choose the right ones
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Petes RA-23 Thu, 16 June 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep an eye out in the wheels n tires section... theres allways stuff popping up the r fairly cheap n r good
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Petes RA-23 Thu, 16 June 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have just answered so many of my questions! i have an ra23 and was wondering what it would look like in that colour.. and i was wondering how the bonnet would look with the lifted center painted black. thanks for answering them for me.
i would like to see more black on it to tie the bonnet in more. some black mirrors.. flares etc. and some nice 13's or 14's would suit it down to the ground
FKN AWESOME WORK!
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Thu, 16 June 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to true but after a year and a half of striping it back completely and the respray just want it on then road. Booked in at vicroads next tuesday but not sure wat wheels to put on it.
Pete
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Petes RA-23 Mon, 14 November 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys
Check out my new wheels i picked them up for an absolute bargin dont know where there from never seen them before but there 16x 8s i am goin to have to get the fronts changed though they sit out of the guards but the rears are good but i need to lip the guards nice and dished wat do you guys think?

Pete

[img][/url]

[img]
[/url]
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Petes RA-23 Mon, 14 November 2005 11:13 Go to previous message
they are much better than the chromies
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Spence MA61 - Finally got my MA70! Now Pics!!
Next Topic:She's comin up trump!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 07:35:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061910152435303 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.