Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » PICK UP LINES!! Thats right...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 16 June 2005 12:48 Go to next message
Im making a list and checking it twice, gonna find out whose naughty and nice...

Youve used them, we all have. Time to confess. Embarassed

::Dr. Love grabs some ice from his drink and smashes it on the floor::
Now ive broken the ice, lets talk.

Somebody get me my library card, cause im checking you out.

edit: i will be using the entire list the next time i go out (assuming that i need to go through the entire list before one works Smile )

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2005 12:49]

Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 16 June 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont really know any pickup lines.

just walk up "hi, my names eldar, wanna dance/can i buy you a drink"

although, getting a females phone number, after ive made aquiantences, i walk up and poke them with my phone.

they grab it and chuck their number in.

Eldar.O.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 16 June 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so Dr Love ran out of love huh? Laughing

edit: that wasn't a pick up line

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2005 13:17]

soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 16 June 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't like pick up lines it looks like the guy is trying too hard. If all else fails, try being sincere and just having a normal conversation without using corny lines
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 16 June 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarerchic wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 23:48

I don't like pick up lines it looks like the guy is trying too hard. If all else fails, try being sincere and just having a normal conversation without using corny lines

Heh... I'd use something so corny and stupid it would actually make the girl laugh. That way there is no need to break the ice; its already broken Razz
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Thu, 16 June 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[/quote] Heh... I'd use something so corny and stupid it would actually make the girl laugh. That way there is no need to break the ice; its already broken Razz [/quote]

Surely you have enough natural wit and charm without resorting to corny and stupid Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay baby u like Chocolate because ive got half a bar
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 10:29

hay baby u like Chocolate because ive got half a bar

Mate... aren't you married?? Razz No more pick up lines for you!

As for having natural wit and charm... well, some of us aren't bestowed with every talent from birth Laughing
missa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love it how guys have to actually try to get a girl to like them, all i have to do is sit on the train to work minding my own business and guys start talking to me Smile
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missa -> Yeah I don't do the whole talking to strange girls thing anymore - there's no point to it at all! Chicks dig the attention too much as well Razz

As for a pick up line, hmmm - I only know crap ones like "Is that a mirror in your pocket or can I see me in your pants". Or - uhhh - "Screw me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met before?". Anyone who actually knows good/useable pick up lines is a lame-o hehehe
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scene: a crowded noisy night club where you have to yell to speak to someone

Guy: "would you like to dance"

Girl: "NO!"

Guy: "I said you look fat in those pants hehehe" Guy walks away.

Pick up lines are like using lures for fishing, I have never seen anyone use either successfully Very Happy
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not that i use these pic up lines i found some of them pretty funny,
1. "Come on you'll do" Laughing
2. "I may be ugly but im the only guy talking to u"
3. Guy: "wanna come back to mine for sex and pizza?"
Girls: "No"
Guy: "U dont like pizza?"
Cant remember any others but will grab some more if i find them.
Warning: Use these pick up lines at your own risk, i take no responsibility for any outcomes Razz
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who needs pick-up lines when you drive COROLLA Wink
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Why don't you come over and sit on my lap.. and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?"...

This is guaranteed to either get you a laugh.... or a knee to the nuts Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 12:32

Who needs pick-up lines when you drive COROLLA Wink

yeah cos all the poofs are already chasing you
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missa wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 08:51

i love it how guys have to actually try to get a girl to like them, all i have to do is sit on the train to work minding my own business and guys start talking to me Smile

Its because you are good looking. (Assuming thats you in the Avatar)

If you were unattractive, you would have a very peaceful, quiet trip to work.

It takes some balls to talk to strange girls, so guys are not going to go through the effort to talk to some strange girl thats going to frighten the shit out of them when they wake up next to them.

Thats what beers for Laughing

-Adam
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL! Man there are some classics there. Ah, this kinda isn't a line but its retalliation -
guy: "how do you like your eggs in the morning?"
girl: "......unfertilised...."
Thanks
Troy
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 12:11

Pick up lines are like using lures for fishing, I have never seen anyone use either successfully Very Happy

I've caught plenty of fish with lures Razz Never really needed to try pickup lines, I do fine without Smile

Here's a few to keep you amused though Wink

http://ribfeast.no-ip.com/pickuplines.txt
missa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ke382TG wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 12:11]Scene: a crowded noisy night club where you have to yell to speak to someone

Guy: "would you like to dance"

Girl: "NO!"

Guy: "I said you look fat in those pants hehehe" Guy walks away.

lol thats funny!! any chick thats says no rudely deserves that
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is sorta a pick up line i guess...

You see the girl you want to approach and you say "excuse me" to get her to stop whatever she was doing and then follow that with "I just wanted to say Thanks".

Now any girls will be thinking wtf? right about now and will presumably ask why is that?

you then continue by saying "Have you ever had one of those days where you just dont feel right? Where your not really happy, but your not really sad? (she will say yes) Then suddenly as your going about your own business you somehow manage to bump into someone with an incredible smile that just lightens up the entire room and makes you feel happy for the rest of the day?"

She will then smile and blush etc and KABOOM, your into a convo with her without her feeling like your trying to hard or just trying to get her into bed Very Happy
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 15:36

You see the girl you want to approach and you say "excuse me" to get her to stop whatever she was doing and then follow that with "I just wanted to say Thanks".

Now any girls will be thinking wtf? right about now and will presumably ask why is that?

you then continue by saying "Have you ever had one of those days where you just dont feel right? Where your not really happy, but your not really sad? (she will say yes) Then suddenly as your going about your own business you somehow manage to bump into someone with an incredible smile that just lightens up the entire room and makes you feel happy for the rest of the day?"

She will then smile and blush etc and KABOOM, your into a convo with her without her feeling like your trying to hard or just trying to get her into bed Very Happy

woah ho ho you soft cock!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not my thing, my mate uses it all the time.
It seems to work for him though as he has a high success rate with it.

im more a introduce yourself n try n get em to laugh n lighten up type of guy

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 15:41

thug_immortal wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 15:36

...etc etc etc...

woah ho ho you soft cock!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing that way is ghey
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"did you just fart? , cause you blew me away" lol heard it on tv ages ago.
julian
Regular

March 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Is that a ladder on your leg or a stairway to heaven?"

Julzy
eroticar
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
julian wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 16:50

"Is that a ladder on your leg or a stairway to heaven?"

Julzy

Dude..wtf.. I hope you're female. By the looks of things you aren't though.
Sad Confused
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that could be taken two ways. he did say ladder on you LEG not in you pants
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fat penguin....

its a good ice breaker Laughing
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my brother had a good one,

him: do you like sucking dick?

chick: (punches him in the eye 5 times)

another one of his favorites

"does this smell like chloroform to you?"

i think the best one is "hi" but one worth trying is going up and asking if they would like a drink, then tell them what you want and have them pay for both. makes her think, and you get a free drink

or "what's a pig like you doing in a nice place like this?"

[Updated on: Fri, 17 June 2005 14:35]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Fri, 17 June 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i picked up one of the best chicks ever after i got dared to walk up and in a really unconfident voice and say......
sooo.... do you like,,, stuff?? Laughing

she cracked up! i quickly explained that it was a dare and we ended up rooting for days Very Happy
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 09:38

i picked up one of the best chicks ever after i got dared to walk up and in a really unconfident voice and say......
sooo.... do you like,,, stuff?? Laughing

she cracked up! i quickly explained that it was a dare and we ended up rooting for days Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reacon pick up lines are just funny. i use em to have a laugh, n if u claim that u dont need them, ur a cocky fucker rnt ya Razz lol

here ones,
guy: Hey, you wanna, uhhh, dance?
girl: oh, no i think ill be okay. (or wateva nic way of saying 'no').
guy: oh come on, i lowered my standards for you...

i wouldnt recommened using that one and expecting to much more than a slap in the face. ahahahha
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't ask girls to dance and if i do i don't meant it.
I'm no usher.

Here is a funny one.

Dude: have you ever tripped over a tree stump ?
Girl: No
Dude: How about a root ?

Once i was really drunk at a party at my house and i saw this girl sitting by herself on the couch drinking champagne.
That song "wifey" by next was on and i mimed all the words to the song while looking her dead in the eye and she just about jumped me !

I fucked her without saying a single word to her !
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my pick up line lies in my pants, just unzip and let it do the talking Very Happy

no seriously now,

"I got $50 and a rolla, wanna dance?"

poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"hi, my name is poh whats your favourite colour?"

chicks dig that shit Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I'm married so lukcily I don't have to resort to pick-up lines.

Though sometimes it's fun when a girl smiles at me to say "Back off bitch, I'm married".

seeyuzz
river
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"I think I like you" - doesn't work Rolling Eyes

"I own a supra, please date me" - too afraid to test, too many rejections with the first one has me hurt.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 19:19

"I own a supra, please date me"

LOL Surprised That would probably work for a few minutes... until they find out which exact model supra we had Razz
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sat, 18 June 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally i sum up the situation, if they look like they crave attention i leave em alone.. forget em im not here to stroke anyones ego and girls are the worst for it.. i also hate drink hussies Mad ill never buy em a drink until ive got somewhere 1st,
but anyways a line is
"are you a postman?"
-----------
"because i thought i just saw you checkin out my package" Laughing
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sun, 19 June 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That shirt is very becoming on you....

Of course if i was on you, i'd becoming too!

Havent tried it, except with good chick mates,

Jezza
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sun, 19 June 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i'm sorry but could you show me that beautiful smile again ?
*she smiles and blushes*

Oh wow those are the best teeth i've ever dreamt of cumming across !
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sun, 19 June 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing some classics here. In all honesty pick-up lines are just for a laugh. My current girlfriend approached me, so i didn't have to do a thing Razz

Possible pick-up line:
"Can we play army? I lay down and you blow the fuck out of me" Laughing
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Sun, 19 June 2005 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The best one I've heard was one that was used on me years ago:

"Will you get on with me?"

"Uh...no...sorry..."

<He goes away, then comes back>

"Do you want to get on with my friend?"

Laughing

Lamest I've heard:

"Hi Angel, say hi to Charlie for me"
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Mon, 20 June 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This may sound implausible, but:

Me: Whopper "with cheese" meal please. .
Her: Scchheweww cchhh cchhh sssshhhhhh hhhh
Me: No, regular is fine . . . . . .
Her: SccchhhhhhDrive chhThrough Pleassscchcchchhh

Much grinning and gushing from the (cute) drive-thru chick followed.. . . Very Happy Sadly I didn't press home the advantage, but long story short,

Chicks DIG the Skyline ! !

Who woulda thunk it, eh?
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Mon, 20 June 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 14:57

Try it without a prop and I bet you choke.

Razz

-Adam
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Mon, 20 June 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thats cos there is a million other ones around for her to gain a recognization of it.
julian
Regular

March 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Mon, 20 June 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
erioticar wtf are u on about????????

Its a joke carm down, Very Happy
eroticar
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Mon, 20 June 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
julian wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 18:59

erioticar wtf are u on about????????

Its a joke carm down, Very Happy

Yeah man, don't stress.. I figured it was a joke, I was just a little intrigued as to the validity of it. Was a little worried at the results if I were to use it on a female.
Embarassed Evil or Very Mad
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Tue, 21 June 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alrighty, looks like ive got some entertainment at some girls expense next time i go out wit da boys Smile
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Tue, 21 June 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acreese wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 17:11

Try it without a prop and I bet you choke.

Razz

-Adam

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! ? ! ? ! Shocked

I'd have to punch MYSELF if I rolled up next to a beautiful chicky-babe and tried some : "Look at my car - it's hot like me. Get in so we can go somewhere to root."

Laughing Razz Laughing

I mean, SERIOUSLY! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Does anyone actually try that? I'm pretty sure 95% of girls couldn't give a flying-frig what cars guys drive. (as long as it's not like, totally gay)
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Tue, 21 June 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about:

"My face is leaving at 10 o'clock. Be on it"

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Tue, 21 June 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 19:19

"I own a supra, please date me" - too afraid to test, too many rejections with the first one has me hurt.

I think the best you can expect from this is pity sex.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u - "how many polar bears does it take to change a light bulb???"
her - "ummm i dunnno"
u - "me neither... but it's enough to break the ice..."

(follow up with something witty, like.. "so... how about that weather?")

lol... there's some gold out there Laughing Laughing Laughing

and i have it on good authority that this one works well...

walk up to a girl, and say "hi, just had to let you know your beautiful" then walk off...

if she's half interesting curiosity will get the better of her, and she'll come to talk, some guy tried that with my EX, now they're together for good...
Arthur
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best pick up lines i heard are from the "family guy"

Quamister:

1. "you must be a parking ticket, cause you are mighty fine"

2. Scenario: theme park waiting in line, sees a beautiful girl, raises his hand to the top of her head, and says "you have to be this beautiful to ride the quamister"

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hickoz_bro wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 10:49

her - "ummm i dunnno"

walk up to a girl, and say "hi, just had to let you know your beautiful" then walk off...

if she's half interesting curiosity will get the better of her, and she'll come to talk, some guy tried that with my EX, now they're together for good...

ouch mate that f*cking hurts!
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 14:04

hickoz_bro wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 10:49

her - "ummm i dunnno"

ouch mate that f*cking hurts!

haha... nah, it's cool, she's a cool chick, we're still friends, i wish her all the best, from what i've heard he's an awesome dude... treats her real nice, couldn't happen to a nicer girl. no hard feeling what so ever.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saying to female bar maid "how about a pint of sit on my face" Laughing
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fiddle dee potatoes seems to work wonders for small leprechauns (spelling????)
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quagmire:

1. giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity

2. does this look like a q to you {rips down pants}

3. just looking at you makes my testicles wanna drop......oop.....speak of the devil.......make that devils

4. hey, i think you dropped something.....my jaw

5. So, you ladies ever been penetrated?

6. You must be a parking ticket, cuz you got fine written all over you.

7. You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire.

8. If I could change the alphabet I would put "U" and "I" together.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: PICK UP LINES!! Thats right... Wed, 22 June 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
"Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance"
"Would you like coffee, tea, or me?"
"Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!"
.....Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2005 12:49]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Llama + Penis =
Next Topic:Your thoughts - accident
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:47:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073540210723877 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.