Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

icon11.gif  Pulp Fiction Tue, 05 November 2002 10:07 Go to next message
Ok i thought i mosewell write this story up of what happened to me one night about 5 months ago.

I came home from a party earlish one night about 2am, and as usual i check the cars because they were not on the drive because it was being renovated (so they were on the street). Anyhow i was inside on the phone to a mate and just chilling to some music when to my shock my dad comes into my room and says " i heard some noises down the front near the cars, can you go have a look" now I'm thinking yeah yeah, he heard some stupid cat or something like it always has been, nothing will be there. So dressed for the occasion in boxers and a small tshirt (read tight haha) i stumble off my bed and begin to walk outside and down the front.
now i mentioned we were having renovations on the house so there are heaps of spades and tools lying around as
i walk down the driveway, for some reason i decide to grab a weapon of choice, a spade. I wouldn't usually bother to grab a weapon or anything as there is never anyone there. I finally get down the front of the house and i stand there on the footpath and to my dismay, i see what i dreaded someone is in my mums car with a torch, and not only that, there are at least 2 people behind it searching through the boot, at this point I'm standing totally still thinking of what to do, as this happens the person in the car see's me.

This is when i just reacted to him trying to get out of the car after seeing a half naked man with a big spade standing there looking at him. I bolted down the drive yelling, YOU MOTHER FUCKING PEICE OF SHITTTTTTTTTTT really crazy like, and he just got out the door when i collided with him, sent him falling to the ground and his mates behind the car near shat themselves as i ran at them with the spade, haha. I grabbed one around the arm as my dad came from NO WHERE, with you guessed it, a hatchet.

Screaming similar obscenities but clearly more psychotic he grabbed the remaining scum bag for the 3rd one who i smashed into had jumped into grass's about 1 foot high and thought he was hidden and just lay there. The guy my dad grabbed began to cry and the person who jumped to safety in the grass was still lying there. My dad told him to get the f$(# out of there or he would come get him, and he did, walked up to us and sat cross legged in front of us. Turns out they were like 17-19 and had smashed the back left corner window with a brick.

They tried to tell us that they hadn't done it and they found it like that..... haha. 5 mins later i hear this grunty v8 sound and a highway patrol car pulls up next to us. Two of the biggest cops ive ever seen get out (like 6'7) and soon enough about 5 more cop cars and 2 paddy wagons arrive. SOOOOO many police, in all different uniforms etc, apparently they were bored at the station! Smile . But thats not all, apparently when they confessed to doing it, they also said they had a mate up the road in a car. So one of the cops jumps into the highway patrol car and screams up the road, does a handbrake turn and jumps out with a torch and glock in hand, all these cops have their guns on him and he gets man handled etc, cuffed and walked down the street.... in their car they had an axe and all sorts of car thief tools, jumpers, bricks the works..........

so much more detail to go into, but well thats my story Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Tue, 05 November 2002 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice !!!
i bet u were full happy with yourself

i always have this wooden thing off a staircase handrail next to my bed.....all class

SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Tue, 05 November 2002 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Tue, 05 November 2002 21:07

... I bolted down the drive yelling, YOU MOTHER FUCKING PEICE OF SHITTTTTTTTTTT really crazy like..

haha classic!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Wed, 06 November 2002 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

walked up to us and sat cross legged in front of us

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats hilarious! Laughing

Gee, car thiefs are such dangerous and ruthless men these days hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Wed, 06 November 2002 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
baseball bat is my weapon of choice.
and my friends have a golf club and cricket bat next to the front door, so if a car alarm goes off they're in easy grabbing reach. (I dont blame them either.. between them with 2 cars, they've had 7 break-ins in 2 years)
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Wed, 06 November 2002 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a baseball bat at all 3 doors at my house... mind you... noone ever comes near my house as its in the middle of nowhere... i spose that if they did however...they would be pretty damn sorry!!!! Very Happy

Oh and i keep one of those small baseball bats that you can pick up[ from say rebel in my car just in case
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Wed, 06 November 2002 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
better off keping something like a clublock. can get in trouble of keeping items that can be deemed as weapons inside your ca. they are meant to be stored in the boot
Esteban
Regular

June 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Thu, 07 November 2002 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sledge Hammer
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Thu, 07 November 2002 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was all about the spade, it is made out of metal, welded a big steel pipe with this sharpened spade end. it sparkled in the moonlight
MasterP
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Thu, 07 November 2002 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where have i heard this story before ? Hows the sprinter ?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Thu, 07 November 2002 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where have you heard this story? who are you ?

the sprinter is going sweet as
CelicaLuva
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Sat, 09 November 2002 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good stuff man !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

One day I will catch a thief I have been very fortunate, never really had a car broken into, I have a Pintara TRX with 16's and a bit of work done to her(108kw atw) Looks pretty nice and I think once she was broken into but they did no damage.

My bro went to the beach the other day(mains beach near surfers) and some mongrel broke into his car Mad

If I catch one idiot doing what those were doing I would in a way be tempted not to tell the cops Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad And have me way hehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Tue, 12 November 2002 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kick ass, Well done buddy!

I am glad that you scared the hell out of them and got them dicked too.

I have been lucky and never bene broken into, but my car is pretty damn shit, and 100% stock, so it doesnt attract any attention at all. My friends have had their cars broken into. One of my friends mum's drives one of those Praries (lol) anyway, they used to leave it unlocked all the time, and someone broke in, and instead of doing anything worthwile. eg. stereo/anything!, they stole the ashtray. HAHAHAH it had like $3 in it..

I have a few poles around my doors too, and a night stick I made of of brass tubing under my passener seat. (I knew metal work would be good for something) Its named "Ubi" cos if it comes out, "U bi fucked"

-Shaun.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Tue, 12 November 2002 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the little fucks, we shouldnt of called the cops and taken them into the bush somewhere and bashed em up or something, tied em to a tree hahaha. I was so pumped, for about 3 days, running on adrenaline.

i mean, it wasnt anything special, an MX6, but they were looking for MONEY buahahahah, money....... yeah everyone stores huge sums of money in the boot of their car. Biggest morons ever
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Sun, 17 November 2002 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strange weapons of choice there guys......

Well in keeping with the title to this thread (PULP FICTION) I will reveal my prefered weapon of choice for that situation......

BRING ON THE GIMP!!! Very Happy

haha,
Adrian!
AbaddonGZE
Regular

July 2002

icon14.gif  Re: Pulp Fiction Tue, 26 November 2002 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing THATS AWSOME! Laughing

Hey spanktown, i wish i had the guts to do stuff like that, but ever since i was a small child ive never been able to face my fears. I think it has something to do with something that happened to me but im not sure, but anyhow good work! Shocked
frozenwarp
Regular

September 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Wed, 08 January 2003 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh, all good weapons of choice fellas but for my prefeered implament of beating i have a home made baseball bat at about 40cm in length made out of solid red gum (solid as) made by a friend at school.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Wed, 08 January 2003 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah.... GIMP is still the best!!! Very Happy

Now where are my leathers?? Shocked

LOL!!
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Fri, 10 January 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i saw pulp fiction i was expecting you killed someone in ya car and got away with it lol
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Pulp Fiction Sat, 11 January 2003 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would of loved to kicked the living shit out of these arseholes and got away with it... but unfortunately the law sucks
Toy_Boy
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Re: Pulp Fiction Thu, 16 January 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My weapon of choice is a baseball bat (although its wooden cos i bought it when i was 8 yrs old). I keep it under my bed, hopefully the need to use it will never arise.
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Pulp Fiction Sat, 18 January 2003 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done on that one Smile
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Pulp Fiction Sat, 18 January 2003 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good one ya mate...

My weapon of choice is my cricket bat or 4/10 (dad's)

Nezza Cool
needacar
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Pulp Fiction Tue, 21 January 2003 08:01 Go to previous message
lol
good one the guy hiding in the grass

my weapon would be a baseball bat, a pole or a machete woo that will teach them not to come stealing in your car.
Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Inconsiderate parker gets 'gravel sprayed'
Next Topic:1UZ-FE MA61
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 15:26:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058319568634033 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.