Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Fri, 17 June 2005 09:35 Go to next message
Just curious about places that commonly have sprinter wrecks in Sydney. Only need odds and ends like interior plastics and rear seatbelt setup etc etc

Names and suburb of the place, or even more info would be helpful.

Or even places in Newcastle or Central Coast NSW. I guess Im really wishing now.
  Send a private message to this user    
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sat, 18 June 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nathan there use to be a red one wrecking at beresfield wreckers and i think there is one a Teralba wreckers as well, ask Pete, Ev or Chris about that one.

Better yet post up what your after, even better IRally has a few parts 4sale, check out his post or pm him.

Cheers

Steve
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sat, 18 June 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is only one place in sydney that i know of GRAHAM's wrecker at smithfield
bmews
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sat, 18 June 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'dbe calling Pick N Payless at Blacktown. They have 15 acres of self serve wrecks, all ya need to know is do they have any in the yard. 02 96765355
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sat, 18 June 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a memeber on here that wrecks sprinters i think.
he is out at penrith atm i can think of his name hes an irish guy that exports sprinters over to the uk i think the username might be sr twincam or something like that but not 100% sure
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sun, 19 June 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pick and payless is pretty useless, i wouldnt bother calling they tell u they have the part your looking for even if they dont, jsut so u come down and pay the $2 entry. assholes really. i remember ages ago they had a shell sitting in there and the thing was completely stripped there was nothing that could be taken off but it still sat there for a few weeks. its annoying how they do that and then other cars that can still have loads of stuff pulled off them get crushed.

last time they had a ae86 in the yard they also had a sign up the fron NOW WRECKING AE86, in my opionion pick and payless isnt the best place to go especially if your travelling from newcastle and you will be paying a very premuim pice no matter what you get.
squeak
Regular

November 2002
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sun, 19 June 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try sexy16 here on forums,be careful cos he only deals in coke
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sun, 19 June 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
squeak wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 19:31

try sexy16 here on forums,be careful cos he only deals in coke

thats who i was talking about but dont ask where i got sr twincam from:P:P:P:P:P

i think his prices are pretty reasonable IIRC and he has pretty much any part you need
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sun, 19 June 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for all the imput guys....
Yea I hate shitazz stingy wreckers.
Reason why I wanted go there myself is alot of the stuf fis big weird shapes I guess. Be a bitch to post.
I have an interior stripped trueno that needs to pass blueslip, so I have to chase up all the interior bits.
I know of the irish coke addict btw hehe.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sun, 19 June 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think most wreckers don't run their business because they wanted to make people magically happy! they are there to make a profit i guess.
They buy shit and sell it as gold, because some people out there see it as gold. And gold isn't cheap. But some are alright I guess, some will let you haggle and/or let you give the upperhand and give them an offer.

But good luck finding wreckers, if you can't there's always ebay. Smile
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Sun, 19 June 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a wrecker near the cockle creek railway station with a sprinter in it still had a fair few bits when i saw it last. another alternative is to try and chase all the stuff privately from the guys in sydney and go on a day trip to pick it up when you have most of the bits you want.
matty.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Mon, 20 June 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got all the interios stuff u need if you are still chasing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Mon, 20 June 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did some one call Cool
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Wed, 22 June 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pick and payless dun have any.

their not as bad as some people make em out tobe.
i guess it comes down to every1's different experiences.

i personally go there at least once every two weeks for a browse
pricing has always been very reasonable in my opinion.

mint black leather roof lining out of a ra28 for $25
BARGAIN! couldnt buy the material for that.

When i ask for parts they tell me if they have the car but cant gaurantee whats left in it....chance ya take i guess.

Penrith dude is good too.... was going to get my 4age20v stuff through him until i changed to the 28....nice bloke good pricing
better than some of the import yard prices.

Just my 2c

Nathan
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Wed, 22 June 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul is a top bloke and is very good to deal with Very Happy

id recommend him to anyone, thats if hes not keeping all the parts for his own car Razz
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: ae86 wrecks in Sydney area? (4 odds and ends) Fri, 24 June 2005 03:07 Go to previous message
i know where 1 is but im not givin up my secret until my car is finished just in case i need some parts

who is this paul? i've only heard bad things about irish people!
Laughing Laughing

Picknpayless dont have any and i have only ever seen 1 in there!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:so i recieved my rego bills today
Next Topic:The Witzl's new P.O.S. corolla..... KE50 liftback!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:53:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048398971557617 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.