Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Day full of road rage Fri, 17 June 2005 18:21 Go to next message
i was on the way to uni today and this car in front of me rushed tru the yellow/red light. there was some guy with his kid who was goin to cross the road. when the car passed the lights, the pedestrian kicked the car. car stopped further up and got down. they started arguing verbally and soon physical contact was made!!

the dude stopped his car on a one lane road and i was rushing to uni to hand in assignment!! bloody hell of all days he had to do ittoday!! managed to squeeze my car tru and hand in assignment at 4:55pm, 5 mins b4 the counter closed. if it wasnt for that i would have stayed around and watch the brawl!!

after handing in my assignment, i got a kebab and iced coffee frm a convinience store. one of those plastic bottled iced coffee. i was waiting to cross the road back to my car and this new model camry parked infront of reversed into my car!!

he was still trying to get out instead of coming out of the car to see if he made any damage or not. i wasnt gonna let the fu*ker getaway!! i couldnt cross the road coz there were cars as well. so in one hand i had the ice coffee $2.20 and the other kebab $9.00.

based on price and weight, i threw the ice coffee across the road and it landed on his rear windscreen. finally he stopped trying to get out of the car park!!

he got out and we got into a heated verbal argument. while arguing i checked that my bumper was fine. he was gonna have a go at me and i wouldnt hold back too. but since my bumper was fine i told him to leave and that i didnt want any trouble.

What a tosser. he was driving a camry with ECHO-22 number plate. damn if i could think fast enuff during the argument i would have said "u cant even tell the farking difference between an echo n camry!!"

Send a private message to this user    
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Day full of road rage Fri, 17 June 2005 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wOOt! Kill kill kill!!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Fri, 17 June 2005 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Call the police anonymously and report that you've seen a car acting suspiciously and you suspect the guy is selling drugs. Number plate ECHO-22 Very Happy
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Fri, 17 June 2005 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant the police track me down??
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Fri, 17 June 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 04:40

Call the police anonymously and report that you've seen a car acting suspiciously and you suspect the guy is selling drugs. Number plate ECHO-22 Very Happy

Crime stoppers Surprised
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Fri, 17 June 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.crimestoppers.com.au/

you can report stuff annonymously via that website
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good shot with the ice coffee dude!!

fuckin camrys, i swear when im driving mums there is fuck all vision out the rear, its no wonder he hit you, ive almost hit cars in mums.

lucky no damage to your car too, its so much worse when someone else does the damage, because you learn nothing from it in terms of driving skills
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 04:21

<snip>
based on price and weight, i threw the ice coffee across the road and it landed on his rear windscreen. finally he stopped trying to get out of the car park!!
<snip>

ROFL
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the price and weight thing cracked me up too - although I'd never sacrifice coffee for that Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your plastic bottle of iced coffee had landed on the boot or bonnet I reckon you'd quite possibly have dinted the Camry... I don't know what you planned to do in that event.

Probably not the most intelligent thing for you to do however it seemed to work in this case. You're just lucky he wasn't some psycho with a weapon, or worse... angry cousins.
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celica_John wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 08:47

http://www.crimestoppers.com.au/

you can report stuff annonymously via that website

Yeah but I bet they track your IP addrss, so it ain't that anonymous.
Unless you do it from an Internet Cafe or some other public place like a library,TAFE,school.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, nice going, I just read that to my missus and we both got a kick out of it. Your iced-coffee technique was effective, I hate bitches like this and I would hope that I'd have the balls to do the same thing in that situation.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whilst on my way to an alarm today I was doing 80 down the highway and some loser in his 4x4 was sitting up my arse, so I slow down to about 75 to piss him off and box him in next to a truck, so he backs off and I go forward again.

Then he speeds past the truck and sits next to me yell sh!t through the window as if I could hear him, so I just give him the finger and smile, then he cracks a poo and speeds infront of me and puts his break on, I think yeah thats great loser and go to move across the the next lane but he decides to site in the middle of both lanes.

Then I see the light up front change orange and the truck speeding up behind us so I move back into my lane, then the guy SPITS out his window landing on my windscreen and runs the red. I just washed the spit off with the squirter and wipers.

All this while I was on the phone to the guy at the monitoring company (hands free) who is pissing himself laughing.

If I wasn't on my way to an alarm I would have followed him.

Stupid thing is he has a REALLY obvious peronal plate.
something like SPARTA Evil or Very Mad
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea custom plates suck cos u can remember em Rolling Eyes

there to much roadWANKS as i like to think of em

you should have shoved the kabab in his face and while he is blinded by the garlic sauce beat him with his own rage.... or something, steal his money
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 04:21

Man you worked to hard on that assignment. you need a break. you forgot to take into account the wind speed factor. J/K

Anyway hear what happened in Toowoomba today??? some fella got his leg broken during a road rage incident. Man traffic annoys me
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Day full of road rage Sat, 18 June 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whata day, and nice aim with the ice coffe.. good to see you have your technique down pat.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Sun, 19 June 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kebab was too light. dont think it would make it across the road. would probably disintegrate b4 contact. also wouldnt make any noise at all at contact. coffee was much more fun seeing the bottle "explode" coffee over his car. GO THE CAMRYS WITH ECHO PLATES!!!

gee i wonder if anyone here knew a person who had a fren whose cousin's uncle's sister's son who drove a camry with an echo plate
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Sun, 19 June 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 22:05

kebab was too light. dont think it would make it across the road. would probably disintegrate b4 contact.
<snip>

What the?

For 9 dollars, Id expect a kebab to be jam packed with anythinig and to weigh at least half a kilo!!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Day full of road rage Sun, 19 June 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dizzy wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 23:23

kebab was too light. dont think it would make it across the road. would probably disintegrate b4 contact.
<snip>

What the?

For 9 dollars, Id expect a kebab to be jam packed with anythinig and to weigh at least half a kilo!!

I'll second that Surprised

Love your technique tho, i'll make sure i use it if the right time comes Very Happy
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Sun, 19 June 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

<snip>

What the?

LOL. For 9 bucks its probably got extra lettuce and garlic sauce Razz What makes you think kebab places would put extra meat in?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Day full of road rage Sun, 19 June 2005 19:16 Go to previous message
Yian wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 23:55

<snip>

What the?

LOL. For 9 bucks its probably got extra lettuce and garlic sauce Razz What makes you think kebab places would put extra meat in?

its lygon street, things r expensive there.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fixed speed cameras
Next Topic:TOYOTA'S POLE AT INDIANAPOLIS!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:18:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063190460205078 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.