Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » RWD 20v + W series gearbox. Clutch & Flywheel question

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
RWD 20v + W series gearbox. Clutch & Flywheel question Sun, 19 June 2005 03:12 Go to next message
when i do my 20v conversion i want to use a w series gearbox i can get the bellhousing but i wanted to know what clutch and flywheel i have to use?

i searched but came up with nothing

thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: RWD 20v + W series gearbox. Clutch & Flywheel question Sun, 19 June 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flywheel can be any that will fit inside the bellhousing but the clutch/pressure plate will have to be a custom item to match the flywheel and with the correct spline input for the w box.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: RWD 20v + W series gearbox. Clutch & Flywheel question Sun, 19 June 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm using a W58 behind my 4agte, with a custom bellhousing from Niteparts in New Zealand, I'm using a 4agze flywheel, with a big fuck-off Exedy Racing Extreme clutch and extra heavy-duty pressure plate, it's a 4-puck, it'll be pretty aggressive, but good for track/drift work etc. Clutch is to suit the W58 naturally, and I'll be using factory W58 clutch fork, bearing etc.

Mayve give EVOSTi a PM, I think in his signature it says he can get Exedy clutches. Smile
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RWD 20v + W series gearbox. Clutch & Flywheel question Mon, 20 June 2005 05:39 Go to previous message
so your using a 4agze pressure plate with a w58 clutch? i think im going to use on of those bill sherwood bellhousings. also im only gong to be using a w57 at the most casue it wont be turbo

thanks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Brisbane
Next Topic:RA40 RwKw
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:58:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046780109405518 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.