Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop]

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Wed, 11 May 2005 00:48 Go to next message
My Uncle's car is for sale.

He is in the States, so it is being sold here at my house, and that's the reason for sale too.

It is manual with cruise control, Sportivo Suspension and Sportive Exhaust all power options.

115kw ATW, which is the exactly the same as good condition 2JZ-GE in a MKIV Supra. It goes really really well and is well looked after.

price is negotiable this is a very rare car.

http://private.carsales.com.au/photos/623153.jpg

http://private.carsales.com.au/photos/623155.jpg

here is the car sales ad.

http://carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.pr ivate_vehicle?vehicle_id=2327211

[Updated on: Mon, 20 June 2005 08:30]

Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Tue, 17 May 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price drop

this is a rare-as car peeps
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Wed, 25 May 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 10:48

115kw ATW, which is the exactly the same as good condition 2JZ-GE in a MKIV Supra.

Hey Rob,

You had it at Dyno Day ???

Cheers
T.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Wed, 25 May 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we took it to Hills Motorsport when they were having one just out of idle curiosity more than anything else

we were impressed!
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Thu, 26 May 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 09:44

price drop

this is a rare-as car peeps

Nice car.

Why is it rare-as? I would have thought that there are plenty of V6 manual camrys out there?

Not disrespecting the car at all - I've got a Camry myself Cool
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Thu, 26 May 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Matty P wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 13:08]

price drop

Why is it rare-as? I would have thought that there are plenty of V6 manual camrys out there?

nope notmany at all we have a manual touring a bit more common, but int the lower spec cars mainly used for fleet there is ver few manuals ratio of like one to twenty
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Thu, 26 May 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 13:15]
Matty P wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 13:08

price drop

nope notmany at all we have a manual touring a bit more common, but int the lower spec cars mainly used for fleet there is ver few manuals ratio of like one to twenty

well I have yet to see one on carsales dude. this way you get sportivo performance without the sportivo price tag Very Happy
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Fri, 27 May 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interesting. I'll give you a free bump if you tell me how the 5 speed manual is in these. Oops, already done it Very Happy

Mine is auto and pretty good - very smooth. Is the 5 speed the same as the Corolla?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Fri, 27 May 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty sure it is not the same as the corolla as it is bolted to a pretty powerful V6

it's very smooth, feels very new (because the car is I guess).. not sure what to say, I like the ratios and like this car much better than his new SV6
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Fri, 27 May 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob,

THIS IS ANOTHER FREE BUMP (no disrespect !)

You say the dude has gone O/S, it's owned by a Charity (and your uncle) but now he has a new SV6.

Confused Confused Confused
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Fri, 27 May 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDCelica wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 15:14

Rob,

THIS IS ANOTHER FREE BUMP (no disrespect !)

You say the dude has gone O/S, it's owned by a Charity (and your uncle) but now he has a new SV6.

Confused Confused Confused

ok mr cynical.. you should know me better than that

He works for charity, therefore, can order cars like this and get them at a cheaper price (limited taxes and stuff) Hence, good price for selling.

He went to the US for 6 months, and the car has grown out of it's "required use period", I think it's time not kilometres, so he is allowed to sell it. Since he was off the the USA for 6 months, no point keeping it and just letting it devalue while he is on service leave.

His dad (my grandpa) was taken very ill, and John (owner) had to return to Australia earlier than expected. And as this car is going he had to source a car for him and the family. So he got the new SV6 on a charity/government pricing scheme thing but this one needs to go 'cause payments on 2 cars is exxxxxy. I don't know how these schemes work but that's how it is.

FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Fri, 27 May 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice explaination Pal.

I can't see any1 from Toymods buying it.

FREE BUMP AGAIN !!!!!!!!!1

Cheers
T.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Fri, 27 May 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries dude - that's the straight up truth!

yeah I can't see anyone here buying it, but you never know

it's a nice car and everything it appears to be so I have no problem putting a heads up for anyone who's interested Wink

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Fri, 27 May 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so theres still a loan out on the car Confused
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Fri, 27 May 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 27 May 2005 16:19

so theres still a loan out on the car Confused

nope the car has to be totally paid for before it's sold

so yeah, it is partially owned by the government now, but can't be sold as such

anyway, a revvs certificate is only $25 if you are worried

does that makes sense?? I just called John (the owner) to check

if you wanna call him I can give you his number no worries
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Mon, 20 June 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$20 000 ish now
Ford Owns U
Occasional Poster

On Probation

June 2005
icon13.gif  Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Mon, 20 June 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That must have a dead engine in it cause a 4 cylinder one has 112kws. And V6 camry doesnt have a corolla gear box in it and who ever says it does doesn't know shit.

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Mon, 20 June 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well mate you obviously are a few beers short of a six pack read 115kw at the wheels ie with a 25% drive train loss that equates to 153kw at the flywheel or for 20% 143kw, the 4cyl produces 112kw at the flywheel.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 2002 Camry Altise V6 *MANUAL* with sportivo exahust and suspension [price drop] Mon, 20 June 2005 08:29 Go to previous message
ehehehe dude...

thanks 'rona Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:12 months rego
Next Topic:Ford Laser for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:09:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010986089706421 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.