Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Maccas burgers getting smaller?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bozza wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 17:28

I had a burger from oporto burger for the first and last time. It was full of mayo and 5 slices of lettuce. Not to mention the slipperyness of the chicken paddy. Worst Burger Ever. I'm addicted to maccas choclate shakes at the moment and dont get me started on maccas cookies, mmmmmm cookies

Heh. I remember when they were 50cents for a box of cookies and there were an arse load of them in the box too. I havn't bought any for a long time though as I don't visit Mcdonald's very often anymore, and when I do, the only things I buy are their apple pies and cones. Smile

But what's oporto? Never heard of it.

EDIT: I found their website and saw that it seems they are just another chicken joint. And I can't eat chicken......

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2005 07:37]

Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As for the coke thing, I know it's great at cleaning coins, and it does eat away at meat. Dunno how quickly.

I've also heard all that water stuff before too *taps water bottle at my side* that's why I keep this thing on my desk at work.

Most of you are probably dehydrated. Soft drink dehydrates you. I hear conflicting reports. Some say the fluid in soft drink counteracts the dehydration effect and still provide some hydration, others say it doesn't. Either way, don't think two glasses of soft drink are even half as good as a glass of water.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2005 07:54]

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh but...

waaatar sucks, it really really sucks Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 18:04

yeh but...

waaatar sucks, it really really sucks Razz

I used to think that... untill I started regularly drinking it. I think, if you don't like water, it's a good sign that you should drink more untill you do like it. Perhaps it's got something to do with the dehydration messing with your head.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, whatever
actually, come to think of it, i have been drinking more water than i used to
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate water, period.

its bland, tasteless, clear, and gay.

give me cordial, jim beam, glenfiddich, and ill drink it.

i wont drink it alone because i need some sort of taste in my drink, whether is alcohol, cordial or whatever.

Eldar.O.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Wed, 08 June 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't drink tap water at all only bottled water.
We are on tank water and it runs off the roof into tanks.
What is a possom shit in the tank then i drank it ?

In college i would drink almost 4 litres of water a day. It kept my mind clear and on task.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 June 2005 01:22]

74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Wed, 08 June 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the water in coffee counted, I drink shitloads of water! Laughing
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 20 June 2005 12:36 Go to previous message
sugared water will do..

btw HUNGRY JACKS WESTERN BURGER IS THE SHIZNAT YO!!!!!

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 23:44]

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Latest Zoom Ra23
Next Topic:Police dog attack video
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:25:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055239200592041 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.