Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Tue, 14 June 2005 05:54 Go to next message
http://ribfeast.no-ip.com/mgmotorkhana05/

Thought I might put some pics up as there was a few Toyotas competing on the day. A couple of Sprinters, an MR2, my Cressida, and even a Corolla!

Good fun hanging the cressy out sideways Smile If anyone wants the 8 megapixel originals let me know.
  Send a private message to this user    
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Wed, 15 June 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like heaps of fun, im at the next one for sure!!! make sure u remind me Smile spewing i missed it.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Thu, 16 June 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the next one is on the 2nd of June at Sandgate markets.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Thu, 16 June 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just out of interest.. who organises these days? looks like a fair bit of simple fun - any idea who they get their insurance coverage etc through?
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Thu, 16 June 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are run by the MG club. This day was a "come and try it" day, where you could purchase a one day permit to run. All the events are up on their website, www.mgcarclub.com.au Unfortunately we couldnt run this year due to work Sad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Thu, 16 June 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe a few of those car are crying out for suspension aka the sigma, cortina etc. Would be fun to do in the rona light rwd.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Fri, 17 June 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss MR2 wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 21:24

They are run by the MG club. This day was a "come and try it" day, where you could purchase a one day permit to run. All the events are up on their website, www.mgcarclub.com.au

Thanks Smile

Hmmmmmm...King Edward Park HillClimb Surprised
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Mon, 20 June 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I get some spare time I'll chop up the videos and put them up, I have some nice ones of Sprinters etc Smile It was a really fun day!
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Mon, 20 June 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so about entering, do u have to register b4 the day, or can u enter on the day? cost?
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Mon, 20 June 2005 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisellis wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 22:50

so about entering, do u have to register b4 the day, or can u enter on the day? cost?

You need to be a member of the club and have a Cams licence to run.Not to expensive for 12 months but a bit much if you want to run for the day.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Mon, 20 June 2005 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 09:16

Hmmmmmm...King Edward Park HillClimb Surprised

KEP hillclimb rules. Very Happy
Only part you need big balls for is the pinch,go in flat in third and get it all slowed down before the road drops away or you lock a brake and go thru the sandbags. Sad
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle Wed, 22 June 2005 06:25 Go to previous message
Was $50 for the day for me, including temporary license etc. Good value if you ask me Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June
Next Topic:Sydney:Palm Beach cruise. 13/6/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 05:34:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065701007843018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.