Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 06:33 Go to next message
The possibility of a group buy of suspension bushings was discussed in this thread:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=71145&rid=405&S=b33de4068052bcd58573edc2 a389caae

Well, I've been in contact with Superpro/Fulcrum, and they offer the following car-club prices on the following xA6x bushings (This is the list of all the part numbers in their catalog for xA6x Celicas and xA6 Supras; I'm assuming anything listed for the Supra rear also suits IRS Celicas though I suppose the swaybar could be different):

Quote:

Front Control Arm Lower - Inner Bush SPF0509K $27.28 Use original shell 2B,2T
Front Strut Bar To Chassis Mount SPF0307K $29.90 4B
Front Sway Bar Link Bush Kit SPF0903K $16.31 8B
Front Sway Bar Mount To Chassis Bush SPF1450-_ _K $12.91 Measure bar dia 12-30mm available 2B
Rear Control Arm - Inner Bush SPF1213K $66.02 [IRS] 8B,4T
Rear Shock Absorber - Lower Bush SPF2178-16K $10.58 2B
Rear Shock Absorber - Upper Bush SPF2755SK $12.72 4B
Rear Sway Bar Link Lower Bush SPF0280K $18.47 4B,2T
Rear Sway Bar Link Upper Bush SPF0903-4K $10.10 4B
Rear Trailing Arm - Lower - Bush All SPF0018K $69.14 [SOLID AXEL] 4B,4T
Rear Cross-member To Chassis Mount SPF1447K $123.22 [Listed under Supra but assume is same as IRS Celica 4B,2T[/b]

All prices include Gst. Does not include fitting. There is no limit to quantity.

For more info, visit the catalog here:
http://superpro.com.au/download/1343.link

I am happy to organise this for fellow xA6x owners, though as I'm in TAS, it may be more feasable to have bulk order of bushings distributed via a toymodder who can collect them in person in QLD, rather than have the extra freight cost absorbed by everyone. But as I said, I don't mind.

EOI at this stage because I've asked for permission but are yet to recieve a reply (there is no perosnal gained involved, just wanted to give soemthing back to toymods & help leverage some good prices on bushings for us.)

So - anyone interested? Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 07:25]

Send a private message to this user  
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me in for sure, mine are shagged!

kit for an ma70 i can order too?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Hands up* Interested

Off Topic: Going to Tassie soon with my missus. Might meet up with Negative_boost and would love to meet up with ya too Smile
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested! Pending details of course Razz
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rear Control Arm - Inner Bush SPF1213K $66.02 [IRS]
Be careful of this one. when i got mine they where the wrong size by a few mm. they are still fixing this last time i got in contact with them. But this might have just been a once off with the kits that we got.
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested. just to clarify to do all the bushes on the supra you need all of them bar trailing arm upper and lower?
Spence
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ya interested in A70 bushings. So that's two interested buyers for the A70.

Yian, Are you taking negative-boost his front bar down to him? good stuff! then he can have his supra on the road ready for my engine to go in! Cool
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 22:57

Ya interested in A70 bushings. So that's two interested buyers for the A70.

Yian, Are you taking negative-boost his front bar down to him? good stuff! then he can have his supra on the road ready for my engine to go in! Cool

PM sent dude...
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spence wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 22:24

i'm interested. just to clarify to do all the bushes on the supra you need all of them bar trailing arm upper and lower?
Spence

No, you need an inner and outer rear lower control arm bush, and only the inner one is listed. The trailing arm ones are for the live axle.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Mon, 20 June 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in for crossmember bushes.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Tue, 21 June 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 09:20

Count me in for crossmember bushes.

Count me in as interested in a pair as well. (SPF1447K that is).

Cheers

Michael B
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Tue, 21 June 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going to limit this to xA6x only, purely so that it didn't get out of hand and I wasn't personally responsable for dealing with a large amount of other people's money - otherwise I'd make it available to all toys. I'd like to help out though - I guess I'll see how much more interest there is.

For pics/install guide of the subframe bushes (and Energy Suspension swingarm bushes), see here:
http://suprawes.sitesled.com/webs/supra/suspension /rearbush/rearbushings.htm
What are the benefits or replacing these - less rear-end slop under high power apps?

If anyone has questions regarding particular bushes etc, post away & I'll pass them on.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Tue, 21 June 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup, im interested. I'll have to work out which ones i want later though, i need to go to work right now
stark
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Tue, 21 June 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep put me down for one full busthing set front and rear for my MA61
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Tue, 21 June 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 07:29

Spence wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 22:24

Spence

No, you need an inner and outer rear lower control arm bush, and only the inner one is listed. The trailing arm ones are for the live axle.

I'm not so sure about this - the part name is "Control arm - inner bush", but in the catalog this is listed as 1 kit required to do both sides, and consists of 8 bushes, 4 tubes - so this sounds like it must be both. In fact, all of the xA6x part numbers are listed as 1 kit does both sides of a vehicle.

I'll update the 1st post sometime to show contents of each kit.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 06:59]

Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Tue, 21 June 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated list with catalog details in bold, and own notes within square brackets. All bushings are listed as one kit per vehicle. Not sure why the rear solid axcel bushings were listed twice in catalog; probably typo.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Tue, 21 June 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill put my money down for these:

Rear Control Arm - Inner Bush SPF1213K $66.02 [IRS] 8B,4T

Rear Cross-member To Chassis Mount SPF1447K $123.22 [Listed under Supra but assume is same as IRS Celica 4B,2T[/b]

i assume thats all i need for the trailing arms -> cross member, and cross member -> chassis ??

im getting custom sway bar, so hopefully whiteline can sore me new bushes for this

cheers
ed
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Tue, 21 June 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IIRC The SuperPro catalog I linked to in the first post has a bunch of universal swaybar bushes at the back of it with measurements.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: EOI: Group buy on SuperPro bushings for xA6x Celicas and Supras Fri, 24 June 2005 03:33 Go to previous message
MODERATED

A particular forum member has acted as a commercial seller within this thread, and in doing so broken the forum rules and ruined this thread for the rest of you. They know who they are, and will be dealt with accordingly as this is by far not the first time they have broken the forum rules regarding commercial selling.

I have split off and deleted the offending posts, and locked this thread - leaving the information available for people to review and sort things out for themselves or to organise a new group buy.... possibly even with one of our club sponsors or forum sponsors (if possible).

Please take note: COMMERCIAL SALES ARE NOT PERMITTED. Only paying forum sponsors may post commercial sales or sell items commercially on these forums.

I'm sorry to all who have been affected by this through no fault of their own.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Enkei Pro F1 17" (5x100) and S-03 tyres
Next Topic:fs: s14 200sx wheels
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:20:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068490505218506 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.