Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » KE Corolla dedicated thread.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 14 June 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you started getting parts together yet Dom?
Should be great when it's done.
I'd suggest we all go for a cruise when all the conversions are done but you guys would be waiting too long for me to finish Embarassed Laughing .
  Send a private message to this user    
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 15 June 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah true.... well we hit 12 pages, thats not a bad effort for the ke boys...
Also if anyone with a ke20 needs some glass i need to get rid of it, so if your interested PM me and i'l let you know what i got,
Cheers
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 15 June 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Megz,

dont chuck the glass, il take it off ur hands if ur just gonna throw it out,

but i cant really afford to buy it atm... Rolling Eyes (new turbo time)

and yeah i was just thinking that i want to go for a cruise with every1 once i finish as well. Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 15 June 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah James i am not gonna thro it out, i am a business man Very Happy ...
When you get the money PM me an offer.
As well i got an old school bucket seat today. its pretty cool!! I'l get a pic soon. Also i am getting extractors and an exhaust off this guy, smae guy i bought the struts off. He has an exhaust for racing and it comes out the side. i was jsut wondering if it would be legal to run it seeing it pops out infront of the rear left wheel...??? Anyone know anything on this?
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 15 June 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anybody got any bolts for a t50, to bolt to a 4age. I am in desperate need of some!!
Also Improved production racing is on this weekend at oran park.. Some awesome racing with a lot of ke rollas... also dattos, sprinters, rotors then the toranas and v8's... Its good racing. Saturdays are free i think and sunday is $15/20...
Cheers
Michael
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 15 June 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya ke crew Cool

any of you have straight ke20 shells, preferably rust free?

Cheers Trent
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 15 June 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im from launie . post up some pic's of your car sounds like its not a bad one

cheers, Lloyd

ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 15 June 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

When you get the money PM me an offer

yeah man no worries, just dont chuck them out! lol

Quote:

i was jsut wondering if it would be legal to run it seeing it pops out infront of the rear left wheel...??? Anyone know anything on this?

yeah i'm pretty sure its illegal!!

although a guy from tafe had his exhaust like this on a HiLux,

a few of my friends wanted to do this, imitation V8 supercar.. Rolling Eyes

rollin_stock
Regular

February 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 15 June 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my 2cents,
exhaust out the side laws on the road state that the exhaust has to be a certain distance beyond the last door, being the hatch on a coupe etc. as your mates hilux is probably a cab he can get away with it. As for cams etc. i think its ok. Sean
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 16 June 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright cool. think i'll just get another exhuast then keep this one for later on,
Also does anyone have any bolts?
Cheers
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 16 June 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey michael,

dont have any gearbox bolts but,

if you have at least 1 go to Repco, they should have a stand with nuts and bolts, and a chart with testing nuts and bolts, so if you have 1 go and test it on the nuts and see what size they are and buy as many as u need. Razz

but from memory i think they are 17mm bolts and 14mm for the starter?!? Confused thats the socket size, and from memory.

good luck Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2005 05:35]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 16 June 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have any!! THats the problem, so i can't compare anything. I am trying to find some but since i don't have one 1 can't compare and i just can't take the engine up to a wreckers to find the right size thread!!
Cheers
Michael
1ZZFEWagon
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 17 June 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi KE crew!!

I need help regarding overheating with my KE55

temp gauge goes high when idleing,up to max temp.
But goes down a 2/3 when driving.
But this does'nt happened everyday driving to work.
Only happens everynow and then.

I changed the radiator cover and monitor the coolant level and its always full.I dont think there's any leak at all.

Now do you think I need a new radiator?
or this could be thersmostat issue?

and yes I changed radiator and heater hoses as well.

thanks guys!!!
Natrad will charge 260buck for new one Sad
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 17 June 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get the system professionally flushed for starters. Unless you have a way of hooking up the garden hose to a compressor don't bother doing it at home cause you won't remove all the crap in the motor.

It does sound like the thermostat problem, it could be sticking.

overheating?
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 17 June 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thermostat.
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 17 June 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys,

seeing as my brother crashed my car and bent the chassis rail i need a new one. looking for a rolling shell but i don't need diff,engine, gearbox but it is what i can get. don't want anything with too much rust and doesn't need good paint. looking for anything from ke30 backwards.

Thanx for you help, Calvin
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 17 June 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThaTS unlucky mate, i hope you find something soon.
I found some bolts too. they fit the tread and they seem long enough. now i just need to test them.
Also this time next week i will be sleeping waiting to start my conversion Evil or Very Mad ....
I can't wait!!
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 17 June 2005 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke35 - 4AGZE wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 15:33

hey michael,

dont have any gearbox bolts but,

if you have at least 1 go to Repco, they should have a stand with nuts and bolts, and a chart with testing nuts and bolts, so if you have 1 go and test it on the nuts and see what size they are and buy as many as u need. Razz

but from memory i think they are 17mm bolts and 14mm for the starter?!? Confused thats the socket size, and from memory.

good luck Smile

Micheal,
ke35 - 4AGZE might have helped you here. If they are that size socket, you should spend a few dollars up at the local Repco or Hardware and get some bolts to try:

Packet of M10 x 1.25 x length?(say 35mm??) (for 17mm socket bolt)
Packet of M8 x 1.25 x length?(say 40mm??) (14mm socket bolt)
Packet of M8 x 1 x length (just in case it is fine thread!)

Make sure they are HIGH TENSILE though!!

This may help you if you have nothing!!

Cheers

Rob
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 18 June 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks but i think i have found some, they seem to be the right tlength and thread. so i'll just have to wait to line it up and test it,
Cheers
Michael
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 18 June 2005 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i havent started collecting parts for the car yet, but once i pau my dad back the money i owe him (all paid off on the 29th!!! counting the days haha!) and sell my pulsar which will take care of my credit card ill be able to start buying parts for it.

most likely i wont start the work until the car runs out of rego at the end of october and when it does ill buy an ae82 twinky as a runabout, but by then i should have all the parts i need to build the car up easily.

oh and i just got promoted at work, Assistant Grocery Manager at woolies in hornsby with a bit MOFO of a pay rise so im sitting sweet now. best thing is ill be getting paid fortnitely, hehe first pay cheque i think ill go buy a 20V motor from ichiban if i can work out a way to get it home and find somewhere to store the bastard! theyve got them for $599 without computer or look with an auto flywheel which is sweet cause ill need to run a different flywheel to take a W series clutch/bellhousing anyway.

but the project wwill begin soon enough and i really wana get my carby tuned!
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 19 June 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 03:57

nah i havent started collecting parts for the car yet,

Mmm a bit like me, I've collected a couple of things..... A left hand tail light and a right hand tail light hehe
I've also got an internal mirror and heat tap. Well kind of, i'm just waitting on the girl that still has them to post the damn things to me Mad
Quote:

, hehe first pay cheque i think ill go buy a 20V motor from ichiban if i can work out a way to get it home and find somewhere to store the bastard! theyve got them for $599 without computer

Just one thing to note is the placement of the dizzy.... its at the back of the block.
It's something thats got me in two minds of the suzzie g13b motor. The dizzy sits at the back of the motor and a right-angle-adaptor-thingy-whats-it is around the $300 mark (? have to do a price check again) have been thinging crank angle ignition but $$$$$ and i was thinking of standard ECU.....
OldSchoolRolla
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quik question ...... i got a ke35 which is running a 4kc 1.3l motor out of a later model with the 3k carby..... can i just use regular unleaded without the additive???? will it stuff the motor up after a while?
OldSchoolRolla
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quik question ...... i got a ke35 which is running a 4kc 1.3l motor out of a later model with the 3k carby..... can i just use regular unleaded without the additive???? will it stuff the motor up after a while?
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys,

just thought id share some pics of the dummy fit i did today..

i decided against the GT2540, thinking it would be a bit laggy and i got the GT28RS it should be a bit more responsive on the little 4A.

depending on a few variables the ke35 might be up and running sooner rather than later Very Happy

http://img112.echo.cx/img112/5084/p62000099lm.jpg

http://img112.echo.cx/img112/4140/p62000081fw.jpg

http://img112.echo.cx/img112/9306/p62000104pz.jpg
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks VERY HOT james, you should be very happy with that... Can't wait to see it running!!

You can't use regular unleaded unless you have the additives.
5days and conversion starts Very Happy
Cheers
Michael

[Updated on: Mon, 20 June 2005 04:24]

ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Micheal,

thanks yeah i reckon it looks pretty good too.

do u want a pic of the bolts??

il go get them now if u still want them??
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 23:36

Just one thing to note is the placement of the dizzy.... its at the back of the block.
It's something thats got me in two minds of the suzzie g13b motor. The dizzy sits at the back of the motor and a right-angle-adaptor-thingy-whats-it is around the $300 mark (? have to do a price check again) have been thinging crank angle ignition but $$$$$ and i was thinking of standard ECU.....

i know about the dizzy im running aftermarket ECU, probably a microtech ltx10 casue sideshow have a bit of experience with these which will make things easier so im going to do away with the dizzy and run coils instead.

james that looks very very very nice man. but i dont think its a good idea to leave it without a lid on your master clyinder Very Happy

michael did u get my message about friday? thats rite im freeeee but if ur starting then ill come down and help ya!!

anyways peoples im out

cyaaass
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dom my brother might be getting rid of his 20v, something else has come up....
I'll let you know if he is going to, i got your message to. i'll let you know on wednesday or thursday... yeah so i am taking 4k out on Saturday if you wanna come down and get it then or you can get it in the week... BUt let me know..
Thanks for that James i really appreciate it.
Cheers
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys!!

yeah i should have that cap on the resevoir... Rolling Eyes

just went to Repco for fluids (oil, coolant..) and i ordered new manifold gaskets..

man they better get the bigport inlet manifold!! i told the guy like 10 times that it had to be for the bigport engine and that there are two different size inlet ports, but he kept telling me that there was only 1 available.

if i get there to pick them up and they have a smallport gasket im not gonna be happy Mad

Damn Repco.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 14:23

You can't use regular unleaded unless you have the additives.

I don't mean to sound like a prick. But I ran unleaded in a 4k for over a year and it was fine. Ran better than LRP and when inspection came was not damaged after this amount of time. I believe shitty LRP probably does more damage than ULP. In the end it'sx only a 4k Razz . Unless its had a lot of money spent on it I wouldn't worry, you can buy them for $50!
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i only use unleaded,

but thats cos i dont really care about the 4K-C in my ke70.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey megz i was just waiting for your brother to do that hahahaha.

anyway thatd be sweet ill take it off his hands if he doesnt want it anymore jsut let me know when

well saturday im going down to oran park to watch the full lock drift comp so i prolly wont be able to make it to urs

i will probably pop in on the way back if u need a hand. how much does your bro want for his 20V?

PM ME!

cya

PS in regards to unleaded, use PREMIUM UNLEADED and ull be fine
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking good James.
Just had a quick read of your other thread. I think there is a place at Moorebank that does HPC coating. My boss had some extractors made by Liverpool Exhaust and they had them HPC coated for him.

OldSchoolRolla: You can run ulp on any car with an alloy head. You would be better running premium ulp as it has a similar octane rating to the old leaded fuel.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh thanks Brad,

Moorebank is pretty handy,

do you know if it is expensive to get things coated??

thanks
James
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure on price. If you ring Liverpool Exhaust they might be able to tell you who to talk to.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 20 June 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats cool Dom i should be sweet, but if you wanna drop in thats cool...
I'll take lots of pics while iam doing the conversion for everyone
Cheers
Michael
slapper
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 21 June 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youse guys are crazy Smile

There are two main issues with leaded vs unleaded ...
1) unleaded is harder on valve seats
2) unleaded (generally) has a lower octane rating

As far as the valve seats are concerned:
Alloy head means "check before you use" for unleaded fuel.
Cast Iron heads should be fine with unleaded.

An alloy head needs *hardened* valve seats to be okay with
unleaded. Without them, it will run, but your valve seats
will cop a beating and erode over time.

From the Shell website:

"Valve seat recession is the wearing down of the exhaust
valve closing surfaces in the engine by abrasion and
corrosion. Excessive wear can result in the loss of
compression, power, fuel efficiency and engine performance.

With leaded petrol, lead protected valve seats against wear.
LRP was introduced in its place in 2000 to offer the same
protection as leaded petrol without the health and safety
concerns. LRP combines a specially formulated 96 octane
rating unleaded petrol with a non-lead additive which
protects against valve seat recession."

"Shell recommends LRP users switch to Shell Optimax and
where necessary use an anti-valve seat recession additive."

*Any* car manufactured for Australia 1986 or later is okay with unleaded. Additionally, K series engines have had hardened valve seats since the early 70's (if my brain remembers the date correctly!).

The Australian Institute of Petroleum has a handy table indicating which pre-1986 engines can use unleaded without additives ...here's a snip:

Corolla KE1#/2# 1966-1974 K, 3K, 2K-H
Corolla KE38/55 1974-1981 3K-C
Corolla KE 70 1981-1984 4K-C

Liteace KM20 1979-1985 4K, 4K-C
Liteace KM36 1985 5K-C

In a nutshell, K motors are fine with unleaded.
Caveat: you may need to retard timing a little to cope with the lower octane rating ... or use premium unleaded.

All the major oil companies have info/links about using unleaded fuel in pre 1986 vehicles ... do some reading!

http://www.bp.com.au/globalchoice/about_globalchoi ce/Older_car_guide-new.pdf

I've run 3K and 4K motors for the last few years and have enjoyed unrestricted use of unleaded. According to BP, I need to run premium unleaded for the 4A in my AE71. bugger.

Slapper

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 06:19]

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 21 June 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow. thanks for the story..................

like i said. they run fine. in the end its an engine worth all of $50 to replace.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 21 June 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just run premium, as it will get me in the habit for the new engine...
You notice the difference when using premium to regular tho...
I got a nice set of stainless steal extractors today to, i'll put a pic up soon.
Cheers
Michael
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 23 June 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey James, I found out where liverpool exhaust get there extractors coated. They use

Competition Coatings
Ferndell St
Guildford

There is a place at Moorebank that does it as well on the corner of Seton Rd and Iraking Ave.
Don't know what the place at Moorebank is like though.

Hope it helps.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2005 10:13]

ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 23 June 2005 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks brad,

is that HPC coating??

apparently until recently it could only be done in VIC, now there is 1 place in NSW that does it???

what do you think??
Peachey
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 24 June 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have any pics of Granny spec/sleeper style KE30 rolla's, Im talking about with like whitewalls, hubbies, venetion and sun visor etc.

Cheers,
Peachey
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 24 June 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is NOT granny spec but it would do big burnouts!!!

http://www.1uzfe.com/
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 24 June 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke35 - 4AGZE wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 07:07

thanks brad,

is that HPC coating??

apparently until recently it could only be done in VIC, now there is 1 place in NSW that does it???

what do you think??

Not sure, don't know a great deal about the subject but I think HPC is the name of the company in Vic not the coating.
I could be VERY wrong about this though.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 24 June 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm,

ok well i'l find out when i do it Smile

thanks
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 26 June 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the conversion didn't seem to go as planned Crying or Very Sad .. but me and my dad measured everything up today and work out how far the holes have to be re-drilled in the mounts... only 20mm which is good and that will line up with the g'box cross member mounts.. SO hopefully by next weekend it will be in,
Here is the link for the whole story and pics:
My 4age build up
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 26 June 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people just wondering how many ponies a standard 4k is supposed to have?

cheers, lloyd
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 27 June 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lloyd, try googling and you will come up with something like this link:
http://www.superjamie.net/oldcorollas/engine/block s.html
Standard 4k hp = "not alot" Laughing

Cheers

Rob

ps - Hows the conversion going Micheal?
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 27 June 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as some might know by now I got my 20 on the road on saturday, it hasn't been the best weather for it Confused having trouble keeping it straight in the first 3 gears as it comes on boost. I have been driving like an old mole to keep things legal.
Wakefeild is coming up in 8 days so we will see what it is like then and of course dyno day so we can see what it puts out.....don't think it will be much, hopefully 100kws but it is light weighed in at 880kgs with near full tank Very Happy on public weigh bridge.
I'm looking forward to puting some kms on it and playing with it some more
Seeya
Grant
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 27 June 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats good to hear Grant, congrats mate its taken you a while but finally its on the road legally,
Rob- i fixed up the mounts today and they seemed to of done the trick, so in this week i will try and hook everything up... So i am hoping BY saturday it is all in,
Cheers
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 27 June 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im Jealous Embarassed I still only have a 4k Crying or Very Sad
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 28 June 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your not jealous yet, when its running you will be but over the weekend there was sooo much frustration and cursing!!!
SO yeah hopoefully now everything goes in sweet,
Cheers
Michael
RollAwaY
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 28 June 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im just wondering if anyone has any spare ke55 corolla door cards they are willing to sell Razz

and possibly a center console!

thanks
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 28 June 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got as centre console here that i cant use anymore as i've converted my 55's 4k to an 86's 4AC. its a bit cracked around where the shifter boot mounts though at the top, even missing a bit of plastic i think.

I'll check it out when i get back to adelaide in a few days time. got a few other 55 parts available too if anyone is interested.

PM me with what you are after and i'll see if i got it.

Regards
Mick
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 30 June 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
megs i will be there to help calm u on sat.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 July 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay guys,

got a brand spanking new front bumper today,

but i have a problem, it is JUST the bumper, no lights no brackets nothing else except a bar of very shiny metel,

does any1 have the other bits off the front bar that i could buy before i go scabbing around wreckers??

thanks
James
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 July 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can buy everything brand new for them, bumpers gaurds lights bonnet, grills etc, http://www.ozeparts.com.au/
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 July 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well..... IT IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy days.... Here are a few pics:
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/657/itisin11te.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9840/itisin24pd.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4624/itisin37ap.jpg

Now depending on how everything else goes in it should be done by next weekend or the weekend after that
Cheers
Michael
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 July 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
james a have a full ke55 bumper in perfect nic with everything u need to go i dont really wana sell the brackets off it so how much u offering?

BTW josh thanks for the link, LOOK!! i can get a mould for my bonnet weeeeee!!!!!!

[Updated on: Fri, 01 July 2005 12:15]

ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 01 July 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey dom,

how much you want?? Razz

the only problem is, i dont have the brackets..

sned pm if you want. give me a price range. Cool
Pages (22): [ «  <  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone in perth got some decent powered 7ms
Next Topic:starlet GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:03:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01081919670105 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.