Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Tue, 14 June 2005 10:09 Go to next message
anyone know if its on? i looked at the fulllock site, but it is buggier than a beta version of windows 95.

Send a private message to this user    
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Tue, 14 June 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When: 6pm - 10pm, Wednesday 15th June 2005
Where: Calder Park, Calder Freeway, Keilor
Cost: $80 per driver (includes one pit crew entry), Spectators $10

make sure your "break" lights are working...

http://www.fulllock.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=113 0
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Wed, 15 June 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there Razz Just rang the guy, and he said it's going ahead regardless of weather. Which for those of us bringing gutless heaps of junk, is a good thing...
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Wed, 15 June 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any damage from that thing you hit shin? i have a video of it on my phone if you want to see...
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Thu, 16 June 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So how was it? Any crazy news/stories?

Hen
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Thu, 16 June 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well only one sprinter - na 4age driven by a reasonably attractive girl *OMG* I'm single if you are a toymodder, if your boyfriend is a toymodder - want to sell your wheels? oh and nice car Very Happy

the security guard was a knobend! Went to get maccasat about 8:30 and nobody stopped us to say we needed a passout stamp to get back in.

argued with the guy for a bit. He said that he saw the car leave but couldn't see the occupants, and that we could have swapped tickets with someone. He was going to make us pay $10 to freeze our butts off again, I asked if he was going to let us in for the last time and he said "nope". so I stuffed the tickets up his nostrels on fire and drove off.

knobend.

There was 1 180sx that was doing really well (good close to median strip angles on the difficult last corner).

there was 1 ea falcon with an open diff that was entertaining to watch.
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Thu, 16 June 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is a pic of the lonesome toyota to brighten up the thread a little.

http://web.aanet.com.au/devolutio/birdae86.jpg
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Thu, 16 June 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and mr shin being smoke screened by an ea falcon then hitting a curb with the underside of his car.

http://web.aanet.com.au/devolutio/donk.avi
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Thu, 16 June 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate she's taken by one the blokes on this board. guess you'll have to continue searching Laughing
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Thu, 16 June 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went.

It was shit and that is that.

That is all there is to it.

Except Shinny and Don were entertaining.

Well
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Thu, 16 June 2005 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da_horse wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 19:00

mate she's taken by one the blokes on this board. guess you'll have to continue searching Laughing

thanks for the heads up Very Happy
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Fri, 17 June 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daaaaang was lex drivin da 86?? any pics of her rippin it up?
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Fri, 17 June 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys...
Yeh that was my 86, being driven by my girlfriend Alexia.
That whole night was her birthday present from me (all expences paid). She has always wanted to give it a try. Smile
Now she wants her own track drift 86. Wink

She had heaps of fun and learnt a fair few things. (thanks to the fulllock guys for giving her pointers).
Only down side was she hit the wall coming out of 1 of the corners towards the end of the night. Nuffin to bad, just some bendage of the guard and broken corner lens. Confused

I'll be driving at the next 1.
Hope to see more 86'ers there July 13th!

Cheers.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Fri, 17 June 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^ Hey the do Ron Ron,

Thats a fucken nice birthday present for Alexia!

Lets hope she doesn't out do you in your own car! Shocked

Good on her,

Jezza
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Fri, 17 June 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah no action pics unfortunately, phone camera sucks at night.

awesome present... i was scared to let my ex girlfriend drive my car on the street let alone drifting on a track!!

more toyotas at next meet please!
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Fri, 17 June 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rallystanza wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 17:10

^^ Hey the do Ron Ron,

Thats a fucken nice birthday present for Alexia!

Lets hope she doesn't out do you in your own car! Shocked

Good on her,

Jezza

I'd actually be proud if she out did me if she got into it (but in her own car, not in my car... i'd look quite the fool) Rolling Eyes

devolutio wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 17:36

nah no action pics unfortunately, phone camera sucks at night.

awesome present... i was scared to let my ex girlfriend drive my car on the street let alone drifting on a track!!

more toyotas at next meet please!

Here Here... we felt a little lonely being the only 86.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Fri, 17 June 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be at the next one

then agian, i say that everytime

go backyard conversions!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Fri, 17 June 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ac power is the way... +pick apart 1989 tyres Razz
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Fri, 17 June 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck it, i'm welding my diff and cutting my springs Laughing
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Mon, 20 June 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goodness.. that little video actually looks/sounds amusing - no idea why it sounds quite like I hit something so well though! I clipped the pothole/kerb a bit, but not anything like as hard as it sounds. No alignment out or anything - the only difference on the car is that for some reason the fuel pump now makes more noise... But I'm stuffed if I can find it touching anything etc.!
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Mon, 20 June 2005 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does your tank hold less fuel?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05 Tue, 21 June 2005 03:23 Go to previous message
Tank is perfectly happy. Both pumps are under the bonnet. There's nothing visibly changed, nothing leaking, etc., just that the pump makes a bit more noise. And I only put a new one on a few weeks ago!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:E.O.I. Paintballing ...?
Next Topic:Ballarat Turbo & Import Car Club cruise 19th june
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:18:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058858394622803 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.