- one manual and one Auto;
- both are 2 door models
- with double wishbone front suspension;
- twin piston front brakes;
- E-series diffs (7.1 inch CW);
- Big engine bays;
- 7MGTE or *JZGTE swaps are easy
- Price: around $1500 for the pair with parts

The guy thats selling them is Phil Ford's mate Ryan.
I have to find his Ph. number and post it up.

*These are getting to be fairly rare cars in good nick. They provide roomy interior, boat-like handling and ugly -yet cool appearance at an affordable price!

People gazed in awe at the Toymods Slut Car yellow Mk2 when it ate up the rollers at an early Dyno Day, producing 42kw from the big bore single throat 4M.
.....Currently driven by ????

For those that dont know what they look like visit Toymods PREVIOUS events- DYNO DAY 3 pics about 3/4 down; or PREVIOUS, then AL PALMER'S SHOW.

.oO Dave Oo.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 January 2003 09:10]

Send a private message to this user    
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Mon, 06 January 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i said....somebody buy them!!

mmmmm........manual 2J.........
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Mon, 06 January 2003 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you mean like this, Traction? Very Happy

http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/JZX23/MX23%202JZb.jpg

Someone buy these things......they rock.

That said, if you end up parting one out, I would be fairly interested in some bits.
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Tue, 07 January 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for putting that up for me dave... they are my cars guys
my number is 0403 87 5551
they both run really well... the manual one is pretty crap (body wise) but worth heaps for parts as they're impossible to get.
the auto one is in awesome condition with very little rust. i bought it off the first owner! it's sitting in my gaarage under a car cover. anyway.. that's deal and there's my number up the top to ring me.
thanks again dave
bexi
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Tue, 07 January 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, I'm currently driving the yellow toymods slut car, & I'm slowly falling in love with it.
If I had different parents, or a couple of garages, I would definitely be considering this purchase. These cars have heaps of potential.
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Wed, 08 January 2003 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok... just took some pics of the corona's... pics should be up either tomorrow or friday
bexi
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Thu, 09 January 2003 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's the pics Guys Smile

Here's the good one first.

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Other%20Peoples%20Pics%20for%20Forums/Bexi's%20MK%2011/White%20MK%2011.jpg

And the not so good one.

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Other%20Peoples%20Pics%20for%20Forums/Bexi's%20MK%2011/Spare%20MK%2011.jpg

Bexi, I've PM you ! Rolling Eyes
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Thu, 09 January 2003 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Bexi, I've PM you !

Oh-oh.......LOL...
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Thu, 09 January 2003 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow. that is nice.. if I didnt have so many cars I'd get it. unlike rod I listen to the people around me who tell me no!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Thu, 09 January 2003 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't you know?...Rod and I are having a competition as to who can own the most pre 1976 6 cylinder Toyotas.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Fri, 10 January 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whats the number up to then?? i got 2! Very Happy i know i know i'm just a small fry!

very sweet lookin btw
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Fri, 10 January 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the auto (good body one) registered + drivable? how long for and how much for it alone?

cheers
ed
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Fri, 10 January 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have 4 at the moment, soon to be 3.

Free bump.

Buy these cars, they're great Very Happy .
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Fri, 10 January 2003 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no none of them are registered. i bought the good one on it's last day of rego. it would need a blue slip but i have all the papers for it. it drives like new. very sound.
i don't know if there's any point selling them separatly because it's such a perfect package for a project.
however you know what they say, 'money talks'. i'd take 1100 for the good one by it's self.
i'd really prefer if anyone's interested to just call me instead of posting stuff up here coz it takes so long to stuff around replying all the time... please, if you're interested, ring me on 0403 87 5551
bexi
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Mon, 13 January 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so noone's interested in a perfect project package with a rare as opportunity.... i guess they're a unique car and for the right person, they're probably worth more but because it's hard to find the person who's looking for a mk2 corona project car, they're not worth $2000.
well they're here at home (i'm in the hills area by the way) and will be for a while as i'm not in a mad rush to sell them so if anyone realises that this is actually a good deal and wants to do a project...ring me on 0403 87 5551
bexi
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Fri, 17 January 2003 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh i wish i wish i hadnt killed that fish...

h.j.simpson
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Wed, 29 January 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.... still noone interested
i'll take 1200 bucks.
i'm looking for a twin cam motor for my carbied ae82. i'm willing to swap/trade for a conversion package
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Mon, 10 February 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok... price drop again... 990 for both... come and take em
bexi.
Myth
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Mon, 10 February 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the 2m the 2lt one? i have a corona Mk2 and it needs a new motor, but i want one that wont warp........ thats whats rooted with it at the moment.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Mon, 10 February 2003 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Myth,

the 2M is a 2.3 Litre 6 Cylinder and it is very uncommon for them to Warp ! The 4M is the 2.6 and is also very reliable. Its the 5ME that has a stained reputation. (2.Cool

mmm Damn you Bexi I just got my old MS65 back ! mmm Where could I park a pair of MK II's ?????
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Tue, 11 February 2003 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You bastard! Starting to look tempting..........

El presidente, want to go halves? Very Happy I could do with a spare coupe.

[Updated on: Tue, 11 February 2003 00:42]

bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Tue, 11 February 2003 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously guys, i'd so prefer to sell them to you guys than to some tossa from the trading post who has no idea.
gimme a call and see if we can work something out
bexi
Myth
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Wed, 12 February 2003 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you want to trade them for a Corona L-SE Sedan?
LOL
Myth
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Wed, 12 February 2003 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iM tempted but i really only need a motor...
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Wed, 12 February 2003 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
myth put it this way... i'll sell you just the motor for 250 bucks.... however, if you take the whole car.... guess what the price is.... 250 bucks... it's all gotta go.
and no i dont wanna trade for another corona. what you guys gotta understand is that these cars are bloody impossible to find and too find one in any condition is rare on it's own (that's why i bought 3 of them because i knew if i didn't buy them, there'd be no other ones for parts or anything and that's also why i'm selling them together coz if you do a project, you'll generally need parts.
anyway... see how you all go... i don't wanna stuff round with them for too long trying to sell them, i gotta sell my supra too.

once again.... it's alot easier and quicker to answer questions on the phone... 0403 875551.... i'm happy to answer any question i can help you with.
thanx
bexi
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Thu, 13 February 2003 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryan,

Mate I have left you a message re all 3 (Mk II's and the Supra) cars pending discussions and the sale of Tina's.

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: FS:Corona MkII 2dr (MX22) X2 Wed, 26 February 2003 00:06 Go to previous message
Guys,

Out of Curiosity I checked out the Good MK11 last night and it really is one of the better examples out there ! Get in before it Hits the trading post if your interested !
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD!!! 1988 Toyota Corolla SX 4 Quick Sale
Next Topic:SELL/SWAP/TRADE - 1989 MAZDA MX6 TURBO
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 09:44:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057449340820312 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.