Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Wed, 15 June 2005 14:33 Go to next message
Hi guys,

As per title, there will be a revised version of the jblood V2 kits.

Ken has tested and fitted up a j-blood kit and found out the fitting problems with the original as well as the copies.

Problem was the original j-blood kit which was sent to me from japan was designed and supposed to be used with the wide body front and rear fenders and thats the reason y the side steps were slightly too short and didnt fit well.

Ken has extended the side skirt in order to fit the standard 86 body exceptionally. The rear pods fit good.

In addition, the front bumper indicators have been converted to aus spec indicators the square type. I am not too sure about the brackets as of wether they use the aus spec or jblood type brackets, but will get more info soon.

These modifications are finished and process of getting new moulds for it. Will get you pics one completed.

Original version J-blood kits and front bumper still available for those who want the JDM version.

Version 2 86 J-blood kits will be $990 + shipping.

Kind regards

Wei
  Send a private message to this user    
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Thu, 16 June 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you mean this

http://www.j-blood.com/86treno/img/86treno_ss_01.jpg
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Thu, 16 June 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, basically, something along the lines of that pic.

I will get some pics of the fittings of the J-blood V2 kit.

Hopefully this SHOULD sort the major issues and become MORE of a bolt on fit rather than fiddling around and doing some prep work to get the perfect fit.

Cheers

Wei

evilsub
Regular

August 2003
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Thu, 16 June 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for trueno as well ?

if so, i am interested Smiley =
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Thu, 16 June 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trueno side steps and rear pods ok.

No front bar.

Cheers

Wei
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Thu, 16 June 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't like the idea of the aus spec indicators there.
Has he fixed up the jap style?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Fri, 17 June 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing has been touched as of the jdm j-blood front bar but when i fit up the bumper to my car, i wil actually look into it myself and find out what the issues are with it.

Cheers

Wei
ae86dave
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Fri, 17 June 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u post up a pic?

Shocked
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Sat, 18 June 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will do once i get them

Cheers

Wei
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Tue, 21 June 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 15:48

trueno side steps and rear pods ok.

No front bar.

Cheers

Wei

For those who do have Truenos and still want the sidesteps and rear pods, can you do a price without the levin front?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Wed, 22 June 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, i can i can do individual components as well.

Ill price them up soon when moulds are done.

cheers

Wei
ae86dave
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Fri, 24 June 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in a front lip and maybe some skirts
a price?
cheers dave
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12783

Attachment: trdhatchy.jpg
(Size: 27.97KB, Downloaded 611 time(s))

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Sun, 26 June 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh wei!
finally a fix! yay!

im up for V2 pods and skirts for sure!

also, u might wanna tell ken to stop making parts in bright blue, stone chips stand out too much

[Updated on: Sun, 26 June 2005 06:58]

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Sun, 26 June 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^ I agree with Garth.
I taped up the inside of my skirts and pods with black gaffa tape just so the blue chips wont show.. Smile

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Mon, 27 June 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's a special automotive gel-coat that only comes in blue. better for flex apparently. seems most other gelcoat isn't for automotive use...lol

maybe my origin bodykit should have been blue too...wonder why its white>?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Mon, 27 June 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i personally prefer kits to come in black and white, but ken produces them in blue for a reason so i am not going to tell him how to produce his products Smile

Cheers

Wei
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Sat, 02 July 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics wei?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Fri, 08 July 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey wei

got pics yet? Very Happy
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Fri, 08 July 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer pic we need
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Fri, 08 July 2005 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ken's kits that come in blue suck the nuts... i dun care if they flex more.. stone chips etc stand out sooo much
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Sat, 09 July 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will a proper sand and paint from a bodyshop coat enough to not see the blue?
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Sun, 10 July 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wont see the blue when its painted, but on your skirts and possibily front bar your always going to get chipped paint. And when it does chip you can see the blue.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Sun, 07 August 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey wei, any news on these new bits yet

im after new pods and skirts!
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: New release J-BLOOD V2 FULL KITs - with auspec indicators Sun, 07 August 2005 13:17 Go to previous message
ill give streeter a call tommorow and find out wats the go on the better fitting goods.

Cheers

Wei
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae101 and ae82 parts
Next Topic:TA22 Tacho
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:34:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060491561889648 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.