Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 18R-GEU EFI TURBO - Heaps extra - GREAT DEAL $2500

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justag
Newcomer

January 2003
18R-GEU EFI TURBO - Heaps extra - GREAT DEAL $2500 Fri, 10 January 2003 02:37 Go to next message
18R-GEU EFI TURBO
Fully reconditioned 18R-GEU, new rings, bearings, gaskets, timing chains, complete head service. Reco'd EFI, cleaned injectors. Celica 5 speed box, new clutch kit. Turbo off 1JZ with custom manifold and all connections to oil and water feeds. New Thermo Fan. Front mounted intercooler from RX-7. Custom fuel delivery system with pumps and surge tank - All brand new. Comes with car that has 8 months rego.... 76 Corona... was a project that I have run out of time and money for... only needs exhaust and tune-up... The wiring is done to 85% or fittings and comes with an INJEC computer. The bloody thing probably owes me over $6K. The engine has never been turned over since reco and turbo is in near new condition. This is an excellent donk ready for a good home. All I ask is $2500 for the lot...
You can call me on 0409079755. I'm in the A.C.T
Cheers

Attachment: Dsc01786.jpg
(Size: 61.37KB, Downloaded 159 time(s))
Attachment: Dsc01788.jpg
(Size: 59.55KB, Downloaded 113 time(s))
Attachment: Dsc01790.jpg
(Size: 60.38KB, Downloaded 108 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18R-GEU EFI TURBO - Heaps extra - GREAT DEAL $2500 Fri, 10 January 2003 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the biggest 1J turbo i've ever seen Razz hehe. Looks mad mate!
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: 18R-GEU EFI TURBO - Heaps extra - GREAT DEAL $2500 Fri, 10 January 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm guessing the car is not engineered for the 18R-GTE?
Any info on how much power this thing makes??

thanks,
CamZH
ybs1ow
Regular

December 2002
Re: 18R-GEU EFI TURBO - Heaps extra - GREAT DEAL $2500 Sat, 11 January 2003 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm im interested.

can i get a pic of the car please. any other info as well..
brakes been upgraded at all?

ta
justag
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: 18R-GEU EFI TURBO - Heaps extra - GREAT DEAL $2500 Sun, 12 January 2003 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not sure ??
I originally got my info of toymods as to what engine I could put in. I went the 18R-G cause they were pretty good and would fit. The efi, turbo and ram pod came as an after thought cause carbies and extractors I got with motor didn't fit in my engine bay...and the engine hasn't been ticked over yet...
The turbo is running standard boost so all the Toymods guys out there may be able to give us a guestimate ?
justag
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: 18R-GEU EFI TURBO - Heaps extra - GREAT DEAL $2500 Sun, 12 January 2003 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll post some pics tomorrow for you.
The body is not glamorous....if you pull up near someone they would turn their nose up....but I bet you'd make them pretty sad when they eat your dirt..
The brakes haven't been touched.
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18R-GEU EFI TURBO - Heaps extra - GREAT DEAL $2500 Tue, 14 January 2003 10:22 Go to previous message
I'm EXCESSIVELY INTERESTED!!!!!
I'm pretty sure I will buy it!!! but need as much info as possible on engine build and etc...

The only problem will be getting it up here to brisbane. How much would it cost to get it up here? and how do u recommend getting it here? what freight/car carrying company???

REALLY INTERESTED!!!
E-mail me ASAP at spyder_gbanger@hotmail.com
Thanks
Ben

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:maybe fs: vr4 cooler
Next Topic:ST185CS Part for Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:58:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049769878387451 seconds