Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 2 ke50s, one with celica motor.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
icon2.gif  2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Wed, 22 June 2005 04:17 Go to next message
hi,
i have two ke50 corollas for sale, one of which i have been rebuilding for the past 6-8 months. the body was fully stripped at one stage as i was repairing rust, which is now all gone! i have put the majority of the body back together so it is ready to be painted basically. i have a quote from a panel beater for around $1000 to paint it in white (a bit brighter than the colour you see in the pics). the other car is my spare parts car which i have been taking any parts that i needed for the other car off. everything you see in the pictures associated with the cars is included in the sale (all other parts beleonging to the car are either in my shed or in the boot of the yellow car but i do have all of them plus more).
i have pictures of both car when they were in their original state (when they fell into my hands) and videos of both cars running if required, both start first go. brakes are not working on the white car due to a faulty brake line (i think). all bolts and screws and little niggly bits are in labled bags as pictured.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1247.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1248.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1250.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1249.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1251.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1252.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1253.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1254.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/tomim/CIMG1256.jpg

please make an offer.
any questions, please feel free to ask.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 02:19]

Send a private message to this user    
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Wed, 22 June 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat size are those wheels? do u want to sell them separatly?
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Wed, 22 June 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are 13s i dont really want to sell them seperately. i have just purchased a sprinter so id rather keep them for that if i dont sell these cars. i forgot to mention that the white car has a fully retrimmed interior in dark blue as well.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Wed, 22 June 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just out of curiosity how much are you chasing or is it just offers?

Daniel.
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Wed, 22 June 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any offer over $1000.
remembering this is for both cars, mag wheels, extremely long list of spare parts, celica motor, and supra gearbox (as the pervious owner told me, although i have an incling that it is a celica serise box') which is all complied with queensland transport as the complience plate on the white car indicates. pictures of this are available ir required.
Black
Regular

March 2005
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Wed, 22 June 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn! why cant you be in sydney !!! Crying or Very Sad been waiting for something like this.. and still am lol. goodluck
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Wed, 22 June 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be willing to set everything up for transport (put everything in boxes and pakaging) if u were to pay for freight. no problem with that once so ever.
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Thu, 23 June 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpskies

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 23:25]

Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Fri, 24 June 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Fri, 24 June 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, I think you have a 3TC motor there (did come in some T series Celica's). I'd bet the gearbox is a standard T50 although it could be the W50 'steel case' five speed.

Good luck with the sale and Bumpage to you.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Fri, 24 June 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i would be very interested but postage would cost more than the cars oh well

cheers, lloyd
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Fri, 24 June 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bunkyT18 wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 18:02

Mate, I think you have a 3TC motor there (did come in some T series Celica's). I'd bet the gearbox is a standard T50 although it could be the W50 'steel case' five speed.

Good luck with the sale and Bumpage to you.

i know for a fact that it is a 2T, it says on the engine block. its had reground cams, polished head and extractors and check out that ram-flo will ya! Shocked
as for the gear box, it wouldnt be the standard corolla one as a new hole has been neatly cut a bit further back than whats in the yellow car (standard gearbox).

*edit*yea postage to tas would be a bit on the expensive side i think.im happy to box everything up as i mentioned above if anyone on the east coast outside of queensland is interested

cheers.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2005 11:25]

KE301977
Regular

April 2005

Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Fri, 24 June 2005 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be happy to buy the dash cluster off you if it has the original tacho in it and also the centre console too .
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Sat, 25 June 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, sorry mate. am looking to sell as whole package only.
car is still for sale.
pm me if interested.
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Mon, 27 June 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Mon, 27 June 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So it's a 2TC? Not much difference between a 2TC and a 3TC mate except the 3TC is bigger in displacement. The T50 is not a standard gearbox for these cars so it may indeed be setback a bit from the stock one. The only reason I guess it might be a T50 box is that is the most common gbox for T series motors. In case you think I'm just a hater I was actually interested in purchasing these cars. I also think that your motor only has one cam to regrind
Quote:

its had reground cams

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2005 06:04]

Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Mon, 27 June 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh ok, so it the 2t an abbreviation for the 2tc or are they slightly different?
the yellow car has the standard gearbox (5spd) and the white car has a five speed also but a new hole has been cut due to the length of the one which is now in there.
yea, u knew what meant about the cam though? Wink

*they are still for sale if you are interested, the cars are up on ebay as well so if your interested, let me know before someone bids on them so that i cant cancel the ad.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=4558706529&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3A MESE%3AIT&rd=1
tom

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2005 06:56]

bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Mon, 27 June 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep the 2T Family is a big one, there is very little difference between the 2T and 2TC in terms of displacement. One is lower in compression (2T?) and that makes it more suitable for turbocharging. I'll talk to my old man about the cars as he is the one that was interested in them. He also lives a lot closer to you than me! Good luck with the sale.
Ke50
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 2 ke50s, one with celica motor. Mon, 27 June 2005 10:05 Go to previous message
thanks. it is a good buy, these cars are not very common. would leave people scratching their heads if you drove it down the street.

tom
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: MAZDA 929 TURBO 4SALE
Next Topic:WTB - Cheap, man, rwd
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:08:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054800510406494 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.