Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mullett
Occasional Poster

July 2004
4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Mon, 20 June 2005 13:06 Go to next message
I started designing this for my car, because i wasn't going to pay $650 for a NEVO kit. After a bit of thought, the design I've decided upon (and this is open to discussion) is a 165mm pulley, with the air-con and alternator pulley under-driven by 15mm. I can produce it with the 175mm supercharger pulley, same cost, but personally I think this is too high, apart from the waterpump, the supercharger itself is reaching it's maximum peak, and starts to produce more heat and more wear for minimal increases.

So this is it: a 165mm pulley, with a 10% underdrive on the accesories. Made from billet aluminium, machined to +/- 0.01, anodised blue. I can sell these for $300, if there's enough interest I will look at making a waterpump pulley to suit. Only thing is, i will need at least 9 orders. Sorry, but the machine shop needs at least 10 for it to be viable. If you want more details, email me at mullett@iinet.net.au. I'm in WA. If I can get 9 orders, here or interstate, I'll get them made up and shipped (airbag for $15 if you're interstate). I know how dodgy it feels buying things over the net, so I'll organise something to ship and pay at the same time.

RM
  Send a private message to this user    
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Mon, 20 June 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be interested if not in on 2 Sets Smile
Mullett
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Tue, 21 June 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, no worries. I'm still getting numbers together, but if you can work out how many you want etc, and get some more people together Smile As i said before I need at least 9 orders. Pity, but it's the only way I can make them at this price. Is there a chance of stickying this thread? It dissappeared pretty fast off the board...I'm fairly new to this forum, is this the best place to be posting it?
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Tue, 21 June 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me down for a set.

Cheers
Andrew
Mullett
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Tue, 21 June 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, no worries. Email me with your contact details, anyone who is interested, and I'll put together a list.
AE82-Morg
Regular

May 2004

Re: 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Wed, 22 June 2005 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be down for one thanks
Mullett
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Thu, 23 June 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, if you could email me at mullett@iinet.net.au I'll add you to the list. Smile

Cheers, RM.
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Tue, 05 July 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know whats happening with these ???
Mullett
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: 4A-GZE Overdrive pulleys: now available. Wed, 06 July 2005 13:01 Go to previous message
I've still only received 2 emails with solid orders. If I can get just a few more, I'll make them and suffer the cost of the extras myself with the hope of selling them later. mullett@iinet.net.au
I need orders!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI 3T-GTE complete loom ecu knock ecu box
Next Topic:4AGZE bigport inlet manifold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 13:36:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064499378204346 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.