Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » JVC DVD head unit w/ 7" LCD Screen

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bh_ae86
Occasional Poster

June 2005
JVC DVD head unit w/ 7" LCD Screen Fri, 24 June 2005 02:14 Go to next message
Hi everyone just a heads up for people in Adelaide, on Wednesday night some people broke in thru my roller door into my garage and stole my Car TV, JVC DVD head unit, JVC splits and full set of sidcrome tools from my AE86. They bent my whole door frame in the process of getting into the car n fucked up my custom paint job. This all happend while i was sleeping. Just wanted to say buyers beware and if anyone knows anything about please let me know. Much appreciated.
  Send a private message to this user    
ra65
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: JVC DVD head unit w/ 7" LCD Screen Fri, 24 June 2005 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts are you located? did you have an alarm etc???
bh_ae86
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: JVC DVD head unit w/ 7" LCD Screen Fri, 24 June 2005 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im located in burton near paralowie. Thats the thing ive only just got an alarm but hadnt installed it yet!!!! Plus ive only just gotten rid of my dog (american pitball) in the last month. Should have kept her she wouldve torn them apart!!!
ra65
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: JVC DVD head unit w/ 7" LCD Screen Fri, 24 June 2005 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i guess its hard to avoid, just insure it next time.. or just do performance mods, most likely someone you know if they broke in the garage.
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JVC DVD head unit w/ 7" LCD Screen Sat, 02 July 2005 23:31 Go to previous message
ra65 wrote on Sat, 25 June 2005 02:10

yeah i guess its hard to avoid, just insure it next time.. or just do performance mods, most likely someone you know if they broke in the garage.

agreed!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86/KE70/AE71 leftovers MUST go!!!
Next Topic:E.O.I HKS EVC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 20:00:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.075568914413452 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.