Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Brand new ZR Celica rims.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sun, 12 June 2005 08:30 Go to next message
Hey i've got a set of FIVE brand new ZR celica 5stud rims like the ones in the pic. They've driven approximately 4km's from the toyota dealership to the mag wheel place where they were replaced with 19's and the tyres were traded in at the same time. If you want tyres with them i know a tyre shop that can do a good price on tyres for you. Otherwise let me know, last time i heard these rims were worth around $800 EACH brand new genuine from toyota, obviously im not expecting anywhere near this price so just make your offers on here or pm me privately if you like. All reasonable offers considered. You can make unreasonable offers if you like but they wont get you very far... Razz

André Ribeiro

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12483

Attachment: zr rims.jpg
(Size: 69.01KB, Downloaded 401 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sun, 12 June 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
throw a price on the table
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sun, 12 June 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm how about instead of $800 each at retail, what about the same price for all 5? This is quite negotiable however, put your offers up and ill consider them. This is just i guess a rough idea to show you that im not just taking $100 off each rim, they're a fifth the price and will go lower!

Make your offers, any reasonable offer considered!

Andre
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sun, 12 June 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know my dealer sold a set for a small sum, I didn't buy a set as they offered to me as I already have a set of five and declined Wink

Those wheels look great on a Camry as well...

Good luck with the sale...
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Mon, 13 June 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Mon, 13 June 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the replies, and thanks for mentioning that little thing about them fitting a camry i've got an idea now... Razz
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Wed, 15 June 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They look good on older celica's too. There is an ST204 in Canberra with them - looks good Wink
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sat, 18 June 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
friend wants these rims for his st162 celica sx real bad.

He whent to toyota and and a tire place, and they confirmed they will fit.

Now get this, they cost about $200ish each from toyota. There are normal ones, then there are the better ones. The quote is for the better looking ones, i assume the same as the pic above.

In any case i will pass on this info to my friend. He is so badly wanting these he will pay the $$'s.

(don't sell them without telling me, becuase my friend will probably offer more)
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sun, 19 June 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 22:18

Now get this, they cost about $200ish each from toyota. There are normal ones, then there are the better ones. The quote is for the better looking ones, i assume the same as the pic above.

Dude Toyrota is right.
New they are like $800+ each !
Toyota Parts prices are a massive rip off.

EDIT
and they will fit all 5 stud Front Drive Celicas + SV21 CAMRY

[Updated on: Sun, 19 June 2005 00:10]

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sun, 19 June 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just going with what i wa told from the parts guy barry from my local toyota dealer, about $219 each rim.

If they are $800 ea then he must of made a mistake with what he looked up on the computer. I'll get him to double check and let you know what i find out.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Tue, 21 June 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cycleofabuse from here has these on his 162 and they look tops Very Happy
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sat, 25 June 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work at the toyota spare parts warehouse here in canberra but havn't actually checked what they are worth, just assumed they were worth what i was told. I'll check on auto-office on monday and see for sure, nevertheless they are awesome quality wheels,would look great on any car and are definately worth what im asking. Let me know what your mate wants to do and we'll go from there.

Cheers André
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Brand new ZR Celica rims. Sat, 25 June 2005 12:14 Go to previous message
Will do André.

Friend should be over tommorow.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:5.5x14 alloy rims, 4x114.3 PDC - brisbane
Next Topic:AE86 front hubs, struts F&R, etc