Toymods » Members Rides » jesse's RA28, Yummy new pistons

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
icon10.gif  jesse's RA28, Yummy new pistons Sun, 30 January 2005 08:29 Go to next message
ok so after several requests i thought id post whats goin on in here.
i bought the car back in october for $1300 with plans to rebuild an 18R-G to stick in but after reasearching all options decided on a 1G.
but finding one in Adelaide proved to be harder than i thought.
thats when andré (AKA EnFlaMEd) came to the rescue offering his accidend damaged GZ20.

so an hours drive with a trailer got me the donor car.
then came the fun part, pulling the motor out of the soarer.
me and 2 mates went nuts pulling out everything in the way.
one problem occured, my mate being the genius that he is, decided to cut the loom instead of unplugging it and pulling it through the fire wall, and for those who may have seen my thread regarding the bolt snapped in the block by my stupid mate who forced the bolt in with a hammer on the spanner its the same guy.

after the swearing and object throwing we had it out and ready for the transplant

i went to repco and got the aftermarket engine mounts for 18r motors. by getting these it eliminates the need for a spacer on the left mount for the turbos clear the steering box.

then tested my welding skills by extending the gearbox cross member, redrilled the holes and bobs your uncle.

this is where im up to so far,
i am trying to find info on the motor to find out what goes were in relation to fuel, oil and water lines. if anyone who can help in this area it would be greatly appriated

heres the pics
http://img77.exs.cx/img77/6029/itsout3vt.jpg

hey hey, its out

http://img153.exs.cx/img153/9830/theemptybay3zm.jpg

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/6823/itsin6lj.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 30 August 2005 08:24]

Send a private message to this user    
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Sun, 30 January 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go to www.PHOTODUMP.COM
register as a new member
then upload ur pics
then paste the location of the file in your post.
example: IMG http://www.photodump.com/direct/your USER NAME /your PICTURE FILE.jpg IMG
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Sun, 30 January 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm more 28's.:):)Smile Very Happy

To post picturez, u first need to upload the file.
To do this u need n upload site, i recomend www.uploadit.org
u will need to create a user account, i think free is still availble. Once u have membership with the site, u need to uplod the files, once u sign up to the site this will be explained.

U may need to edit photos to a smaller size becuse free accounts are limited.

Once u have uplaoded the file it will give u a URL adress, copy this and then click the IMG icon on formtting tools wen posting message on toymods. then paste and click ok.

If u have any qeustions on doing this PM me.

Good luck with ur 28:)
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Sun, 30 January 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers guys, ill see what i can do
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Sun, 30 January 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, another RA28 in progress.
Looks like Adelaide is going to become the RA28 capital.

You should have come to the CCC cruise today, you could have taken notes using Snypers engine bay.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Mon, 31 January 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What years are the RA28's???

Most advertisements dont have the model only the year...
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Mon, 31 January 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah would have liked to come on the cruise but would have been there in my falcon, bit outa place.
most 28s are 77,
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Mon, 31 January 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id say ll 28's r 77. corect me plz.... the only other possibility would be 76.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Wed, 02 February 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now the pics are working
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: jesse's 1G ra28 Thu, 03 February 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Jesse
Looks like the conversion is coming along nicely! I cant wait until its all finished off. I can see there being a huge battle for the best ra28 in Adelaide before too long. Keep me posted dude!

Cheers André
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: jesse's 1G ra28, now with pics Sun, 06 February 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah my car seems to be the guinea pig at the moment...
looking good though, if ya need a hand with anything pm me and I'll see what I can do about comin round to help...

Brendon
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28, now with pics Sun, 06 February 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, that would be good, iv kinda come to a bit of a standstill at the moment,
the engines in but thats as far as its gone. nothings connected, radiator needs to be fitted, etc. my mates that were helping have lost interest at the moment, once they saw that i fitted it myself they just thought id be right with the rest.
thats about all i can do so far as i dont have the knowledge to do the rest.
help from someone thats done it would be great.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28, now with pics Sun, 06 February 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were you at small car sunday with the classic celicas group??
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: jesse's 1G ra28, now with pics Sun, 06 February 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I was, had the car there too
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28, now with pics Sun, 06 February 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i think i spoke to you about it there, i was with my mate who had a sombrero on Razz
would be good to look at yours again and have a better look.
is yours engineered??
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28, now with pics Wed, 09 February 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just thought that id ad that i finaly found an rn25/27 diff, must be the last on in SA, i reccon i called about 15 places.
i got the rn25 diff and a 4.1 center for $450. bastards know the rarety of them hence the high price but what can ya do.
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: jesse's 1G ra28, now with pics Wed, 09 February 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jcmunga wrote on Wed, 09 February 2005 14:57

just thought that id ad that i finaly found an rn25/27 diff, must be the last on in SA, i reccon i called about 15 places.
i got the rn25 diff and a 4.1 center for $450. bastards know the rarety of them hence the high price but what can ya do.

Dammit, i was going to start looking for one shortly Sad

Hrm, i may have to find out from the engineer if the RN4x width will be a problem.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G ra28, now with pics Wed, 09 February 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i had a look at them to, the offset wouldbe way out, there about 50mm wider.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 June 2005 07:58]

jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 19 June 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so its been a while since iv updated.

i had the 1G in and pretty much ready.

i have also fitted a 13B. i had to make up a custom front cross member for the rotary. (can get pics if people are interested)

the custom cross member and rotary are up for sale if someone is intersted in doin the conversion.

and now im changing again.

im now looking for a 1J

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 19 June 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds interesting - feel free to get pix and post them up mate.
cheers
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: jesse's 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 19 June 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, i'm gonna be putting a 1G into my RA in a few weeks, got any tips? i got aftermarket mounts from repco... neoprene ones, you wouldn't happen to have a part number so i can see if mine were the same, when i put them in, i thought i had to jack the engine up higher then i did when i took the old ones out... mighta just saved myself a lot of trouble there...

what tips can you offer RE fitting ancillaries up... radiator, intercooler... etc etc etc... anything to help...

cheers
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Fri, 24 June 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never got around to putting the cooler in with the 1g but the radiator fits in the origional place, it just needs the pipes moved

pic of the rotary with the custom engine mount on the front (for sale)

http://www.photodump.com/direct/jcmunga/124-2420_IMG.jpg
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sat, 25 June 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why did you put the 1g in then take it out then put 13bt in then take out now 1j? sounds like u just like putting the engine in and not driving it?

good luck anyway

look forward to a 3s swap Razz
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 26 June 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u need to stick with one engine and finish it...then if its too slow, change it later

just curious - have u still got the 1g??

good luck with the 1jz anyway

here is the link of a 1jz ra28 that was in the dutton rally
http://www.pbase.com/duttonrally/nsw05_78

Pube
Regular

May 2002
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 26 June 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My advice too is to choose an engine and finish it. Dont do what i did. I bought my car with an engineered 13B. I bought a 1ggte and fitted that but then i got too 'inspired' or should i say 'revved up' and bought a 1J. My car is a long way from being completed because i got too revved up to go faster try to be better than others. If only I stuck to the 1ggte i could be out there having fun on the street, not looking at a half done car in the shed. Click on the link below have have a look for yourself. I admit i think my project has turned into something that it was not originally intended to be Confused
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 26 June 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DO A 302 WINDSOR!

Scrap the 1J idea and go for the muscle machine style!

Michael
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 26 June 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i had to choose between a windsor and a 1j id be going 1j fo sho.
Windsors are CRAP! even a clevo is better.
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 26 June 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you serious!

The sound and size of the Windsor 302 is incredible. There would be nothing like having a small V8 in a miniture style mustang.

Jesse's planning on having this car as a weekender only and i reckon a 302 would be the way to go for sure!

if mine wasn't a daily, i would do it in a flash with an automatic gearbox and a shift kit.

What an insane setup for the street and drags!

Michael
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 26 June 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesus i didnt realise how much trouble you had gone through with this car when you came around today do you keep changing becasue you want alot and i mean ALOT! of power or you cant get the motors to sit right and work as they should or is it something else lol.

matt Laughing
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Sun, 26 June 2005 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mcostalos wrote on Sun, 26 June 2005 20:47

Are you serious!
The sound and size of the Windsor 302 is incredible.

So you choose an engine for the way it sounds? Laughing

And if you want a small V8, its very hard to beat a 1UZ!
Hence why my RA28 is getting one Very Happy
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Mon, 27 June 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Each to their own.

Id say good for weekends, but wouldnt b any good for drags. Windsors are ok but their heads dont flow enough air. Not so good if ur trying to squeeze performance out of them.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 1J Mon, 27 June 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the windsor is lighter and more narrow than the clevland. the windsor also revs better down low.
its not hard to get good heads.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 27 June 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can't believe i'm hearing this!!!! I want to cry..... a 302 in a beautiful RA28!?!?!?!?

How can you POSSIBLY look past the smooth, sophisticated beauty of a 1UZ-FE if you want a V8????

Here's some of the pro's and con's:

PRO'S
# Lighter than a 302 - all alloy
# EFI - more economical
# quad cam, 32V - technology++++
# smooth as a baby's bum - yes, i have done the 6000rpm 50 cent trick!
# TOYOTA!!!!
# stock internals KNOWN to make 600hp PLUS with boost
# plenty of bolt in performance bits available
# Relatively cheap

CON'S
# Bazza and Shazza McBogan won't be as impressed when you show it off down at the local bottl'o

Now go and wash your mouth out with soap for such blasphemy.
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Tue, 28 June 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
touche....
well since u wana try all different motors in ya car wont dont go all out n stick a jag v12 in there while ya at it...

1uv-fe is da best option....
n if ya wanta b different n not have turbz have a blower instead
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Tue, 28 June 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehhe jag v12 sucks balls most jag owners even rip em out and throw 350 chevs in hehe do that wait how about a gen 111 V8

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2005 03:13]

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Tue, 28 June 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well he's not a jag owner so he prob wont pull it out.
somethign really stupid but would b different would b a turbo deisel - landcruiser motor or something... Laughing be interesting to see just for shits n giggles.

i still reckon he should continue with the 1g... n try for 350rwkw or something. Very Happy
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Wed, 29 June 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it just me or are there people with issues on this forum... Most of them i see have posted here!

(1) Yes I would go for a motor that sounds good! A the 302 sounds wild!

(2) You could easily modify a 302 to produce more power than a worked 1UZ any day of the week!

(3) With a 302, everything is simple! My little bro could wire it up!

(4) Think of the big picture! As Jesse and I are interested in SummerNats, and the Adelaide GazzaNats for that reason, what would get rated higher!

An RA28 with a 1UZ? Or an RA28 with a 302 Windsor!

Look at the similarities to the BOSS 302 MUSTANG for godsakes!

He could totally make his machine look like a miniture version!

M.W.P, when your car is done, take on Jesse's 302, and i put money on it that with the same money invested on both of your machines, Jesse's 302 would be out in front!

Keep with it BRO!

Michael
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Wed, 29 June 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iny, miny, miney, moe.
catch an engine by the........

hehehe hehehe hehehe

good luck with whatever route you take anyway
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Thu, 30 June 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about a 308 or something if you're keen on that route.

although in saying that there is a TA22 near where i live with a 302 on LPG - it goes very very well.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Thu, 30 June 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you homosexuals...

thats right...

both of you...

FOR SHAME!!!

after i sourced you a goddamn awesome price on the 1JZ too Sad

M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Thu, 30 June 2005 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mcostalos wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 14:52

M.W.P, when your car is done, take on Jesse's 302, and i put money on it that with the same money invested on both of your machines, Jesse's 302 would be out in front!
Michael

Your on, but not on a 1/4 mile, Malalla or the hills Wink
I have no interest in building a straight line car Sad

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 17:38]

mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Sun, 03 July 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why aren't you into 1/4 mile? It's mostly what people do on the street...

Michael
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Sun, 03 July 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mcostalos wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 13:42

Why aren't you into 1/4 mile? It's mostly what people do on the street...

Because there is comparitivley next to no driver skill involved.
Anyone can spend a crap load of $$s on a car and get a good 1/4 time.

Sure, having a quick car off the line is a good thing, but im not going to build a car just limited to that.

I like corners Smile
Living 2mins from some of Adelaide's best hills roads helps Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 03 July 2005 09:24]

mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 04 July 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see you changed your wording... Rolling Eyes

MWP wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 17:25

"Because there is next to no driver skill involved.
I like corners

Sure, having a quick car off the line is a good thing, but im not going to build a car just limited to that."

Next to no driver skill involved... mmm, interesting... Shocked

Jesse's 302 will not be just limited to drags. It will be very interesting to see your car go up against his on the track.

Are you turboing your 1UZ?

Michael
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 04 July 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, yeh.
I thought what i wrote originally may be a little harsh Wink

Ill probably keep the 1UZ NA.
mini77
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 04 July 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dropping a mustang donk isnt such a bad idea, then it's really a mini mustang..

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 04 July 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mcostalos wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 15:22

(2) You could easily modify a 302 to produce more power than a worked 1UZ any day of the week!

ahh i dont see a 302 windsor making 600hp on stock internals pushrods suck get with the 20th century
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 04 July 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i wont be keeping it standard, 600hp is easy when its given a good rebuild.

Quote:

dropping a mustang donk isnt such a bad idea, then it's really a mini mustang..

Very Happy my thoughts exactly Very Happy
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 04 July 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mini77 has it down packed... and who in their right mind keeps a 302 stock... lol

Are you saying that MWP will get 600hp out of his NA 1UZ?

Michael
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 04 July 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Chants*

1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1 JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....1JZ....
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Fri, 08 July 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The dizzy is at the wrong end!!!

Mini mustang, like the sound of it but windsors are shit!

No fucking windsor will beat a good chev! in any application.

Hence the saying, built ford tough with chevy stuff!

Quote:

(4) Think of the big picture! As Jesse and I are interested in SummerNats, and the Adelaide GazzaNats for that reason, what would get rated higher!

A chev would be rated far better.
krem
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Sun, 24 July 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey just wonderin if you wanna sell the 13b and engine mount or just the enginemount setup, im looking at putting a 13bt in my ra28.

cheers, krem
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 25 July 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 08 August 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how did you end up goin in fitting the 302 as at the moment i am thinkin of puttin a 289 with 302 heads in my RA-23 just gettin your thoughts and how hard you found it.
Pete
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's RA28. 1G to 13b, now going to attempt a 302 Mon, 08 August 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havnt got very far so far, it will be a pretty tight fit,

the steering box is my main concern as its in the way of the extractors,
the fire wall may need some gentle love and radiator will need to be moved a fair way forward,

the water pumps on the are really long, i have been thinking of running an elec water pump, that would save probably 50mm at the front.

thats as far as iv got at the moment, also im without an engine crane at the moment so im out of action for a while
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's RA28 Thu, 25 August 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quick update

all brand new geuine toyota parts Very Happy

new hilux callipers
http://www.photodump.com/direct/jcmunga/newcallipers1.jpg

new front indicators and parkers
http://www.photodump.com/direct/jcmunga/newlenses1.jpg

new quarter window seals from Philadelphia
http://www.photodump.com/direct/jcmunga/newrubberseals1.jpg

also awaiting delivery on some yummy forged pistons Wink
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: jesse's RA28 Sat, 27 August 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did the hilux callipers cost Shocked
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's RA28 Sat, 27 August 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the hilux callipers were $300
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: jesse's RA28 Sun, 28 August 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Each or for the pair?
$300/pr would be a bargain.
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: jesse's RA28 Sun, 28 August 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yeah it was $300 for the pair, got to love ebay Very Happy
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:sonicman's ae92 sx
Next Topic:Matt's RA28 - UPDATED
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 12:20:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.018638134002686 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.