Toymods » Cruises and Events » Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Wed, 22 June 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs, i will get there well before then for you, hehe remembers appin meets at 7:30am corona waits.
  Send a private message to this user    
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Wed, 22 June 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha yes
people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who are going on this cruise i will be at Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland at 8:30
AHR01Z
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Wed, 22 June 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OOOH Yeh

Sounds like a good cruise with plenty of cars comming along!
I might get my ae82 100kw out for a strap!
Not 2 sure as yet, havnt met n e of u guyz yet either so hopefully I can come along n met u all!

Cheers
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Wed, 22 June 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok the count me in Very Happy
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Wed, 22 June 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys u mean 9, 10 am or pm...?
please tell me its pm.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Wed, 22 June 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRU32U wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 19:45

hey guys u mean 9, 10 am or pm...?
please tell me its pm.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

AM....
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Wed, 22 June 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AM for social club run with a little fun, PM for late night touge sessions. Very Happy Hmmmkay
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is looking a little tough to get to, my sister's 21st is the night before, i'm at wakefield till sat morning, and still haven't got her a present. And will need to wash the car. But if i get there i'll prob bring another mate as well.

GT
GOTLOOKZ
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got my lights so im right to stay wit the group all the way c u all on sunday if i dont get snowed in Sad
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

Is this strictly limited to toyotas?

I know two other people who want to come along, is all... and they both have nissans.

Should I tell them no, or is it OK?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as long as there friends of yours is ok.
we toymodders are a friendly bunch so newcomers are more than welcome.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At this stage it's only one other person.... and yeah he's a friend of mine Laughing

But the way things are going it may just be another toyota that's coming along...

Those on the coast would have seen it around

Click

and again

a nice blue toyota seca

I'd get him onto the toymods forum but he's not that computer literate
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUDE THATS HOT!! i would love to get a look at that
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that a 4EFTE??? Confused
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 18:34

NO its just a air in-take
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Thu, 23 June 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to come for the whole thing, but I just can't see my car getting on the ferry without some serious scraping issues, even my gf's stock sprinter scrapes Confused I'll try to meet you guys at Terrigal for lunch and the trip back down the Old Pac.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Fri, 24 June 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 18:34

7AFE

and he just got royally owned by cops this thursday just past..

wheels, wipers, in-cabin lights (that come on when the door opens, so its not like they were on when he was driving)

exhaust, cold air induction, headlights, gauge cluster, gear shifter knob (wtf) handbrake handle (wtf)

and some other things... oh yeah, the windshield sprayer water things... they were chrome ones ...

and the bonnet pins used to hold the bonnet down.

so he got pretty reamed....

somehow i dont think we'll see it on sunday
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Fri, 24 June 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats happening with the weather situation, is it a rain hail or shine day or if its pissing down is it called off due to safety reasons
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Fri, 24 June 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its all go
Sunday : Shower or two, chiefly coastal. Light to moderate SE

it wont be raining till late afternoon
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Fri, 24 June 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 14:15

its all go
Sunday : Shower or two, chiefly coastal. Light to moderate SE

it wont be raining till late afternoon

nice Cool .
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Fri, 24 June 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since i live up here on the central coast, ill give you guys an update

it was pouring just before Sad
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sat, 25 June 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's pouring right now Confused We'll see what tomorrow brings, hopefully see you all at Terrigal for lunch.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Craig have not long woken up so I think I'll have to pass (plus I don't really trust my crappy brakes on wet windy roads at the moment)..

Hope there's still a good turnout despite the weather & you all have a good safe drive Smile
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What part of Terrigal are we meeting at? Near the lookout? What time do you estimate being there? I might come down from Newcastle and catch up.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm guessing that they will be at the lookout near that mini mountain thing. Supposed to be 1:30pm-2pm said Craig. I'm just tossing up whether to drive up there or not, it's still raining here at the moment.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet I'll meet ya's there around that time Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have decided to go up now - Will be heading straight to Terrigal. Nathan, I'll give you a call shortly in case you still want to make the drive. Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea mate I'm up for it, ring me @ home, I'm PM you my number.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Change of plans, just got a keen buyer for the MX6, so to make things easier for him I'm taking the MX6 to Terrigal instead. Would have been nice to bring the Cressida down Sad I'll still be keen to meet you all anyway Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I"ll be at Terrigal 1:30 or pending traffic.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it was a pretty good cruise, except the weather, which sucked big time!

I missed the whole wisemans bit, but caught up with the guys at Gosford and proceeded to Terrigal for some fine fish & chips and talking about cars & engines. We also were lucky enough to see the 1JZ VVT-i Cresida, damn it was so tidy and nice, can't wait for it to have a FMIC! Also a very nice rolla with a phat 1G in it too.

Trip home was a very wet affair down the old pac, a little too wet for my liking and I just babied the Supra home, although much kudos to Craig who even though he hadn't driven the road before was gonig very very hard!

There were 3 rolla's which skipped the old road on the way back, not sure if you missed the turn off or it was just too wet, missed you guys any how, and nice to meet you all.

Gotlookz lancer was tidy also.

To all those who were curious my gf's car is OK, NRMA showed up and they found out the wierd rattle/wobble was from a wheel balance weight which had fallen off so the car shuddered whenever it got above 80, she limped it back to the city and getting the wheels balanced tomorrow, yay Very Happy

All in all a good cruise!
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough* what about that darn sexy ra28!

good day all.... bloody shame i missed old pac

was in a complete day dream and then ... whoosh right
past the turn off DOH!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dude for showing me that road im puing pic up now but i will be here all night as im on 1/2 the speed of dial up Rolling Eyes
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was a great day Craig.
My highlight was leapfrogging the Hondas on my way to meet you guys.
I'd never been on those roads before (though I'd been to Spencer before. We should've stopped at the only licenced tree in Oz Laughing )

Next time too, I'm staying with you guys til the end of a cruise.
Caldina 0: Galston Gorge timber bridge 1 (well 0.5 anyway Confused )

Forgot the bridge was timber & not concrete or asphalt & understeered into the timber "kerb". Taken some "chunks" out of the spokes of the left front rim (I hate rims that are proud of the tyre Mad )
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well was at home enjoying a quiet one and ended up at terrigal .. well i couldn't help myself I had a conversion to show Very Happy

Always nice to see toymodders out and about .... Cool
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your cressy is one sensational beast, I love it!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_118_full.jpg
MMMMMM
LOOKING GOOD Kylie
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well twas a great day, graig you were lucky you turned up when you did 5 more mins and i probably would of gone home thinking it was off. But alas it wasn't and we had an awesome day.
The rona survived and the stop smoke seems to have actually worked and the rona managed to gain a little more respect from a passenger in the sportivo corolla that i was tentively trying to keep up with.
The morning wet session was fine and probably higher oaced then the leasurely trip back yet i still couldn't keep up as well in the arvo as i could in the morning.
Also funny watching the sprinter disappear corona 1 sprinter 0 i have found a car that is worse than mine in the wet (for a couple of weeks anyway).
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and thanks for the guys in the Mark 2 for letting me follow until i was in familiar territory ie cumberland highwway, sorta know pennant hills road but never actually driven on it just as a passenger
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, thanks Craig for organising another one!! Good to meeet all you guys, Ill have to come out more often.
I was a little dissapointed in the Sprinter, but at least i have a baseline to start with. Going sideways is fun, but only when you want to Shocked .
But look out Corona boy, once i get things sorted, it will be Sprinter 1000000, Corona 1 Very Happy (i hope Rolling Eyes )
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I had a great day riding shot gun in the Slowish Rolla.

Josh and I just cruised all day.

Was great to see such a turn out and we were lucky to catch up with alchemist!!! After the cruise split up.

Was also lucky enough to score a ride in the cressi, after that Im looking fwd to dyno day, Kylie it should be good!!

Great roads, interesting weather and a great turn out made for a fantastic day, great to put more names to faces and I'll catch you all at dyno day!!!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HERE IS SOME OF MY PIC
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/774864/10
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, fun fun fun Smile

I missed the first half of the day as well, but enjoyed the drive back down the Old Pac. The wet roads always make things more interesting and it was definitely an enjoyable drive.

Craig - What part of the cruise was that hair-pin photo of Josh' Corolla taken on??!

Kylie, your car's looking great as always. Will be very interesting to see what it does next Sunday Wink

Was great to see a few new cars & faces. Cannonball - Those wheels look HOT on your Sprinter Nod

Anyways, catch everyone soon.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was a good day, the car held up well, was fun to open it up abit Smile

can i get big photos of my car craig Razz
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Sun, 26 June 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thx for a great cruise craigg...

dave- thx for allowing me to take passenger

nathan- thx for the old pac memories.. |

craig- thank you so much for the lift, i kno it was a bit out of ur way, but i am most grateful

pity about the rain, but it did turn out to be a great day..
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Sun, 26 June 2005 23:07

Craig - What part of the cruise was that hair-pin photo of Josh' Corolla taken on??!

its the 2end turn be for Wisemans cool ha?
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Lucid, Yeah, theyre growing on me, But more dish would be nice. They need a good clean though.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_121_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_134_full.jpg
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats one sick little rolla, I think my ears are still ringing from the BOV as you blasted past us all that time.

And what happened to Merudo???
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man that thing is nuts, such a funny site seeing emp and stitt piled into the tiny car. I think it would be a battle between how many times a request was made to open the bonnet of the rolla and that another certain rolla needed shocks.
Was a great day, also good to finally do some roads i've wanted to do for a while and when doing it as a group its a bit better as ppl have travelled the road before and you can judge whats happening ahead by watching.
Sorry to hear about the Caldina's further bad luck, the car is jinxed
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm annoyed i didn't get there in the end, the rolla developed an aversion to being started halfway through the day at wakefield on friday. I had a bit of a dig after i got home on saturday arvo but haven't sorted the problem, and the brake pedal was decidedly mushier so would've wanted new fluid beforehand.

I enjoyed my sleep in, but was missing it later in the day. I'll get my act together for Leura.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh was sad to see the modeo albiet a ford having an acci on old pac, first reaction when seeing the lady waving her arms about was that everyone had slowed down cos some nutter was standing on the road going nuts. But alas was just a minor accident and glad that everyone bar wagonist who had departed from the cruise at that stage made it thru the day unscaithed.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was great to meet you all and put some names to faces Smile The engine bay in that Corona is insane!

I took a few pics with the Canon 350D, anyone have any objections to me putting them up?

Missed out on seeing under the bonnet of the Cressida, got caught up with the guy who was interested in buying the MX6. Anyone get any pics under the bonnet of it? Sounds like it was very neat!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
engine bay of corona um don't think so, unless someone stole my keys my bonnet was not lifted all day j/k, i think you mean corolla, hehe yes it is insane though.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys I so wanted to come along on this one, but a combination of low funds, low fuel and shit weather forced me to sit it out... I'll see you all at dyno day though. Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe speaking of fuel made it home and will find out how much i used when i fill it up tonight, but considering i filled it up yesterday morning before the cruise started or my trip anyway and with 350km really about 335km trip with my odometer and its sitting on a quarter of a tank which will probably mean 45L to fill it up woot, about 13.5L per 100km not great but not bad in the scheme of things with my car plus the that it spent most day in third or fourth gear only second for the 15-25kmph corners with which i think there was a total of five or less that saw me use second gear lol
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooops I meant corolla Smile

Jeez you get better fuel economy than me! Then again your car is probably a lot lighter.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Sun, 26 June 2005 20:50

Yep, thanks Craig for organising another one!! Good to meeet all you guys, Ill have to come out more often.
I was a little dissapointed in the Sprinter, but at least i have a baseline to start with. Going sideways is fun, but only when you want to Shocked .
But look out Corona boy, once i get things sorted, it will be Sprinter 1000000, Corona 1 Very Happy (i hope Rolling Eyes )

Hehe yeah, but by the time the sprinter is sorted the rona will be long gone woot.
I understand very muchly as wood TA-022 your comment about being sideways but only when you want it too. Mine did it maybe twice on the day hitting a bump mid corner sending the arse out a touch and gave me a bit off a scare, then when i hit a massive patch of water which cannonball witnessed from behind, spraying anything around me.
Generally the ppl on the road were pleasant with the ppl doing well less then the speed limit pulling over for us after bridges or when there was a decent patch on the side of the road.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i topped the rona up with its liberal dose of jungle juice aka Bp Ultimate its favourite kind. Amazingly it took only 41L to fill up and with a quick calculation of 350km for the day and a bit of driving today taking a liberal amount already out for speedo error. Gives me this amazing figure of 11.7L per 100km i'm chuffed thats pretty damn good for the old girl considering the way i was driving it and the fact it also spent about 40mins to an hour crawling along pennant hills road and cumberland highway to home.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Official Wisemans Ferry Cruise 26/6/05 Mon, 27 June 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
OK finally got some spare time and put up some of the pics I took yesterday, hope you like them Smile

http://ribfeast.no-ip.com/toymods_cc_cruise/

If you want any fullsize copies let me know.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Celica Cruise (19/6/05)
Next Topic:Brisbane/Gold Coast: CELICA SUPER CRUISE 2005 Saturday the 30th of July 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:25:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097720623016357 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.