Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AEHachiRoku
Regular

November 2004
SR20 in to KE30 Fri, 24 June 2005 13:13 Go to next message
Hey all

Im just about to start a engine conversoin into a KE30 2door. The engine will be a SR20DET. Does anybody know of any thing that wont fit in like gearbox or something alike????

Cheers
Craig
  Send a private message to this user    
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: SR20 in to KE30 Sat, 25 June 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate's building a sr powered ke35 at the moment. he hasn't had any problems. he's even used an after market exhaust manifold that worked fine.

shifter sticks up a bit further back so handbrake will need to be modified to be more of an angle. he needed to put in a hydrolic clutch. lots of things just need to be modified but it's definitely do-able. I'll ask him what other problems he's had and see what he says..
Peachey
Regular

January 2005
Re: SR20 in to KE30 Sat, 25 June 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be sure to post up the conversion and progress because I am looking into a few different conversion even though im pretty sure im doing a 13B BP.
AEHachiRoku
Regular

November 2004
Re: SR20 in to KE30 Sun, 26 June 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once the conversions starts i will post up pics of progress and problems we come across.

I dont see how the handbrake will have to be modified as i helped ke302door do her 1ggte conversion and we got a supra box in there fine. Just had to cut the shifter hole further back.

Cheers
Craig
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: SR20 in to KE30 Sun, 26 June 2005 21:08 Go to previous message
the sr20 gearboxes at alot longer and the shifter fits further back, much further than a W series, therefore you have to modify the handbrake to make them all fit. there was a ke20 with an sr20 in it in hot4s and the guy just shortned the handbrake but man it was short hahah
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:20v black top
Next Topic:1UZFE into AW11?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 13:23:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004784107208252 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.