Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

JZA70, 1jz, and ma61 parts for sale Sun, 12 January 2003 01:51 Go to next message
I've got a heap of parts i need to get rid of. there's a complete 1jz-gte engine (some of the washers off the (cams)? have come loose and fallen out - will need internal work) with no turbos.
the inlet manifold (with traction control) is not connected at the moment, and is for sale as a separate part or with the block.

there's a couple of power steering pumps.. at least 1 is for the jza70.
there's an abs computer, traction control computer, some funky looking electrics I have no idea about (it would be standard JZA70 stuff that's not transferred to my ma61)
steering arm, radiator overflow bottle
a map sensor or 2.
also an alternator (pretty sure for the ma61... but possibly 1jz)
a jza70 instrument cluster
and a whole bunch of fuses and assorted stuff (which I'll give away if anybody needs them)
make an offer on any of it

[Updated on: Wed, 11 June 2003 06:54]

Send a private message to this user    
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Sun, 12 January 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the power steering pumps? and the dead 1jz?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Sun, 12 January 2003 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make an offer luke, and did you want it with the inlet manifold?
m_puz
Newcomer

December 2002
hi, i need traction control from 1jz Mon, 13 January 2003 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it fits my soarer 1jz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: hi, i need traction control from 1jz Mon, 13 January 2003 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will fit as far as i know... you're welcome to pop over and have a look
e-mail me if you're interested: Draven@bigpond.net.au
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Mon, 13 January 2003 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a black ash tray, is there one in there (sounds like a half cut)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Tue, 14 January 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, no ashtray
Pawnking
Newcomer

January 2003
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Tue, 14 January 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a power steering pump for jza70 would you ship to the US?
Will
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Tue, 14 January 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luke, you asked first... still interested?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 16 January 2003 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luke... I've got the hounds on me for the engine and the power steering pump ... did you still want them?
RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 16 January 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude... Please answers the following q's

- Do you have the climate control unit? If so how much?
- Is the dashboard analog or digital? If it's digital, I might be interested. How much?

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 17 January 2003 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dash is digital ... make an offer on it.

I'm pretty sure there's no climate control unit in there (unless it's one of those things I dont know what they are)
RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 17 January 2003 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 17 January 2003 10:58

the dash is digital ... make an offer on it.

I'm pretty sure there's no climate control unit in there (unless it's one of those things I dont know what they are)

I was more interested in the climate control unit rather than the digital dash.

I'll give you $50 shipped for the dash... that's all it's worth to me at the moment.

cheers...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 17 January 2003 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uh, maybe not... they're going cheap, but not that cheap Smile
T.J.
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Tue, 21 January 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you still have the stuffed 1j by any chance and what sort of offer would you look at?
Do you know if the head is still alright on it?

cheers
trent
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 20 March 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this stuff is still sitting in my garage, after several "definite" buyers for most of it

it's all still there and available (except the ma61 radiator), make an offer and I'll probably sell it
RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 20 March 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 20 March 2003 21:34

this stuff is still sitting in my garage, after several "definite" buyers for most of it

it's all still there and available (except the ma61 radiator), make an offer and I'll probably sell it

As I said before... $50 for the digi dash Smile
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 20 March 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the power steering things interchangeable??
Like will it go in a GA70?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 20 March 2003 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont knw about the power steering, but I doubt it.

last time you made that offer, it wa $50 incluiding shipping
shipping is what's gopnna be epensice
RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 20 March 2003 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 21 March 2003 04:20

last time you made that offer, it wa $50 incluiding shipping
shipping is what's gopnna be epensice

Well, how much would you like for it shipped?

I would like pictures to make sure that the white plastic screw holes in the back are in good condition (they tend to dry out and crack with time) and also that there are no other cracks anywhere.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 21 March 2003 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry bout the typing last post
I'll go have a look at these screw holes, and nick off with a friends digicam.

I'll have to ask the post office how much to ship it (or a shipping company, or however you move something that big)
RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 21 March 2003 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Australia Post would be able to handle something that size no worries...

I guesstimate that postage would be around $10 including packaging.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 March 2003 04:19]

turbokid
Regular

May 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 21 March 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have the indicator stalks (assuming its a half cut)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 21 March 2003 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty sure I dont, but I'll check (when it's light out there)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Sat, 22 March 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just had a look at the dash and it's in perfect condition. Pics soon as I can get a camera

definitly no indicator stalks
RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Sat, 22 March 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 22 March 2003 12:14

just had a look at the dash and it's in perfect condition. Pics soon as I can get a camera

Dude... you still haven't told me how much you want for it.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Sat, 22 March 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, I'll tell you soon as I make it to oz post to find out shipping costs
probably around $70 + shipping... I'm not in it to make money, just get rid of it and have something to show
RiGo
Regular

July 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Sun, 30 March 2003 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 22 March 2003 17:27

yeah, I'll tell you soon as I make it to oz post to find out shipping costs
probably around $70 + shipping... I'm not in it to make money, just get rid of it and have something to show

Hey...

I'm still waiting for an answer Smile
T.J.
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 03 April 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After the power steer pressure regulator that screws into the power steer unit.
If you still have it ill pick it up this weekend.
Trent
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 04 April 2003 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uuummmm.... I'm out all tonight, but I'll check tomorrow morning and see.
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 04 April 2003 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a JZA70 1J loom available?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Fri, 04 April 2003 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noooo.. you're not that lucky Smile

I will have a jza70 loom available soon (3 weeks at a guess.. whenever i rip it out of my car)
BUT quite a few of the wires are cut (for things like cruise control, which my mk2 doesn't have)

so you are welcome to it, but be aware there'll be a bit of soldering and hooking up involved
1jzmx83
Regular

October 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Sun, 27 April 2003 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have all that 1J stuff?
If so do you have the water pump? Does the JZA70 have a hydro fan like a chaser? Cos I need a water pump that also has the hydro fan stuff.
Im in Ryde so I can come and pick it up asap(today) if you have it.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Mon, 28 April 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, it's a bit late for me to go out looking right now, but I'm pretty sure there's no water pump with it. I'm (unfortunately) still running the hydraulic fan myself, so i kinda need the pump Smile
muzzy
Occasional Poster

April 2003

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Mon, 28 April 2003 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u still got the digi dash im definetly interested if u still got it.would like a pic or i can come see it,im near parra
ph me 0410641074 i can come see it after 6pm
Khronik
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Wed, 30 April 2003 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm doing a engine swap putting a 1jz into a ma70, have u still got the complete dash and the complete loom ? what other parts have u got left? can u give me a list coz i might be interested in them as well.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Wed, 30 April 2003 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
complete list....
I have complete dash, perfect condition
I've got an auto 1jz ecu (now for sale)
there is *no loom*. well, actually there is but it's pretty badly chopped... you'd be better off finding another one.
got a *goes and looks*
WAIT

on second inspection, the loom is actually complete. it has a full set of injector plugs, it has a full sensor array attached (except one... didn't stop to find out which one it was), and all this is still attached to the intake manifold.
there's an engine block. something is wrong with the internals (it's slipped a washer or 3, so it needs to be pulled apart and worked on)
I have a traction control unit (or at least, that's what I think it is). complete steering arm setup.
lots of other little stuff, but that's mainly it
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Wed, 30 April 2003 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the actual dashboard (not the display) as mine has a tear in it.

Would need from window to window and down to gearstick level to be 100% good condition though. Can do a swap with mine if needed.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Wed, 30 April 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aahhhh
no can do, it's just the instrument cluster
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Thu, 15 May 2003 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
despite about 7 million "definite" buyers for various parts, they are *all* still available.
someone please buy some... I need money to fuel mods! Smile
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Tue, 20 May 2003 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a good ac pump
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: garage cleanup: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale (and a few ma61) Wed, 21 May 2003 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup
the ac pump is on my supra Smile
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Wed, 21 May 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have any coil packs or coil on plug units. ta.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Wed, 21 May 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from memory, all 6 of the actual packs are there, but none of the plugs (that go from the pack to the wire) are there.

well, they are, but they're a part of the complete loom, which I'd rather not separate
1ndecent
Regular

January 2003
Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Sun, 25 May 2003 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have any MAP sensors?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Sun, 25 May 2003 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not 100% certain, but I might be able the pull the one out of my current supra for you (as the microtech has an inbuilt MAP sensor).
I'm about half way through pulling all the extra wiring out, so I'll have a look for you.
earliest I can do that is tuesday tho
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Tue, 27 May 2003 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does you still have the 1jz inlet mainfold? how much did you want for it>? also do you have the radiator left over from 1jz? if so how much for that as well?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Tue, 27 May 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much of the inlet manifold do you want? it currently has all the plugs attached (injectors, sensors, etc), but I'll sell for less if you dont want them

edit: it's also got all the wiring in it. did you want the whole lot, or just the manifold?

no radiator

[Updated on: Tue, 27 May 2003 06:04]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Wed, 28 May 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, I've got a map sensor 1ndecent, if you want one
1ndecent
Regular

January 2003
Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Wed, 28 May 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I have a few questions....

Do you know at what pressure it reaches its full scale output?
How much do you want for it?
What is the part number?

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Wed, 28 May 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no idea
I have no idea
I have no idea

Razz
I've got no idea on the value of this sort of unit... make an offer and I'll assume you're not ripping me off.
all I know is it's the stock 1jz-gte unit... no ideas on output or part number.
what are you planning on using it on?
AmperSand
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Thu, 29 May 2003 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you want for the auto ECU ?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Thu, 29 May 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$150
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Fri, 30 May 2003 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the inlet mainfold with all the injectors, sensors??
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Mon, 09 June 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ecu, loom, tps and a couple of other misc items have gone. possibly traction control too. will update original message soon
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70, 1jz, and ma61 parts for sale Wed, 11 June 2003 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
traction control is still available (the inlet manifold and the computer)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Tue, 08 July 2003 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now also have 2 1jz igniters for sale, and a set of coil packs. traction control is still for sale
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 and 1jz parts for sale, including ecu, loom Fri, 26 September 2003 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need a map sensor
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: JZA70, 1jz, and ma61 parts for sale Fri, 26 September 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry- map sensor was sold long ago Smile
mkiii
Regular

August 2002
Re: JZA70, 1jz, and ma61 parts for sale Fri, 26 September 2003 02:22 Go to previous message
Hi, PM me your number please.
I'm in sydney and would be very interested in a few of your parts.I live in chatswood/hornsby area so maybe i can meet up with you and have a look at some parts.

Most importantly the digi dash and some sensors.

I'll PM you my email and mobile.

Thanks....Sam
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Supercharger
Next Topic:4AGZE crank angle sensor and gze coil packs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 15:59:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078649520874023 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.