Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » wrx forums?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 05:59 Go to next message
are there any forums dedicated to the wrx? or subaru? im buying a car soon, and the wrx is an option on my list, i just want a few owners opinions, and general feedback.

cheers
Will
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know there is one not sure what it is or whether it was aus only but i searched on google and found it cos my uncle has a rex and wanted some info on oil, serach for the WRX club and you might find something
Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to : http://www.mrtrally.com.au/forums/
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.wrx.org.au/
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh i can give you a little feedback, my uncle has an 04 wagon loves it too bits, returns 10L per 100km all the time performance is good and hasn't had a problem with it.
My mates dad has an 02 one though and it has had heaps of probs but these may go back to it being arse raped pretty majorly at a set of lights when it was like three weeks old, damn that'd piss you off.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i test drove this one this arvo

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!unique_co ntent.enquiry?current_rec=15&page_number=2& ;vehicle_id=2377037&total_rec=584&sort_typ e=1&ucategory_id=8&price_min=10000&pri ce_max=20000

it was more than impressive
bantech
Regular

September 2004
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.rexnet.com.au
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe yeah my uncle gave me and my brother a drive of his in a quiet industrial area, he's in his 50's italian and cool. And he incouraged us to open it up. NIce car good brakes, surprisingly very easy to drive and the clutch friction point seemed to be identical to my corona.
Couple of moot points though. The seats don't really provide support for the larger peeps like me now it is ok cos my uncle has nice cushy wool seat covers on but the first time i went in it without them the seats dug into my shoulder blades and were not very comfy. I have pretty broad shoulders.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gearbox = the weakest link especially in earlier models like pictured cos they could of copped a hiding by now. Oh and rear leg room in that model isn't too plentiful but its a small car and i am yet to find one that seats me comfortably in the rear aparts from sitting behind my uncle in his rex cos he is abnormally short so he has to sit along way forward. I almost got my legs stuck in one of those model rexes at the motor show and that was befor i grew and i wouldn't class myself as tall now.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: wrx forums? Mon, 27 June 2005 07:24 Go to previous message
http://www.wrx.com.au/

thats the vic one.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Suspension Guru Wanted For Knowledge!
Next Topic:jap importers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 17:37:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050299167633057 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.