Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Mon, 27 June 2005 15:21 Go to next message
on Sunda, August 28, TCC Qld members are driving up to compete in the Cooloolah Car Club Motokhana.

We're meeting at Carseldine Caltex, Gympie Rd, Carseldine

Drivers have a 6:00am departure so we can all get to Gympie in time for the start of competition.

If you want to compete in the event, you should book your spot now as these events always fill up!

The CCC puts on catering for the day - all you need to bring is yourself, some shade and a chair.

As per previous CCC motorkhanas:
-----------------------------
The cost is $25 per driver, and this buys you 10 events throughout the day.

Normal road rules apply on the pan, eg. your vehicle must be road registered and you must be able to provide the officials with proof if requested to do so, you must hold a current driver's license, a learner's permit is also acceptable provided the passenger in the vehicle has held an open license for a minimum of 12 months.

Pre-entries are a must, due to limited positions. In the last few motorkhanas we have had no spare positions on the day, so to avoid dissapointment we advise you to pre-enter. This can be done by contacting me on (07) 5483 6413 or 0422 302 633 so that I can post you an entry form. Your entry form then needs to be returned with your payment by cheque or money order.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Yours in cars
Katrina
On behalf of the Cooloola Car Club.
-----------------------------
  Send a private message to this user    
xbgt1974
Newcomer

July 2005
icon4.gif  Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Fri, 29 July 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Cooloola Car Club Motorkhana is fast approaching!!

If you want to enter this event, you are advised to get your entry forms and payment in ASAP to ensure that your place is saved. Our Motorkhana are usually booked up atleast one week before the day.

Food and drinks are available for purchase at reasonable prices, but please, NO alcohol is permitted.

We look forward to seeing many of you there, entry for spectators is FREE, so come and have a look if you haven't made it to one of our events yet.

Cheers
Daryl
adamaw11
Regular

February 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Wed, 17 August 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've mailed off my entry. Very Happy

Last I've heard there were still 20 positions available.....
flamingheads
Regular

August 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Fri, 26 August 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit! I wanted to go to this! Are there any positions left?
adamaw11
Regular

February 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Fri, 26 August 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a good chance all the positions are taken, but the best way to know for sure is probably to send an SMS to Katrina's mobil as above: 0422 302 633
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Sat, 27 August 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this one was an actual comp right??? I WANT PICS, after tomorrow, or add me to msn and send me vids Smile
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Sat, 27 August 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Sat, 27 August 2005 17:16

this one was an actual comp right??? I WANT PICS, after tomorrow, or add me to msn and send me vids Smile

is still is a comp as the event is tomorrow Laughing

why not go for a drive up to see how it all works! and you can then share pictures of the event with all of us? Very Happy Cool
adamaw11
Regular

February 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Mon, 29 August 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I snapped a couple of quick pics, nothing to special though, since I was focusing on the event most of the day, and when I wasn't driving on the skid pan I was trying to get rides in other peoples cars.

I'll try to post them up tomorrow
xbgt1974
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Mon, 29 August 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone has pictures suitable for the Cooloola Car Club web site, feel free to contact myself or our club editor before sending pics.
We hope that you all enjoyed the day, we did a few different things this time to make it a little more interesting for all. Let us know your thoughts on the display by Cooloola Engine Reconditioning.

See you all in a couple of weeks at your fun day on the skidpan.

Cheers
Daryl Cool
NVD-086
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Thu, 01 September 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What ever hapend to the pics? i'd love to see some pics of the action.. i couldnt make it out Crying or Very Sad
adamaw11
Regular

February 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Fri, 02 September 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I just havn't got around to it, they're still in my digital camera - which is still in my car along with many other things leftover from last sunday.
adamaw11
Regular

February 2005
icon1.gif  Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Tue, 06 September 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some pics from the cooloola car club motorkhana
(they were taken in a hurry since I was too busy participating to worry about taking good photos)

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8385/khana3sml7nj.jpg

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7072/khana1sml6bn.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1892/khana4sml0or.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6051/khana5sml4ed.jpg

And I just realised you can't upload attachments if you're not the one who created the message.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 00:29]

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Tue, 06 September 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
works now, looking nice. i am so excited about the one this sunday, will get some pic and hopefully a vid of me "cutting sick"

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 23:47]

adamaw11
Regular

February 2005
Re: Reminder: TCC cruise to Cooloolah Car Club Motorkhana - Sunday August 28 Wed, 07 September 2005 00:35 Go to previous message
Yeah I seemed to only be able to see them when logged in. imageshack seems to have worked ok now.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA CAR CLUB MOTORKHANA!!!
Next Topic:Gold Coast - cars wanted for club display at Hinterland Toyota - Sept 10
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:20:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048611164093018 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.