Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soarer]

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soarer] Wed, 15 June 2005 12:25 Go to next message
For the 1J\2J into GZ or MZ 20\21 soarer [apparently bolts straight up]
In brisbane.$350 pick up.Delivery\freight negotiable.
Crossmember is fairly complete with struts,brakes,rack included in the price[no engine mounts].
To seperate could do jza sump $100. c/member $250 [rack included]please email. Smile

anyone with jza70 unbroken engine mounts I may buy them.pls email

[Updated on: Sun, 26 June 2005 15:07]

Send a private message to this user    
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. Sun, 26 June 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do people still do this conversion?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soa Mon, 27 June 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM 'MR_1JZ' and 'Hamgatan'

Between those 2 someone should want them.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soa Mon, 27 June 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested pete, let me get back too you soon regarding it if i can find a cheap subsititue for 1JZ engine mounts from repco or sprints
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soa Mon, 27 June 2005 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those pesky mounts! perhaps a group buy is in order,always seems to be someone in need,if not for a new conversion its to replace a broken one.seems quite common.[1J mounts] Sad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soa Mon, 27 June 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my engine now has semi solid mounts which are a combination of steel and polyurethane and they are doing the job nicely but my engine is on a very slight lean...

fixing sump and front guard is the priority atm but if you havent sold it in a couple of weeks then I will most probably take it off you
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soa Tue, 28 June 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best of luck!cheers.Pete. Smile
Stenno
Regular

March 2003

Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soa Tue, 28 June 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manmx83 wrote on Tue, 28 June 2005 02:36

those pesky mounts! perhaps a group buy is in order,always seems to be someone in need,if not for a new conversion its to replace a broken one.seems quite common.[1J mounts] Sad

You're referring to the rubber insulators right, not the alloy brackets that bolt onto the block?

If so, you can use the updated JZA80 insulators, they go for about $120-$140 each from memory and are of better construction - these were used from late 95 onwards. The earlier insulators are of a different design.
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soa Tue, 28 June 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks stenno,better and stronger but the same size eh?
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: JZA70 c/member and J rear sump. [1j into early soa Thu, 30 June 2005 00:36 Go to previous message
i may need all the kit and kaboodle, but lemme see if i can source the front cut first! Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KE55 differential and brake assembly - Great Condition $50
Next Topic:SR20DET motor, computer + loom cheap
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:35:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064399242401123 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.