Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 03:21 Go to next message
does anyone on here own the bone ke10 that is usually parked down at campbelltown station? yesterday afternoon in the wet i had my arse handed to me by it (i think its that one) and wanted to know what was in it.
  Send a private message to this user    
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its actually a KE11, its owned by pannelvan screema
Its just a stock 4k
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl arse served to you by a stock 4k. Very Happy
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my stock 4ac is a piece of shit, all it did was fuckin spin. and 3rd gear is about to die. but hey i dont mind when the ke20 is on the road i wont be gettin beat that often.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe ten bucks says the rona will still win and by the time its finished and i have to back up my claim i'll have a much better car. By any chance kdogg do you work at Games Wizards at Narellan
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i do work at TGW at narellan. how did you know? i dont know what my beast will run but im hoping to go anything below 15secs and i will be happy. What gave it away that i work at the games wizards? And when do i see your car?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you never see my car just a guess that you work at TGW's from reading your posts, plus atm i only buy games from either their EB (rip off) or Dick Smith cos my brother works their and reserves me games.
I had bad luck with a couple of games from K-mart and Big W being scratched so now refuse to get games from em. I had to get NFSU2 Embarassed from TGW at narellan cos after selling me a copy at Big w macarthur that had a scratch i took it back they rang up narellan and they said they had a copy so went there. Then when i got there they were actually sold out and tried to give me tony hawks underground 2 noobs. So told them to give me my money back went to GW and found low and behold games in sealed packages rather than in sleeves in draws and hence only buy from them/ end rant.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are any of you guys from campbelltown the owners of a 3tgte?
mate sold the motor last year too guys he knew, they took some ke20 parts aswell, so if it isnt you beware of any ke20s you see around the place:P
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not me i only own the rona, but i'll take em in the stock 22re rofl Very Happy i wish
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, y'all are yokels Razz Laughing

my sis has a bone KE10, and it also has 4K (with 2 speed auto) but i don't think she drives like that Wink...

EB is great when they have the 30 day money back thingy.... buy many games.. take home and download to xbox Razz return next day etc etc... not that i condone such horrible acts of sharing..
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn Stu

I can't believe you replied to this thread and didn't say anything about the guy who wants to run sub 15 seconds in his 4K KE20, I assuem this means quater mile. That would have to be a real tough 4K and a real light KE20 I reckon.
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KDDOG aint goin the 4K anymore, so with his engine choice he should be lookin ok for sub 15's Cool

stuart, your sisters KE10 with "toyoglide" - I'd like to see her try and spin the wheels in the wet for a laugh! Laughing
R U still in Japan window shopping??

Rob
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe i tried to spin the wheels in my sister 4kc 5 speed manual Ke70 equipped with retreads in the wet and failed, they are ghey

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2005 10:17]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74ROLLA wrote on Tue, 28 June 2005 19:22

KDDOG aint goin the 4K anymore, so with his engine choice he should be lookin ok for sub 15's Cool

stuart, your sisters KE10 with "toyoglide" - I'd like to see her try and spin the wheels in the wet for a laugh! Laughing
R U still in Japan window shopping??

Rob

acutally.. when i forst put it in, i had it kick down real early ont he pedal Wink.. the tyres were at 15psi, at on the turn from armour onto the old hume at sth camden, i nearly did a 180 Razz

it definitely span the tyres in the wet Wink..

window shopping? for cars, girls or gadgets?

heh heh.. there's only so much you can do with a 4K.. but i think with the right pistons, rod bolts, and supercharger.. a lot can be done... i'd love to give it a go sometime.. see if i can properly split a block Laughing

in magazines here they advertise big valve K heads Smile.. only about a grand or two...

kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i aint running a sub 15 sec with a 4k. You all will just have to wait and see whats going to be underneath it. Should be quite the surprise package when it finally gets on the road. And ill be the first to admit that my stupid ass ae82 is a piece of shit and yeah i was really embarassed to have my arse handed to me by what i now know to be a stock 4k. you could have lied and said it was a 4agze just to make me feel better Embarassed
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Tue, 28 June 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and eb suck. Try the fact that they are selling a pre owned copy of Knights of the old republic (the 1st one) for $79.95 at the good ol' mac square store, and yet the industry wide markdown was to $29.95 brand new about 6 months ago. HAHA they make me laugh. Laughing Also please note we have a 7 day policy to return the games as well. come see me, ask for Kurt
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: campbelltown ke10 owner Thu, 30 June 2005 11:15 Go to previous message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 28 June 2005 20:17

hehehe i tried to spin the wheels in my sister 4kc 5 speed manual Ke70 equipped with retreads in the wet and failed, they are ghey

your not trying hard enough!!

stock ke70 "drifting" in the rain is awsome!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE101 vs AE111
Next Topic:sound/video 1g spriter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 07:03:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072789192199707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.