Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January ***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 03:05 Go to next message
Sorry that this message has changed so dramatically for all those that may have read it previouisly, Mani the main man organising this event has had something come up on the Friday the 17th the original date.

We need some indication on what date and time is going to be convenient again for others. What a pity I know put SHIT happens.

"gt4rider"
ST165

[Updated on: Sun, 12 January 2003 11:22]

Send a private message to this user    
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: Confirmation of ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like the car will be ready Smile Smile . so i should be there!!! Also one of my mates in a TA22 will also be coming down! Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Confirmation of ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there...

Is this cruise going to Palm Beach??? If so, what is the cruise route to get there??? If not, where is the cruise going???
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Confirmation of ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please note changes to date and time of cruise. Sorry for any inconvenience.

"gt4rider"
ST165

[Updated on: Sun, 12 January 2003 11:34]

FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me know when you guys come up with a new date and i will try and make it!!
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys have a long way to travel so suggest a date and time and I will run it by Mani and try and confirm again ASAP.

"gt4rider"
ST165

FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be changing the computer in my TA22 on Saturday so it wont be tuned untill the weekend after Sad Looks like i will be taking the rolla to the dynoday!!!

So i wont be able to make it untill the long weekend, but there is already a cruise on then!
FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Tue, 14 January 2003 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How many old celicas are u expecting?
do u think u can round up more than the megacruise
which i think was 12-15
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 15 January 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets hope so. I got to ring Mani again and just post a date and time. May have to be after the Terrigal cruise and obviously dyno day Mad

"gt4rider"
ST165
FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 15 January 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i get around to re building my diff,
i'll be there

another Ra23 to the list
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 25 January 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo FNK11Y,
im just rebuilding my diff at the moment also, it shat itself on the wau home from the beach.
JUZZO
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 26 January 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow... at the rate everyone else is going.. i might actually have a celica on the road!!
im giving myself 2 weeks!
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 27 January 2003 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im also giving myself 2weeks the get my car going and regoed!! Smile
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Fri, 31 January 2003 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like we gotta give it 2 or 3 weeks or so. Cant wait Very Happy
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 12 February 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all

Long time

Lets get this cruise going Boys & Gals

I still have no net
im using the net at work

Shall we just turn this cruise into another mega-cruise ???

Lemme know
Ta
Mani

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Fri, 14 February 2003 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there any one actually organising this cruise or are we all just saying "let get this thing happening" and no one is actually doing anything.
JUZZO
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 15 February 2003 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why dont all of you people here talking about cruising actually come along to my cruise down to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra. I want to see all your old school celica goodness joining my own in a basque of toyota glory.....
2nd march, daytime... look here at South Coast Cruise thread
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 15 February 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds the good KARLOS!!!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 16 February 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah

U guys suk

This cruise is offically not happening

Im stinging for an old skool celica cruise

wheres your celica pride ppl ???

Check
Mani

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 17 February 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, give me a few more weeks until I have some new wheels, then I'm all for it. Dunno how long new wheels are gonna take though......
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 17 February 2003 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chill mani! Cool
there will be an old celica cruise, just not in the immediate future unfortunately... however there will hopefully be a couple of nice old school celicas on the 2nd march cruise to Nowra, including my own and possibly joels (if he gets wheels Razz)

All u have to do is turn up!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 17 February 2003 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as ive said b4 i dont have access to net anymore

only sometimes at work
and thats gonna finish at the end of this week cause ill be back in the workshop and not in the office

so someone needs to call me for these cruises

im up for the cruise to Nowra Possibly....but i think my mates birthday is around there

call me bitches

Smile

Ta
Mani
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 23 February 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry Mani. The longer this one takes to happen, the better the chance of me being there in the Celica. Razz
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Tue, 25 February 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah andrew, i had a bit of a look at your little blue weapon when i was picking up that diff, she looks pretty cool!!!
i saw all those performance stickers on her and it made me wonder what was really under that little bonnet??????????????
Confused so what is in there??

Justin
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Tue, 25 February 2003 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread doesnt wanna die does it. Mani set a date and local so we get get this thing under way. My celica doesnt classify as "Old Skool" so I dont feel I should be doing this.

Juzzo my names Andrew but I take it your not talking to me? As I dont have a blue thing and there isnt much special under my bonnet, YET!!!

"gt4rider"
ST165
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Tue, 25 February 2003 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, apart from the paint it's OK. It looks much better when it's clean.

The "Performance Stickers" were added by the previous owner. They were needed so the old 2T could make a bit more at the wheels. (I don't think they were needed to draw attention to the exhaust though)

They will be removed when I can be bothered.

It's currently running a 2TG (with a bit of work) Smile

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 26 February 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anything to do with 1st Gen celicas will never die Smile
TUFF as !!!

i CBF getting this thing organised as im so sik of my slow ass 3sp auto

im contemplating buying this TA23 ..... gonna go see it this weekend

by the way i have the net again

And im sure your ears will be glad to hear that im getting my muffler back on the car .... my exhausts ridiculousness is pissing me off lately

Maybe im just getting old

Check
Mani
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 02 March 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if its TO LOUD, your TO OLD!!!!
fucking old man, what are you complaining about mr bass mechanic!!!
I wanna make this cruise happen, but this thread is going no where, i will be back on the road very soon, with a new motor and a few suprises.
JUZZO
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 02 March 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well seeing as though this cruise was put off and organised areound u coming back from holidays and crap....it would be pretty silly to have it when your cars off the road

also i wanna cruise with my new car.....assuming i get it

edit: nah the exhaust was a cack.....i loved the pop pop gurgle gurgle on downshift......and OMG when it hits 4500RPM it sounds like an F1 car....which always made me cack.....but for times when i wanna be quiet its impossible

like when i wanna warm up my car in the mornings at 7am in the morning...everyday....and i wake all the neighbours up.....i feel kinda bad

also when going up a hill at night times....i HAVE to go higher up the Rev range and i also feel bad....so it wasnt worth it for an extra few KW's when its a slow bit of crap anyway

Check
Mani

[Updated on: Sun, 02 March 2003 04:06]

FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 02 March 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just picked up my new engine today Very Happy and i got a new shell last week so now all i have to do is put the thing together Rolling Eyes
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 02 March 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm....ok since we have ppl coming from newcastle we gotta organise this well....and make it as big as possible

FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 02 March 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have alot of work ahead of me Rolling Eyes if the cruise is befor the nationals then i will probably be in the rolla Sad
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 02 March 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will also not be able to participate if its before the nationals, im trying to save all my cash to get all the work done so i can take the puppy on the track, cause this baby is going to scream with a supercharger straped to the side!
Justin
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sorry change of details ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 02 March 2003 10:06 Go to previous message
i also forgot the new suspension all around, the new diff and the new motor!!! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wakefield Park 5th March
Next Topic:Toymods Auction
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 24 04:58:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068728923797607 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.