Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior now with pic Thu, 23 June 2005 14:33 Go to next message
Well I figured if you were going to do it do it well,(gee where have i heard that before) so being an avid fan of Toyotas, what better tow car than a fat Celsior, so Yesterday I went and bought one, sweet as 86000kms dark Green, full option, leather, vib seats, the whole box and dice, but 2 problems, problem 1 wheels, only has skinny 17's on it.....mmmmmmmm looks around AH there's some nice wheels, I think I will have them, enter 1 set of Veilside 18x10.5 fronts and 18x12 rears put some Yoko 235/45/18 tyres on the front rims, and some 265/35/18 on the rears, AHHHH much better, but, problem 2 remains, sits wayyyyyyy to high, mmmmmm ah there we go AM Height controller now we can slam it, thats better slammed, pumped, fat as tow car, pics up soon.

Cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2005 13:05]

Send a private message to this user    
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior Thu, 23 June 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should look very simmilar to this on here black with black wheels Evil or Very Mad

http://vipstylecars.com/forum/index.php?topic=806.0
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior Sun, 26 June 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant see the pics u celsior tease
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior Sun, 26 June 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can, and it's cool! hehehe
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior Sun, 26 June 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://vipstylecars.com/forum/index.php?topic=806. 0
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior Mon, 27 June 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67535&stc=1

lets see if that works
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior Mon, 27 June 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy I did it, thats what its going to look like

Cheers
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior now with pic Tue, 28 June 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice but i doubt it would be a good tow car being so low. Think wbout how much weight you are putting over the arse end an its still gonna drop the ride height some more hello to no bumper over speed bumps, and hello to wheel scrub Evil or Very Mad
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior now with pic Tue, 28 June 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Enter Speedz Digital height controller, complete with 9 front and 9 rear height settings, push button raise car, push button lower car, connect trailer raise rear, disconnect trailer lower rear......amazing Shocked ........this is what makes it the best tow/cruise car, the ultimate his and hers car, he drives....slammed.....she drives.....get it as far off the ground as possible Very Happy

Police man pulls you over..... push raise as your getting out, talk to policeman, look back at car....I dont understand the problem officer......looks pretty high to me..... Laughing Laughing

Bring it on

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Raceflo Tow car Fat As Celsior now with pic Tue, 28 June 2005 05:26 Go to previous message
That is awesome Very Happy u have too much money to throw around im jealous Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hamgatan's Head Gasket Destroyer! - 86.5 7MGTE MA70 Supra (WARNING: NOT 56K FRIENDLY!)
Next Topic:Pulled out into daylight and started first go 1974 RT104GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 21:16:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005875825881958 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.