Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Sun, 05 June 2005 07:22 Go to next message
Fresh off my MA61. 100% perfect working order, with plenty of meat left on the discs and over 90% left on the pads.

From memory, the discs are about 260mm. Would make a good brake upgrade for a smaller car.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~josh_and_sarah/brakes001.jpg

As you can see discs are very good, and the brake pads (Lucas) are about 1,500 kms old (over 90%). Never had any troubles with the callipers - not even squeeking or squeeling.

Looking for $100 for the lot, or the highest bid. Preference given to pickup over postage.
  Send a private message to this user    
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Mon, 06 June 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, where in syd u located?
would these fit on a ae92 rear?
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Mon, 06 June 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm near Seven Hills.

As for what they fit - you can make just about any brakes fit to any car - it's just a matter of how much of a pain in the arse it is. I'd suggest searching the tech section to see if it's been covered. If it hasn't been covered, then post the question yourself. Someone here is bound to know - but I personally don't. I know there were a bunch of AE86 guys putting these brakes on their cars, so one of them should know.
Ken Mee
Occasional Poster

November 2003
guru
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Tue, 07 June 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the stud pattern for these 114.3?
le guru
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Tue, 07 June 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup, sure is.
The discs are 4 x 114.3.

And if you're after a different stud pattern, it's a very simple matter to get discs redrilled.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Fri, 10 June 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still available - best offer so far is $90.

I have 3 different people who SAY they're coming to inspect this weekend, but I know better than to assume they'll all actually show up.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 June 2005 06:51]

joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Sun, 12 June 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

still available
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Sun, 19 June 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Fri, 24 June 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Sat, 25 June 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate,
whats the thickness of both discs exactly?
Could u find out how much shipping would be to Adelaide (5063) cos i would be interested in a week or two.. when i have the $$$ spare.

Thanks

Also, do u have spare front hubs at all from the ma61 willing to part with?

cheers
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Tue, 28 June 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have any spare hubs I'm sorry.
As for shipping, my guess would be a LOT. These are pretty damn heavy.

Will measure the thickness for you tonight.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Discs, Callipers & Lines for sale - $100 (Sydney) Wed, 29 June 2005 02:24 Go to previous message
Hey id be interested to know cos at the moment ive been quoted $300 for pair of ma61 complete front struts... at the wreckers. so $100 + maybe $50 shipping is not so bad... Il just have to find some appropriate ma61 hubs.

If its not too much difficulty to price up with couriers, could u possibly get the shipping price for the DISCS&CALIPERS, then the shipping price for JUST the CALIPERS?

Im assuming the two discs are have a bit of weight in em also..and i may buy new discs here in adelaide, so 2nd hand discs could just be excess weight if they increase shipping price substantially..

thanks very much for your time and stuffing around,
appreciate it
Guy

[Updated on: Wed, 29 June 2005 02:25]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:17" Zepter Chrome Rims
Next Topic:Michelin Pilots Tyres for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:06:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069470405578613 seconds