Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
NDGCPR's Z10 Soarer Sun, 26 June 2005 00:54 Go to next message
Well i thought it was about time i put my car in here. I have been a bit of a car whore in my 4 - 5 years of driving. I have owned a VH commodore (i rebuilt the motor then put it into a guardrail), a VB commodore (to allow the VH motor to still be used), a 1974 Mazda 929 (RX4 look alike), and finally the soarer.

I was driving the Mazda 929 which was very loud and fun to just thrash. When i saw a Yellow soarer, in the trading post. well i had heard of soarer's and thought they were pretty cool and the fact that it was yellow sealed the deal. I bought it and sold the Mazda (which i was a little sad to see go as i really liked the old car).

But it was all worth it. The soarer is a 1985 with digi dash, cruise control, electric everything, 5 speed manual, touch panel climate, air purifier, metal sun roof, just about everything you would ever want. i think i was ripped off as i paid 4G about a year ago for it (it isn't in perfect condition), but you shouldn't live in the past.

Anyway it seemed to go hard but it takes a while to get there (its torque is rated at 5600rpm!!! which is high) i ran a 17.705 @ 126.39Kph in it at willobank which i was happy with. I have also fitted a full sound system to it and mirror tinted the windows.

But as time when on the car started to smoke bad and finally the water pump has broken. seeing a chance to do more i have picked up a dead cheap T'boned Z20 TT which seems to run clean and only has about 96'000kms on it and am about to embark on a engine swap Very Happy

Anyway thanks for listening and here is a quick pic.

http://img300.echo.cx/img300/3803/profile8af.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: NDGCPR's Z10 Soarer Mon, 27 June 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude thats gonna haul ass when its got the 1G!

well done Smile
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: NDGCPR's Z10 Soarer Mon, 27 June 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey
did you end up goin on that cruise a while back?
i get my p's in like 2 months so we should go for a cruise then.

cheers

justin
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: NDGCPR's Z10 Soarer Tue, 28 June 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man i did. i was wondering what happened to you. Yeah we should be able to meet up sometime. there is another cruise the end of the month i am finally getting some old schools coming but it may be too far for you.

EDIT: sorry i thought you said two weeks. but yeah we will meet up when you get driving

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2005 02:11]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: NDGCPR's Z10 Soarer Tue, 28 June 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics of the dash/frontseat/rearseat dude.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: NDGCPR's Z10 Soarer Wed, 29 June 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that top pic is care of image shack so i didn't want to go hard core on their hosting. do they have a time limit on how long they will display pics for???
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NDGCPR's Z10 Soarer Wed, 29 June 2005 06:05 Go to previous message
not really, i host all my drift pics with them and have hosted like 40 at a time fine, and some of the pics have been up for ages. And my members ride thread that has pics in it hosted almost a year ago still has them viewable.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX
Next Topic:My Toyota Hilux
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 19:54:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047190189361572 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.