Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » AE102 Corolla parts almost everything from front end

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

AE102 Corolla parts almost everything from front end Thu, 24 March 2005 02:32 Go to next message
I got almost everything from the front end of an 97 AE102 corolla so you name what you want and I probably have it except for the 7AFE head and Intake. I also have the Import gauges with sc light, headlights and wheel off the Levin. The wheel is an original MOMO Toyota wheel and is in very good condition already had offers of $180 but didnt want to sell it at the time.

If you want anything either reply to this message or even better give me a call on 0410668006 my name is Michael. I dont know much about cars or parts so you may need to explain the part that you need.

Cheers
Michael
  Send a private message to this user    
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: AE102 Corolla parts almost everything from front end Thu, 30 June 2005 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have the rest of the motor?
v204age
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: AE102 Corolla parts almost everything from front end Fri, 01 July 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael,
Where abouts are you. I may be interested in diffrent bits and pieces.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: AE102 Corolla parts almost everything from front end Sat, 02 July 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live down Wollongong area just let me know.

Cheers
Michael
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE102 Corolla parts almost everything from front end Wed, 13 July 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 12:32

I got almost everything from the front end of an 97 AE102 corolla so you name what you want and I probably have it except for the 7AFE head and Intake. I also have the Import gauges with sc light, headlights and wheel off the Levin. The wheel is an original MOMO Toyota wheel and is in very good condition already had offers of $180 but didnt want to sell it at the time.

If you want anything either reply to this message or even better give me a call on 0410668006 my name is Michael. I dont know much about cars or parts so you may need to explain the part that you need.

Cheers
Michael

Have you got any photos of the gauges, headlights, and steering wheel?
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE102 Corolla parts almost everything from front end Wed, 13 July 2005 14:37 Go to previous message
yes also interested in the wheel pending pic
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:t-50 fully rebuilt $150 only traveled 4,000klms
Next Topic:The GIANT RA40/MA45 Parts clearance
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:51:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043239593505859 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.