Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » EOI: AE93 SX Front Cut Engine gearbox ecu wiring

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

EOI: AE93 SX Front Cut Engine gearbox ecu wiring Fri, 01 July 2005 04:14 Go to next message
In the coming months i will be installng a 20v silvertop in my corolla.

So i will be removing the 4age 100kw motor and box along with ecu and loom.

This is an expression of interest thread to see if anyone wants this package and any offers people may have.

The engine and gearbox runs fine. engine is original enginge it has 291,000 k's on it. It blows no smoke and sounds fine. i have changed the oil and filter every 5,000k's since owning the car (i am second owner).

The gearbox is fine except for second gear which works but i think the syncro is buggered. just takes a bit of easing to get it right.

You will also get standard ecu, and wiring. could be other parts included aswell.

And yes you will be able to the engine in the car possibly even drive it before i pull it out.
  Send a private message to this user    
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EOI: AE93 SX Front Cut Engine gearbox ecu wiring Fri, 01 July 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"coming months" as in two or three?

that may be a little too late for me Sad
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: EOI: AE93 SX Front Cut Engine gearbox ecu wiring Fri, 01 July 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perhaps if you make me a decent offer, i will pull it out before i get my half cut. and i'll just ride my bike to work.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EOI: AE93 SX Front Cut Engine gearbox ecu wiring Fri, 01 July 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok. well i wouldnt need the gearbox, but the ecu/loom would be a good idea, since it's going in an ae82. plus anything else ill need to put it in an ae82.
im not exactly sure what ill need, but i can ask the mechanic that when i choose one. which will probably be in a couple of weeks, so you *probably* wont have to pull it out till then.
also, i spose you couldnt get a compression test on that, could you?

edit: how much are you looking at getting for it, too? i know you said offers, but im not exactly sure on that either Razz you can pm or email if you'd rather

[Updated on: Fri, 01 July 2005 08:33]

AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: EOI: AE93 SX Front Cut Engine gearbox ecu wiring Fri, 01 July 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont have a tool. if you have one i can borrow i will happily do it.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EOI: AE93 SX Front Cut Engine gearbox ecu wiring Fri, 01 July 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tool for a compression test? nah, i dont have one either. dont worry about it at this stage if it's going to cost you money, because im trying to get a motor from a wreckers/importers first, for the warranty Smile
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: EOI: AE93 SX Front Cut Engine gearbox ecu wiring Fri, 01 July 2005 09:16 Go to previous message
no probs.

Just so everyone knows, this engine still "goes hard" for an engine that has 300,000km's on it. if you flat change you can keep up with a stock 4agze Smile

But then again i have been known for my slightly crazy driving styles.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: MR2 Turbo Engine, and part body.
Next Topic:1980 2wd hilux diff - Brisbane
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:42:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0037298202514648 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.