Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Tom Cruise and the Prank.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 15:28 Go to next message
Does anyone else think that the "media" have over reacted to Tom Cruises reaction to being squirted in the face with water by a prankster?

After watching the video I think Tom handled himself quite well.

He could have done a Russle Crowe Shocked But instead told him off in a tasteful manner.
  Send a private message to this user    
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he could have also laughed it off but you know hes Tom Cruize and we should all bow down to the short one
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 01:36

he could have also laughed it off but you know hes Tom Cruize and we should all bow down to the short one

sarcastically seconded
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was great seeing his smile turn upside down Laughing Surprised Shocked Embarassed Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, personally I'd be pretty pissed off if I was at a red carpet event and some fucker sprayed me in the face with water after I took the time out to actually walk over to answer some of his questions so he gets a story, and comission on said story.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd do exactly what tom cruise did, abuse him then sue the bitch for assult.

i wouldn't be happy if something wet me in a $3000 suit and then keep walking around and being wet.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 03:40

i'd do exactly what tom cruise did, abuse him then sue the bitch for assult.

i wouldn't be happy if something wet me in a $3000 suit and then keep walking around and being wet.

hes rich man. the guy who squirted him, whilst being a cunt, doesnt deserve to have himself sued for shitloads.

maybe pay for the dry cleaning..
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt it about time tom grew up and discarded his small dick, small man ego problem ?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with Malicia. I don't think he should sue but you see plenty of actors just head straight in. He took the time to give an interview which he wasn't obliged to do and then the guy squirted him in the face.
The squirting guy could've handled himself better and smiled/laughed said it was a joke gone wrong and apologised. Instead he's standing there listening to Tom Cruise and just gives a little nod when he calls him a jerk Rolling Eyes
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He looks a bit weird when it happens.

He has this stupid little grin which makes him look like he's going to laugh about it, then the rest of his expressions look like he's either going to punch the dude or start crying.

Too much acting has ruined his ability to express emotions Laughing
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Mon, 20 June 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with 4agte on this one. It was a harmless prank.
He's a fuckwit. He probably didn't pay for the suit anyway. Plus he's got Katie to go home to these days. That'd be worth a squirt in the face any day.
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 09:26

he's got Katie to go home to these days. That'd be worth a squirt in the face any day.

You're saying Katie Holmes needs a good squirt in the face?

oh wait... my bad
http://www.iamviet.com/forum/images/smilies/smilie_pop_eyes.gif
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd squirt katie holmes in the face, even if I was wearing a $3000 suit...
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 10:13

Farkurnell wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 09:26

he's got Katie to go home to these days. That'd be worth a squirt in the face any day.

You're saying Katie Holmes needs a good squirt in the face?

oh wait... my bad
http://www.iamviet.com/forum/images/smilies/smilie_pop_eyes.gif

I'm just bursting with witty smut to add here . . . . .

Stupid dumb probation! Mad

On Cruise - I'd be pissed too! He regularly goes out of his way to make himself accessable both to media and public - and this is the thanks He gets! There's no comfort in goin' home to Katie either - bitch isn't putting-out til' the wedding night!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate Tom Cruise but I have to admit that he couldn't have handled it better. He remained calm and basically made it very clear that he was pissed off without swearing or getting physical.

Some people may have thought it was a funny prank but the fact is that Tom was left covered in water... You can't ignore a prank like that. He had to say something... and what he said was very nasal but was worded well. Laughing
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T C is a tool.

Does anyone remember when Arny was running for governor and someone in the crowd egged him?

all he did was smile and say "That guy owes me some bacon"

never broke stride, nothing.
Thats is how you get respect, showing you are above it all.

-Adam
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but he's detective john kimble

tom cruise is about 2 metres shorter than arnie
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acreese wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 11:18

T C is a tool.

Does anyone remember when Arny was running for governor and someone in the crowd egged him?

-Adam

I just gained respekt fur teh Guvornator! Surprised
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Detective john kimble doesn't need word to gain respect.
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

"That guy owes me some bacon"

Laughing

He has all the good one liners in the movies and real life. Thats gold!
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed he "could" have laughed it off as a joke, but if he does not find it funny why should he have to accept it?

ppl say he is a movie star and thinks he is better than everyone else, this may be true but how would they react in a similar incident?

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA i never heard about that gold one liner from arny Laughing Laughing i thought he only brought them out in the movies such as:
1. In True lies when he shoots the guy attached to the missle on the jet and says - "Your fired" Laughing
and
2. In Commando when it kills the bad dude on the pipe and says - "Let of some steam" Laughing
Moral of the story.... Arny rules supreme Very Happy
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent seen the vid... Wink
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 17:23

i havent seen the vid... Wink

there is a link on the msn website. I can't figure out how to link to it directly though.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2005 07:33]

Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom Cruise IMHO is a fag, it was a prank ffs and he continues on saying the same word, damn americans,

and did anyone see the interview he did on 60 mins when the interviewer asked him about his private life he went off, ffs i hate his face, voice etc,

my 2c

Trent
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trent-KE30 wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 20:23

Tom Cruise IMHO is a fag, it was a prank ffs and he continues on saying the same word, damn americans,

and did anyone see the interview he did on 60 mins when the interviewer asked him about his private life he went off, ffs i hate his face, voice etc,

my 2c

Trent

I'll second all of that, couldnt have said it better myself Very Happy
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

T C is a tool.

-Adam

hahahahah absolute gold
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Tue, 21 June 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"your a jerk" Laughing Laughing fighting fire with fire i see... he could have done worse... but COME ON!!! surely a man of his... calliber(?) could have come up with something more betterer then a year 3 comeback... i was half expecting the other dude to say "i know you are you said you are... so what am i?"

the oldest pre-shool fight i've ever seen... lmao
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those in this thread who are commenting on this and haven't seen the incident, shut the fuck up and watch it.

http://media.hamncheez.com/videos/tom-blasted.wmv (5meg)

He handled it EXCEPTIONALLY well, and it looks like the guy was about to cry as he left.

The guy sprayed TC to make an ass out of him. But TC ended up making an ass out of the guy. Not to mention completely ruined his day. Probably went home and shot himself.

Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know that some people think he over reacted but if I was in his position I would have done something similar, god knows what the liquid could have been this day and age. I'd be asking myself, was that just water or something else?

That said, I still think he's an ass Laughing
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 09:09

Probably went home and shot himself....

nope, he was arrested Razz

on assault charges Rolling Eyes

-Adam
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah - the "Jerk" obviously expected to do His little squirtey gag, and then just walk off after Cruise bailed . . . . but Cruise grabbed him and "engaged" him 1-on-1 .

Funny-as !
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TC is a tool

thats my 2 cents
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it were me i would have grabbed the cunt and ripped him over the rope and beat him down and then burnt his fingers off.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^ Is that all!? Laughing
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, in all honesty, i'd probably get a disc sander and grind off the tops of his kneecaps.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 24 June 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just watched the vid, and im amazed at how well he handled himself, and the guy for that matter. well done! Surprised
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Tom Cruise and the Prank. Fri, 01 July 2005 09:19 Go to previous message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 11:09

For those in this thread who are commenting on this and haven't seen the incident, shut the fuck up and watch it.

http://media.hamncheez.com/videos/tom-blasted.wmv (5meg)

He handled it EXCEPTIONALLY well, and it looks like the guy was about to cry as he left.

The guy sprayed TC to make an ass out of him. But TC ended up making an ass out of the guy. Not to mention completely ruined his day. Probably went home and shot himself.

Good to see someone took the effor to post the incident so ppl can see everything that happened. Smile

Im not too keen on him spouting scientology shit, reminds me of the same mindset of Jehovahs witnesses have, who just assume everyone in the world wants to live life there way. But in this situation I would applaud his actions.

As stated numerous times before he was going above and beyond the basic wave, smile then go inside, it sounded like he was getting fairly specific about his latest flick. Then when the interviewer did something completely immature and stupid instead of losing his cool he looked him in the eye and sought an explanation. The guy was quite accurately a jerk, and it could have been piss for all he knew.

To top it off he continued to see fans on the other side of the ropes after the incident instead of storming off inside...I wouldnt go as far as as to say legend, but he handled himself very well.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?
Next Topic:Bahhh hahahahaha
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:08:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008450984954834 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.