Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 June 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sigh* i think its abv removal time Smile

if i remove it completly and block up the ports am i going to effect anything ? like im not going to choke the charger ?
  Send a private message to this user    
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I honestly think you will find no difference at all.

I've tried removing the ABV and locking up the supercharger pulley (not both at the same time), and noticed no real difference in boost levels.

Bear in mind I recorded 114kW at the wheels at 10 lbs...
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was always of the belief that the 175mm pulley should yield around the 13psi mark ?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm strange then

well I have gotten some penrite limslip 90 oil for the gearbox, I'll give that a go, was the only decent stuff I could buy at the local shops.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 10:16

i was always of the belief that the 175mm pulley should yield around the 13psi mark ?

You could have a boost leak somewhere but something that can effect boost a lot is the condition of the supercharger. Some people have reported picking up about 1psi by changing the oil (don't buy the toyota oil it costs a fortune, get some from holden for about $25).

Wear on the lobes or damage to the teflon coatings will cause the supercharger to be less efficient.

edit: Also your boost gauge may be poo. You could get it tested to make sure that its not reading low.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 02:05]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah by boost guage could be mucho poo. it has had some *tinkering* it was dropped then didnt zero right so i bet the spring until it zero'd but then it has alwasy read 7spi (stcok) just fine since.

ill clean out the ic then new oil in the charger and see how we go Smile
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take the IC off, spray a can or two of degreaser through it, hose till clean and dry thoroughly.

Youll prolly find that the inlet pipe just before the throttle body is absolutely disgusting too - mine had a thick layer of sludge build up on it from the PCV (really should get myself a catch can).
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 09:01

ok i have now teed into the live between the manifold and the brown vsv. no change still maxing out 10psi. i did notice there is what looks like a econd hose fitting on the abv around the top. it is about 20mm long with a 90deg bend in it ? ill get a photo tinight..

this had no hose connected to it at all should it have someting ?

yeah that little hose should have nothing on it
has the car felt stronger and noiser since u installed the nevo?
i could not feel much difference in power after i installed it but it measured about 8rwkw more on the dyno and about 0.5sec faster down wsid. was heaps more noise though
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben Wilson wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 08:20

I've never seen more than 11.5 psi on mine (I think the higher altitude here in Canberra has something to do with it). You should be able to get more than 10 though - Have a poke around and look for a leak.

ben u have an aftermarket i/c, more efficient = more power on less boost. thats why u only get 11.5
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof:

yeah it makes bucket loads more noise an is heaps quicker. ill clean out the cooler this weekend and see how it goes.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 21:32

not sure how im gonna make a plate to block off the hole, and need find something shove up the hose aswell

i cut up a peice of 3mm aluminium the same shape as the the flange where the ABV bolts to the intake. bolted it in place with a paper gasket and shorter bolts. a oil cap fitted in the rubber hose from the s/c outlet pipe did fine (i just ran a little silastic and used a hose clamp) gotta go ghetto.. Smile

woot!!1 the connection at home is kinda working again!! Very Happy

i have seen a nevo pullied aw11 do close to 14psi, but the speed was right up there (must have something to do with more airflow?). even with my 160mm pulley i only saw just under 10psi when i was going 170 +.

wiso, the Penrite limslip 90 seems to like my lsd E51.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 22:23

wiso, the Penrite limslip 90 seems to like my lsd E51.

is that the blue coloured stuff feral??
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet man thanks, that fills me with a little more confidence, putting it in tomorrow Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Defect and hopefully epa'less tommorow, pulled rims off mates crashed car.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 22:53

is that the blue coloured stuff feral??

yes.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive heard lots of good things about that oil im tossing up between that and redline stuff
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought the redline stuff (mt-90) for my E153 but as you know, I'm yet to try it out Smiley =

What's the blue stuff worth? It cost me $120 for the redline (one US gallon and a quart) although I didn't need the quart.
I had to search around for it, but ended up at Conventry Auto Parts in Mascot.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant remember how i much i paid for it, got it through work cheap anyways. Wink Razz
not as much as i beleive the Redline stuff is thats for sure.
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso - To block the ABV, just pull it out and jamb a 20c piece in the hose, it will fit perfectly and block it up nicely.

Quick and easy.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 22:43]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now *thats* a ghetto solution.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't the 200sx boys put a coke cap in (I think for the same reason). Now that's ghetto.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 June 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My ABV has been blocked off with an engine plug and a hose clamp.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 01 July 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben Wilson wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 08:42

wiso - To block the ABV, just pull it out and jamb a 20c piece in the hose, it will fit perfectly and block it up nicely.

Quick and easy.

RESPECT! Very Happy

Mines blocked off too with some ghetto goodness. Too ghetto to mention... Laughing
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 01 July 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, take the damn thing off and use it as a door stopper. Evil or Very Mad
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 01 July 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave well for 5L of the penrite stuff it cost me $49, and I gotta say its not to bad, a bit better than the previous oil, which looked like ordinary manual tranny oil

Oh and soo I'll be seeing most of you at the dyno day on sunday???

I am gonna be there, look for the blue 2, I am leaving tomorrow so i won't be on here again, if any of you guys wanna meet up give me a buzz, 0410302495
causinmayhem
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 01 July 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

First up, introduction:

Name: Dave
Car: 1988 aus spec
Mods: presently limited to rebuilt motor (due to spun big end bearing and the fact that it was free) using smallport conrods, exhaust, 16" wheels w/ yokohama c-drive tyres (which after two months i still cannot fault Very Happy )

http://users.tpg.com.au/igrift/side_600.jpg

WANTED: GHETTO FIX!!!!!!

Anyway, after many, many... many of the usual replacements for different parts leaking oil (welllll... lets start from the top (of the motor... hehe) to have the amount leaked reduced every time i spent 10 minutes underneath the little bastard (which i love) today with the air con off (yet again) i have traced what i beleive to be the final oil leak to its source (knowing that the mr will prove me wrong!!!) down to the metal pressure feed pipe for the oil cooler where it has its tab attached to it that bolts to the block. as i know there are many of you who love ghetto fixes (as do i - including insertion of various sized and shaped pieces of metal to stop things rubbing where they shouldn't, removal of screws and bolts for the same reason... )i was wondering if any of you know of a ghetto fix for a leak such as this (eg is there some kind of tape that works on a pressure leak, would gasket gunk (as used for trusty 4ag sumps) work - this is prolly what i'm gonna do in the short run.

Cheers...
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 01 July 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome dude. Smile

so it looks like the pipe has fractured near where the tab is to bolt it to the block?
best fix (not as ghetto as the JB weld i was going to suggest Wink) is to pull it off and get the hole/crack brazed by someone with an oxy set-up.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 01 July 2005 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
causinmayhem, welcome to the thread

On another note, http://losangeles.craigslist.org/car/80038981.html
BWAHAHAHAHA
causinmayhem
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 01 July 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers feral... that's what i was thinking of doing... only i just found out my old man sold his oxy set!!! Mad

Ah well, guess i'll just have to find someone eh!

as for the awF1... where is the t-wing bling??!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 01 July 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sat, 02 July 2005 06:08

On another note, http://losangeles.craigslist.org/car/80038981.html
BWAHAHAHAHA

yea, seen this on the mr2oc. i would like it if the ass wasnt cut off.
i've always wanted to take the feral's front fenders off and go open wheeler style... Evil or Very Mad
dr trim
Regular

March 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 02 July 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a fan.
i reckon it needs to crack outsome MASSIVE flares, but then it's not an open wheeler Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 02 July 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome cruizin mayhem looks like a very clean aw11 got any plans for it???
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 02 July 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Causinmayhem, are you the guy saw outside Modbury High on Wednesday??
causinmayhem
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 02 July 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay... found a friend with an oxy - here's hoping no more leaks!!!

ahh.. plans - yes i have plans Smile
however am still trying to work out which route to take - do i go mk1.5 or do i just go for the 4agte... ahhh decisions Smile

as for modbury high on wednesday, i don't think so the only place i went on wednesday apart from work (where my car got leafleted by one of you guys (mr2sa) the week after i got new wheels even though it had been parked in the same spot for 10 months Smile have actually been along on one of your runs up to middleton, and am prolly gonna come out on dyno day) was morphett road and the only school i remember is immanuel college!
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 02 July 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I Want an MR2 Eagle Sticker[ 7 vote(s) ]
1.I Want One 3 / 43%
2.I Want Two 2 / 29%
3.I Want Candy 2 / 29%

ok guys i have pretty much sorted out the stickers. they will be oin transparent material with the black and grey printing. they will have a transparent background that if you wanted you could cut out..

they will be similar in design to the mr2 club of australia stickers for you guys that are members.

i have investigated having the stickers cut out so that just the eagle would be present and no background but this will serisouly blow out the cost. given the edges are straight you should be able to cut them out fairly easily if you wish.

they will be around $15 posted. for a 200mmx125mm sticker.

show of hands would be good so i dont get too many printed.

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 02 July 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
causinmayhem wrote on Sat, 02 July 2005 18:45

yay... found a friend with an oxy - here's hoping no more leaks!!!

however am still trying to work out which route to take - do i go mk1.5 or do i just go for the 4agte... ahhh decisions Smile

as for modbury high on wednesday, i don't think so the only place i went on wednesday apart from work (where my car got leafleted by one of you guys (mr2sa) the week after i got new wheels even though it had been parked in the same spot for 10 months Smile have actually been along on one of your runs up to middleton, and am prolly gonna come out on dyno day) was morphett road and the only school i remember is immanuel college!

im assuming you have half an idea about cars in which case it depends what your after..

if you want bang for buck go mk 1.5 if you want more room in your engine bay and less weight go 4agte. You could allways turbo what you have aswell with low boost a freshly rebuilt motor should make good power...

The 4agte was what i decided to do after considering those options
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 02 July 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
causinmayhem wrote on Sat, 02 July 2005 18:15

however am still trying to work out which route to take - do i go mk1.5 or do i just go for the 4agte... ahhh decisions Smile!
what about bad ass 4agze Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

thats ok, i just saw a guy in a white aw11 when i was coming home from my work placement and thought it could have been you!
i didnt go on the middleton run so thats why i havent seen your car before
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 03 July 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had the feral airbourne at a speed i will not say earlier Evil or Very Mad , was a buzz but not one i want to do again.... Laughing Shocked
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 03 July 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha feral. Can't say i ever want to put the yellow thang in the air
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 03 July 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea, i didnt really expect it when it happened. good thing it stayed straight.

was a buzz though.... Evil or Very Mad
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 03 July 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cleaned out the intercooler today... erk did it have some crap in it.. took it off poured petrol into it sloshed it around a bit. poured it out was completly black and opaque. did it again almost as bad. then third time it was pretty much all cleaned up.

i was going to change the oil in the charger check it and it is about 10mm above LOW onthe dipstick. now ive got some mobil 5-40 that should do the trick im assuming. but... is there anyway to drain the existing oil ? i didnt look around that hard as i was in a hurry to go out.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 03 July 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a drain plug on the underside of the s/c.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 03 July 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fantastic i figured as much but couldnt be arsed looking lol Razz
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 03 July 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys check out this yello beast

http://www.mr2driver-wolfgangklein.de/andere%20MR2 .htm
click here and scroll down

http://www.mr2driver-wolfgangklein.de/MR2%20B%2016.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 03 July 2005 16:09]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 03 July 2005 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's so close to how i 'was' thinking of making my wide body kit. nice find, but what are they saying? Razz
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks ok but they needed to do something more with the front to make it look right
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It messes with the lines too much. I'm thinking just some simple boxed guards, something like a Zakspeed Escort:

http://www.kandrreplicas.co.uk/kr131.html
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to do some sort of wide boy kit if it was done PROPERLY.

But the main prob i see is that you need at least 9 to 10 inch wide rims to make it look effective and that means increasing the track by at least 50 to 100mm. Which is at least 25mm more than is legal in NSW and would do crazy things to the ride / handling, steering geometry and bearing loads.

When i was in Germany a few years ago i saw heaps of these wide body cars. They looked spectacular !! Everything from Escorts to Ferraris, BMWs and vans. i Love the deep dish and big offsets, some of these guys were running like 50mm wheel spacers !!!!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 14:33

When i was in Germany a few years ago i saw heaps of these wide body cars. They looked spectacular !! Everything from Escorts to Ferraris, BMWs and vans. i Love the deep dish and big offsets, some of these guys were running like 50mm wheel spacers !!!!

yea, seems to be a big thing in that area of the world.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cue Sir mix alot song*

Laughing

Feral what would it cost for one of your bonets??
stroti
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and also new to Australia.
Drove a '88 AW11 in Germany the last 12 years and now I bought - of course - a jdm supercharged AW11 http://members.dodo.com.au/~stroti/mr2.htm. So far so good, but the paperwork catched me and now I have to get a set of Australian OEM seat belts and tyres with a DOT or an E for the compliance report.
Can anyone tell me whats written on the label at the bottom part of the seatbelt? The tyres are just new, but without the DOT label.

Cheers

Peer
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 23:00

*cue Sir mix alot song*

Laughing

love that song, goes off in the feral. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

Feral what would it cost for one of your bonets??

dunno dude, guess i would have to when i can afford the materials (and have the time) make a mold of it and then another bonnet and add up the cost of materials used and my time.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stroti wrote on Tue, 05 July 2005 00:00

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and also new to Australia.
Drove a '88 AW11 in Germany the last 12 years and now I bought - of course - a jdm supercharged AW11 http://members.dodo.com.au/~stroti/mr2.htm. So far so good, but the paperwork catched me and now I have to get a set of Australian OEM seat belts and tyres with a DOT or an E for the compliance report.
Can anyone tell me whats written on the label at the bottom part of the seatbelt? The tyres are just new, but without the DOT label.

Cheers

Peer

Nice car mate. Im Jealous!
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 04 July 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Repco can hook you up with a set of aftermarket seatbelts for your car that meet the aus standard. They will cost you about $200 from memory and are fairly easy to install yourself.

You could probably borrow a set of wheels from someone on the forum to get it registered Wink
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 05 July 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can't find a local mr2 owner, the wheels off just about any Japanese FWD will fit.
stroti
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 05 July 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
@Ben Wilson: Whats about the pcd, the Mr2 has a 100 mm and the other ones coming along with 114? Does it fit?

@starfire: The engineer told me I have to use the Australian OEM parts. ONLY when I get a Toyota approval that they are not available any longer I can go to Repco. But I have the idea that the German seatbelts maybe the same (label). And I can have a set of them in 10 days for a bargain. A very good German mate has 12 wrecked and 6 complete AW11. Thats because I ask after the label.

Nevertheless starfire, your right!

Would be perfect if anybody in the Geelong/Melbourne area can borrow me a set of wheels and maybe the seatbelts too! That has not to be for nothing...

I'm desperate, I wanna get my babe onto the street, wanna go to the Great ocean road!

Btw: When I came from Sydney with the MR2 there is a speed display in Wodonga on the freeway. Also there is one in Lara on the Princess highway. None of them recognized me! Ok, that doesnt mean anything, but I would love to drive a stealth MR2! Laughing

Peer
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 05 July 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The AW11 has 4x100, the later mr2s have a different PCD.

Most Japanese FWDs (Corolla/Civic/323) have 4x100.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 05 July 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats crap man,

Both of my AW11s have the aftermarket seatbelts from clippan (repco) and they passed inspection fine.

Actually I would be willing to part with one of my sets as the car is no longer a daily driver (see link below)

Make an offer on the belts if you want them.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~t.kowalik/AW11_SC_ 89_broken_front.jpg

edit: toyota will want about $600 for a set of their belts...

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 03:57]

stroti
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 05 July 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just talked to the engineer again: For VicRoads the seatbelts have to be genuine Australian Toyota parts as long as they are available! Only with a letter from Toyota I can go and buy Repco belts. Thats disgusting, I know.
Yeah, yesterday I dropped to the floor at Toyota parts department when he told me something about $600 Shocked for a set of 2 AND I have to wait up to 3 weeks!
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 05 July 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Weird,

Here all i had to have an engineer report for was the intrusion bars. I did the rest of the work myself.

Hell,

If you want to borrow these belts for an inspection and then send them back afterwards you can.

Im pretty sure you will get through as they have ADR compliance tags on them and they were manufactured for the AW11.
Pages (84): [ «  <  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:15:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015765905380249 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.