Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Wheels for my Celsior Sun, 12 June 2005 14:13 Go to next message
Wheel I need to get my Celsior on the road, but the wheels it has on it are not really what I want, besides the fact the tyres to fit them are insanely expensive.

Just wondering if anyone knows if some standard Falcon rims will fit on it till I can find the wheels I want? This would save me buying new tyres for the giant ass wheels that are on it now as I can get some AU Falcon 16 inch wheels and tyres for $150.

I hate askin dumb questions but I have been googling for over an hour tryin to find the answer. Also if anyone can tell me what the wheels I have on my Celsior are worth that would be nice to know too. They have WIN Racing on the centre caps but i cant find them ont he net, closest I can find were some Volk Racing wheels that looked just like em, f-zeros or something.
  Send a private message to this user    
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Wheels for my Celsior Sun, 12 June 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The stud pattern will be the same, not sure about the off set. But I doubt there would be too much difference?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Wheels for my Celsior Mon, 13 June 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will need to be AU onwards, I'm not sure when Falcon switched to 16's. Could have been AU I or AU II.

But just get some wheels from here
http://importbitz.com/wheels.htm

[Updated on: Mon, 13 June 2005 01:22]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Wheels for my Celsior Mon, 13 June 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 13 June 2005 08:40

Will need to be AU II onwards

Why?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Wheels for my Celsior Mon, 13 June 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed

[Updated on: Mon, 13 June 2005 01:23]

Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Wheels for my Celsior Fri, 01 July 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i got some stock wheels from an auii falcon, got some tyres for em, 225/60/16 $110 each, cheapies Smile.

But....... the front ones foul on the calipers :/, its by about 5 mm, there is plenty of height, its the offset thats screwed for the front, this is givin me a headache :/ Mad
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Wheels for my Celsior Sat, 02 July 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are spacers to make the wheels fit illegal?
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wheels for my Celsior Sat, 02 July 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illegal in most if not all states, wheel shops won't touch your car if they're fitted & in the event of an accident it would also void any insurance payouts if they're found. But...

Some people have used them, me included Embarassed Had a problem with my rear tyres fouling against the suspension struts which a set of 3mm spacers fixed. Looking at the car you couldn't even tell they were fitted unless you took off the wheel.

[Updated on: Sat, 02 July 2005 13:08]

Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Wheels for my Celsior Sat, 02 July 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, figured as much. These wheels are only temporary until I can afford new wheels, $2500 to get my wisdom teeth out kinda cut into my wheel budget Sad.

Well the rear ones fit perfectly, anyone know where i can get some wheels that will clear the calipers on the front?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Wheels for my Celsior Sat, 02 July 2005 16:37 Go to previous message
Get hub centric spacers, scha wing!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rear bumpers TA22 & RA23???
Next Topic:Petrol for 2sc engines?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 04:27:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059120655059814 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.