Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 25 June 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perfect timing for once for me iam getting flyn tuned this week so ill bring it down for a quick strap early in the morning b4 we go on the src cruise.
  Send a private message to this user    
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 25 June 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, sorry guys, had big plans for this one, but it seems to have been interrupted by a last minute surprise holiday to Hawaii... Serious!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 25 June 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only a week to go now guys.. I know of a few certain people that are still trying to get cars finished in time for the day - Hope it all goes well!
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 26 June 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Sun, 26 June 2005 09:57

Only a week to go now guys.. I know of a few certain people that are still trying to get cars finished in time for the day - Hope it all goes well!

well I'm quietly excited !!!!!

all ready .......

finished conversion on the water bottle
Damm why can't I clean my windscreen yet!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 26 June 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
18RGU i'm hoping to get 80-90 atw. Surprised

but i need a tune (hopefully get done before sunday) Confused

realistically i think it'll be 70-80 atw.

if not then operation 18RGTEU kicks in next week instead
of around christmas. Mad Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Mon, 27 June 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woops wrong thread

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2005 04:18]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Mon, 27 June 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my crown is ready for some stock 1UZ-FE powah run.... maybe i might put on some mini-wheels for a few extra kW gains... and a sticker.
I'm hoping for anything over 120kW... but 130kW would be nice (just to tip the scales my way for >2800cc NA class).

There should be a couple of spastic "drawcard" cars turning up for this one Wink
In fact i've been losing a bit of sleep thanks to one of them...
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Mon, 27 June 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I have finished the rollie, it now has rego Smile Smile and has been for little drives and everything seems ok.
Only problem is that I'm meant to be in mudgee that day picking up my step son. I guess his mother will have to do it as there is a certain sprinter that needs a shake up
You know who you are Razz Plus I need to know fuel mixtures for the track day 2 days later
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Mon, 27 June 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking forward to it.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Mon, 27 June 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like i'll be there spectating and meeeting up with some fellow toymodders, no way in hell the rolla will be anywhere near ready with the 20v
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 more sleeps Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe yeah found what seems to be an easy way for me to get ther, i know how to get to woodville road hey my grandma lives in villawood. So wooville road, turn right onto paramatta road, then turn left on silverwater road.
Looks like i'll be washing my car on saturday, well atleast vacuum it and tidy it up a bit may as well hasn't been done for a while.
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm....
just wondering if its still goin ahead if its still raining on sun?
Smiley =
thanks
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
according to the weather its gonna be sunny all day sunday anyway but can we believe em.
http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDN10064 .txt

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 04:06]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh, well seeing as the Dyno is indoors, i suggest it will still be on Rolling Eyes , only prob will be wet tires on rollers Very Happy
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was wondering the tyres being wet on the rollers hence the question

i kno its indoors n i didnt ask for kicks
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 14:24

Ahh, well seeing as the Dyno is indoors, i suggest it will still be on Rolling Eyes , only prob will be wet tires on rollers Very Happy

The big blower infront of the car, will blow the water off the tyres.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dyno day is on rain hail or shine.

Obviously the prefference is shine but we'll be there running the cars through no matter what.

Hopefully the forecast is right and we'll have a nice sunny day.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Thu, 30 June 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to have a nice set of HKS extractors on Friday, but no time to get them in before the Dyno day *sobs*
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 18:06

I'm going to have a nice set of HKS extractors on Friday, but no time to get them in before the Dyno day *sobs*

That's what before and after testing is all about.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As a big surprise (not), my little beasty isn't going to make it Sad
Still having probs with the wiring and the whole 1 month wait on the RTA emissions test facility.

Hope everyone has a top day and I'll be definately at the next one (and probably a few club runs before then).

How are you going with yours Josh?

Cheers,
Dave
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine is going very slowly.

Too much work and too little self motivation has been keeping this going slow. With a bit of luck though I'll test fit it all in the engine bay on Saturday and figure out how that HKS Turbo kit is going to fit.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, would have been good to impress everyone with mine before you got there and blew everyones socks off with your monster Wink

Good luck with it though mate!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I was really looking forward to seeing your car run.

I guess I'll have to wait till next time and have two SW11's run. With a bit of luck seeing Glens car run will make up for it. There should also be anither Gen3 3SGTE MR2 running which should be nice to see.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfotunately my missus had plans for Sunday long before I mentioned dyno day, so without my car going on the rollers, I haven't got much of an excuse anymore. Yes I wear nut-cuffs.
Hope its a great day for everyone and hope to catch up soon!

Way off topic, shouldn't an SW11 be called an AW20. I thought the initial letters lend themselves more to the body and the numbers to the engine ie AW10, AW11 & SW20, SW21
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought the a was to do with motor series hence calling it an SW11, cos you have eg a Ke70 and am AE71 from factory,
tonight i gotta try and con my dad into letting me bring his digital camera to take pictures and maybe a vid of my dyno run rofl Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 01 July 2005 05:11]

dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be down there tomorrow, hopefully putting my car on the rollers, its been a long time between drinks, im excited Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
down there tomorrow, but the dyno day is on sunday Evil or Very Mad
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear Steve, I've always liked your car and even more after the paint job.

Dave the break down is A(Engine type)W(Chassis Type)1(Chassis model)1(Chassis revision). So since the only thing really changed is the engine it becomes an SW11 in my mind. This is why my number plates say SW11 as well.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That makes sense and tends to break less toyota rules than my method.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY! i'm hanging to see your little 1g monster do some damage steve Smile

Now as for glen's car.... well that's another story Razz
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm changed plugs and leads and wiring

dunno about tuning.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet another tuff 1g going on Smile
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Fri, 01 July 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ya tomorrow, todays saturday Razz

thanks guys should be a good day as usual, looking forward to catching up.

there was only one 1g there last dyno day, would be good to see a few more there tomorrow so we can stick it up a few of these 1j boys Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 01 July 2005 21:52]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the rona is ready topped up the oil this morning and put the rest of my stop smoke in hehe hope it helps or i might kill a couple of dyno operators. Quickly washed off the massive bird shit on the car and just gave the engine bay a quick wipe getting all the dust and shit off the air box etc and just cleaning grease off anything i can access to. Its still filthy buts its cleaner than it was befor.
Looking forward to the day and hope to see some nig numbers rolled out and some amusing ones by the likes of me.
Will be bringing my slr camera to get some pics but if anyone brings a video camera take a vid of my car on the rollers please and post it up for a laugh. Very Happy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im aiming for double figures at least haha!

my car is as worse as it possibly can be jsut to greater my chances of most improved for DD12. its not cheating is it? strategy.....
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only a few hours now !

Rain, hail or shine its all systems go for tomorrow. We have two marques for cover from the sun or the rain so don't be shy.

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck tomorrow guys ! dont break anything Smile

Seeyas in october!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make that 3 Marquees I just found another one at home Rod.

Lookingh fwd to tommorrow and intrested to see what the Ford does compared to what the wagon did at DD 9.

See you all Bright and early tommorrow

Stitt
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've decided that i'll be running the rolla now. although i'm a bit worried that this tired old 4AGE will pull a half decent figure since it's running well again... typical the day i pick up the new engine it comes back to life Rolling Eyes
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer me and some of the boys from the sydney rolla club will be down about 11ish
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there waving the flag for the Rwd Corollas.

See how much power I get before the fuel pump gets done.

(and see what the ratios are?!?)
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goddamnit!!! I'm working tommorrow. Just wanted to check it out for the 1st time. What time do you guys usually go to??? I finish work at 5 so won't be able to get down till 6ish Crying or Very Sad I figure it'll be all done and finished by then.

Eddie.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh cant wait Smile
went for a test drive today with few clicks more and it seems to like it
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what time are we ment to show up? is it ok to rock in at say 9am? its been like 17 years since ive slept in!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there around 8am
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be ther like 8-830am.

oh oh oh im all giddy!

hopefully dd12 ill be a boosted efi...mmmmmmmm

then we'll see mot improved!

MUHAHAHHAHAH!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definately coming, bringing one of my mates who yesterday picked up a very Nice new Celica ZR with 2ZZ-GE goodness, I thought the new Celicas were totally a pansy's car. But they fly, once the VVTi kicks in it's amazing, it's like this breath of fresh air that forces the last 2000 RPM out of the engine really quickly. Impressive for a 1.8L N/A.

I won't be there till 10am, hopefully not too late to get a run.
TurboRG
Regular

June 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PICS PICS PICS
VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO
Please.........
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sat, 02 July 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, leaving now Cool .
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a cloud in the sky, but plently of coppers in the area. Very Happy

Well i thought i would do better than the 119.8kw but its an improvement. Next time i'll have it so the boost cut doesn't come in half way through the rev range. Who knows it might be most improved next time.

Good day out, but i still say Glen cheated, it was still being tuned on the dyno when i got there.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well what can i say, was a very good day had by me, the corolla put in a number i could only dream of with the 2tg Very Happy
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was totally suprised with my result. I was only expecting 100kw. but yeah not too bad for a stock gen2 3SGTE on 7PSI. Only mods are Tvis disabled and 3" exhaust from cat back
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good day,good weather
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000CCY1P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

WOOT WOOT!! HAHAHAHHAHAH
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess it had to be somone didnt it Cool
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great day guys, had a lot of fun, some nice cars there too.

I was impressed by a particular 1G that run a very nice 250RWKW, also of note was Pauls 4A, 78.1FWKW nice mate, it was the oil! Laughing

I managed to get 125.6RWKW out of the old girl, tomorrow I'm hoping to get my HKS extractors on and then DD12 I'm hoping for better Smile

I've got some pics here, sorry if they are biased towards my Supra and my mates new Celica, just pulled the camera out too late the in day. There are some nice pics of Glens Soarer, A nice Sprinter and some other cars too.

A big thanks to the Toymods board and the SAS guys for making today another fun toymods event.

Good times Evil or Very Mad

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/dd11/index. html

[Updated on: Sun, 03 July 2005 07:03]

Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey rod, what oil did u give paul? i want some of that in my 4age!!!
NVD05X
Regular

June 2003
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indeed it was a good day.. i hope it was considered enough of a turnout to hold the next dyno day.. i dont want to see these days die in the ass...

some very nice cars pulling some very respectable numbers on the dyno.

Blue_Stivo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Toymods Dyno Day 11 - Sunday 3rd July, 2005 Sun, 03 July 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
had a great day for my first 'offical' meet

115.0 kW was not too shabby for a stocker I thought, hoping to improve for the next one Smile
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SHEPPARTON SPRINGNATS
Next Topic:Wanna Swap?!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:40:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007702112197876 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.